SETINDIA SUMMARY FOR THIS PAST WEDNESDAY

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Jassi clarifies in the board meeting about owning Kohinoor and says that it was actually a gift by Nandu to her. Petrified, she calls up Nandu later and tells him but he tells her not to worry. Mallika smells a rat and threatens to find out every detail about the Jassi explanation. Jassi starts to make the alteration in the balance sheet. Another Fashion show at Gulmohar and Armaan is joyful. He is happy because he knows that he is going to get what he wants- and that is the balance sheet! Back in Jassi's room, a bouquet of roses arrives and Jassi goes off into a trance wondering whether Armaan really loves her. She is now in a dilemma!

Let me repeat this:  People who write the summary for JJKN at SETINDIA, GET OFF THE CRACKPIPE!!!!!

Alright, where do I start? 

sentence 1 - Jassi clarifies in the board meeting about owning Kohinoor and says that it was actually a gift by Nandu to her.

...ok, well this sentence is ok.  I wouldn't use clarify though...she was interrogated by Aryan...

sentence 2 - Petrified, she calls up Nandu later and tells him but he tells her not to worry.

He did?  Did I miss something?  Two unimportant lines took place between them.

sentence 3 - Mallika smells a rat and threatens to find out every detail about the Jassi explanation.

Mallika or Aryan?  My understanding was that an argument took place between Armaan and Mallika about their relationship...

sentence 4 - Jassi starts to make the alteration in the balance sheet.

What?  They missed out on telling the viewers about the beautiful sequence that took place between Jassi and Armaan!

sentence 5 - Another Fashion show at Gulmohar and Armaan is joyful.

What is Armaan joyful about???

sentence 6 - He is happy because he knows that he is going to get what he wants- and that is the balance sheet!

oh, he is joyful about the fact that he is going to get those Damned balance sheets...got it....I thought it might be that he was happy about being with Jassi after the board meeting.

sentence 7 - Back in Jassi's room, a bouquet of roses arrives and Jassi goes off into a trance wondering whether Armaan really loves her. She is now in a dilemma!

Ok, for those of you who think that Purab sent the roses...I think your answer is here.  I think the crackhead summary writer gave away the beginning of next week's show.

Finally, I am gonna write to JJKN and ask them if they will hire Daisy to provide the updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail

πŸ˜†omg jprasad!!!  btw, I like your sentence by sentence analysis πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by: jprasad

Finally, I am gonna write to JJKN and ask them if they will hire Daisy to provide the updates!

agree 100% 😊   there's no one like Daisy!  Daisy Jaisi Koi Nahin! 😊

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jprasad!! If you get can  through those fatheads to read a single sentence of yours,there will be certainly at least one job in the line of fire.... 

please do it immediately.

Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜†omg jprasad!!!  btw, I like your sentence by sentence analysis πŸ˜› 

agree 100% 😊   there's no one like Daisy!  Daisy Jaisi Koi Nahin! 😊

Daisy is the best updater, Nobody from Sony or anywhere can compete with her.

Rumi thumbnail

Ok, for those of you who think that Purab sent the roses...I think your answer is here.  I think the crackhead summary writer gave away the beginning of next week's show.

πŸ˜†!!!

honey1184 thumbnail

Sorry jprasad im a lil confused....its not that i think Purab's back....im hoping against hope he's not...but do u mean that the roses are from our lovely apu?
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jprasad....love ur to-the-point comments
honey1184 thumbnail
ides...is my assumption correct? (in my question directed towards jprasad?)
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey1184

ides...is my assumption correct? (in my question directed towards jprasad?)

seems so.....and frankly the story will again go haywire if T&D try their hand at being the creative ones
honey1184 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

seems so.....and frankly the story will again go haywire if T&D try their hand at being the creative ones

I agree Ides.

I love JJKn and I live at school so this forum is quite a gift to me....the updates and majority of comments are wonderful....everyone here is so excited about JJkn that it makes me even more excited...lol...i just couldnt resist giving my input...and btw Ides, ur re-creation of songs are awesome!...lol they make me crack up like crazy...ok so back to the end of the episode...

i think the roses are def from apu...i dont think they would kill the progress of the show by bringing purab back....and also...i dunno if everyone else has noticed...many times when t&d ends an episode making us think that a big bang is about to happen...the followng episode usually ends up being a like a calm wind to deaden the storm of apprehension and suspense that the previous episode left...everyones thinkin purabs back jus cuz of the way Jassi was gawking at the roses...the thought our armaan may have actually sent them hasnt even entered many people's minds...

what do you think?