India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SETINDIA SUMMARY FOR THIS PAST WEDNESDAY

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Jassi clarifies in the board meeting about owning Kohinoor and says that it was actually a gift by Nandu to her. Petrified, she calls up Nandu later and tells him but he tells her not to worry. Mallika smells a rat and threatens to find out every detail about the Jassi explanation. Jassi starts to make the alteration in the balance sheet. Another Fashion show at Gulmohar and Armaan is joyful. He is happy because he knows that he is going to get what he wants- and that is the balance sheet! Back in Jassi's room, a bouquet of roses arrives and Jassi goes off into a trance wondering whether Armaan really loves her. She is now in a dilemma!

Let me repeat this:  People who write the summary for JJKN at SETINDIA, GET OFF THE CRACKPIPE!!!!!

Alright, where do I start? 

sentence 1 - Jassi clarifies in the board meeting about owning Kohinoor and says that it was actually a gift by Nandu to her.

...ok, well this sentence is ok.  I wouldn't use clarify though...she was interrogated by Aryan...

sentence 2 - Petrified, she calls up Nandu later and tells him but he tells her not to worry.

He did?  Did I miss something?  Two unimportant lines took place between them.

sentence 3 - Mallika smells a rat and threatens to find out every detail about the Jassi explanation.

Mallika or Aryan?  My understanding was that an argument took place between Armaan and Mallika about their relationship...

sentence 4 - Jassi starts to make the alteration in the balance sheet.

What?  They missed out on telling the viewers about the beautiful sequence that took place between Jassi and Armaan!

sentence 5 - Another Fashion show at Gulmohar and Armaan is joyful.

What is Armaan joyful about???

sentence 6 - He is happy because he knows that he is going to get what he wants- and that is the balance sheet!

oh, he is joyful about the fact that he is going to get those Damned balance sheets...got it....I thought it might be that he was happy about being with Jassi after the board meeting.

sentence 7 - Back in Jassi's room, a bouquet of roses arrives and Jassi goes off into a trance wondering whether Armaan really loves her. She is now in a dilemma!

Ok, for those of you who think that Purab sent the roses...I think your answer is here.  I think the crackhead summary writer gave away the beginning of next week's show.

Finally, I am gonna write to JJKN and ask them if they will hire Daisy to provide the updates!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

LOLomg jprasad!!!  btw, I like your sentence by sentence analysis Tongue 

Originally posted by jprasad

Finally, I am gonna write to JJKN and ask them if they will hire Daisy to provide the updates!

agree 100% Smile   there's no one like Daisy!  Daisy Jaisi Koi Nahin! Smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL jprasad!! If you get can  through those fatheads to read a single sentence of yours,there will be certainly at least one job in the line of fire.... 

please do it immediately.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

LOLomg jprasad!!!  btw, I like your sentence by sentence analysis Tongue 

agree 100% Smile   there's no one like Daisy!  Daisy Jaisi Koi Nahin! Smile

Daisy is the best updater, Nobody from Sony or anywhere can compete with her.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Ok, for those of you who think that Purab sent the roses...I think your answer is here.  I think the crackhead summary writer gave away the beginning of next week's show.

LOL!!!

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Sorry jprasad im a lil confused....its not that i think Purab's back....im hoping against hope he's not...but do u mean that the roses are from our lovely apu?
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLjprasad....love ur to-the-point comments
honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
ides...is my assumption correct? (in my question directed towards jprasad?)

Go to top