Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I made this thread to know why this show so much popular ?
I love ARJUN-AROHI or Karan- Kritika jodi  more than the show, or the 1st season . I loved it because it was not too high voltage drama as well as it had a passionate love story which is been missing from Indian television for the longest time because of  the rural shows and youth oriented shows .

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 01 November 2010 at 1:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hundaliceprincess101Shaily.Shipra_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we like KMH so much ?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hmmm...nyc question;)
It's difficult 2 answer coz there are many reason:) 1st of all the jodi:D:Dluv 2 watch their interviews:) Their acting...n the story:)etc...

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I made this thread to know why this show so much popular ?
I love ARJUN-AROHI or Karan- Kritika jodi  more than the show, or the 1st season . I loved it because it was not too high voltage drama as well as it had a passionate love story which is been missing from Indian television for the longest time because of  the rural shows and youth oriented shows .

becozzz iss show ke paas hum jaisee fans haiin Wink
we all love Arjuhi n Karanika..... and d reason is that i love love-stories Big smile

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i like it 'coz-
1) it's a love story based show....n I Love Love Stories!Wink

2) it's made by Ekta....n it's a fact, that whether we like her shows or hate them, we just can't ignore them!Embarrassed......And as far as love stories are concerned- Ekta is a pro at making them very emotionally deep n romantic!Embarrassed.....n i love such love stories!Embarrassed

3) i of course like Karan-Kritika's chemistry!Embarrassed

4) For the loooooongest time i have not been lucky enough to watch such a love story based show which can truly touch my heart!Embarrassed......I like deep n emotional love stories which have passion n romance in them!Embarrassed......N unfortunately, there aren't such love stories made on tvErmm.....So am gonna see whether this one matches upto that level or not!Embarrassed......Ekta has made such brilliant love stories in the past- like that of Prerna-Anurag...Angad-Kripa...Prem Mukti ( amongst the ones i have watched ).....so i have hopes from her this time too!Smile

5) all other shows on tv right now are damn boring (atleast for me).....totally meh n hollowErmm......so let me see whether this show recreates it's old magic!Tongue

soni_pari

soni_pari

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Aside from the chemistry ... I really think it was the story line. It was just such a passionate love story that anyone would want/or relate to. The story just sucked as all in. I think credit should also go out the supporting actors as well. They made the 1st season too good!!!

hundal

hundal

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
the passion and the love. 
its the most beautiful show i have ever seen. 
the music mixed in with the chemistry and the sacrifices that they make for each other. 
a good, indian, cultured, romantic story! 

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I watch it for the jodi more than anything.. they can pull off anything together

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I have many reasons, but i guess mostly cuz of the Jodi <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hundal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.