Fan Fictions

Living without you(Maneet ff)part 16-pg46 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 52

s-o-m-m-i-e

Goldie

s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
im speechless..wow awesome...Clap
plz add me to ur pm listSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Living without you(Maneet ff)part 16-pg46 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Audiwalia

IF-Rockerz

Audiwalia

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Amazing.......... Very touching........ Great work seriously i don't have words to express....... Plz add me on ur pm's

MaansMishti

MaansMishti

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
OMG this is such a lovely and touching FF yaar! Im so sorry about ur friend! Hug.....Its so nice of u to dedicate this story to him! This story is so heart-touching...I hope Geet will be happy soon and will be able to live her life normally....hope Ali helps her find her love soon! PLZ continue and add me to ur PM list! Big smile

sanjulee

sanjulee

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
it was awsom.
u have written very nice...
i have no words to express it to u
that how i feel while reading...
u r fantastic writerClap Clap Clap Clap
Keep it up!Thumbs Up
Plz Update nxt part soon
i'm eagerly waitng for nxt part
& Thanks for PM me... Smile
Plz cont soon.....waiting.........

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hey your ff is so intersting .... u r already in my frnds list so do pm me the link wen u update ...

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Main hoon na

Geet woke up the next morning feeling much more happier,she got out of bed and noticed the sun was just about to rise.She ran outside to watch the sunrise.It has been 6 years,since she has stood like this watching the sunrise.It was something only Ali and her did as friends,but it was so special to them.Geet's mom was just about to go wake her up,when she noticed her daughter standing out side with a small smile playing on her lips.Opening the front door,Geet's mom made her way to greet her daughter.As she stood by her,Geet's eyes watered up.She turned to look at her mother's comforting eyes and let all her tears fall freely.Her mother held her daugter,caressing her hair,and wiping away the stray tears from her cheeks."Beta kiya hua,roo maath"Geet held her tighter and chocked out "Roone dijye mujhe,roone dijye,Aaj main woh saari hasratein poori kerna chahti hoon.Jo maine itne saalon se nai poori ki.Aaj ke baad main kabhi nai roona chahti.Mujhe aaj is dil ko halka karne dijiye." Geet's mother closed her eyes and silently cried with her daughter.

From a distant,to people had noticed Geet breakdown and cry.Maan had brought her mother to her best friends house,promising his mother to take Geet to work with him.He had ranted in front of his mom about Geet,but she was not on his side this time.Geet had won his mothers heart,and for that reason Mrs Khurana had pulled her sons ear.Geet's Mother had totally forgotten about the arrival of her friend.No one one dare to speak,as Mrs Khurana watched Geet wipe her tears,she asked Maan to come inside and wait.With that Mrs Khurana got out of the car and went to the Handa resident.Maan sat frozen in his seat,he never saw anyone cry so violently.Shutting off his car,he wondered if this was related to that guy in any way.As he got out,he noticed Geet had dissapeared in to the small banglow house.Walking up to his mother,he greeted her best friend and entered the house.Geet's mother was an older version of her,but Maan could not figure out where she got her eyes from.Father?His mother had mentioned that Shilpa was a widow,maybe that boy was a childhood picture of her father.No matter how hard Maan tried to solve the mystery,he would get even more confused.Sitting at the dinning table,he patiently waited to get a sight of Geet,and know if she is okay.That is when he saw two adults coming down the stairs.From the looks of it,they were Muslim.The lady was wearing a scarf around her head,covering her heand and chest.While the Man wore a white salwar kameez.Sanaya greeted the two,as they sat down across from each other.Shilpa looked at them with teary eyes and said something about Geet,which got Maan's attention."She was up early watching the sunrise" Geet's Mother said,and the lady with the scarf looked at her and smiled."I told you na,woh Ali ko kabhi nai dukhi keregi!"This confused Maan who was Ali,was he her boyfriend.Geet came down clad in a white salwar kameez,she wore no make-up and her hair was pinned up.Se sat down by her mother and silenly played with her food.Maan looked at the time and asked Geet if they could leave.Geet nodded and left to grab her bag,stopping to admire her best friend she placed a kiss on the picture and left.

In the car,Maan was trying to find a way to ask her who that Man was.So being clueless of how to act upon his feelings he asked her the next best thing he could think of.

"Geet can I ask you something"Maan said as he looked ahead.
"Ji sir"

"Woh umm tumhare desk pai eik picture hai woh kon hai!"

"Meri Zindagi"Maan flinched as he realized she was taken.But why did he care?

"Acha toh woh tumhare saath rehta hai."

"Meri har sansoon main rehta hai woh"

"oh...bohot kareeb hai woh"

"Meri darkhan hai,jiski har eik yaad se main jeetein hoon.

"Tum aaj uski waja se roo rahi thi."

"Nai,woh toh mujhe kabhi nai roolata.Hamesha sahara banke mere saath chalta hai."Maan frowned,for some reason he wanted Geet to think like that about him.

"Oh toh woh tumhare Pyar hai?"

"Pyar se bhi ziada hai woh mere liye."

"Apne boss se kab mila rahi ho!"

"Ali ko maare hue 5 saal ho gayen hain Sir.Main zara emails check kar loon apki.I will meet you in your cabin."As Maan froze,Geet gave him a weak smile and left.

Maan sat their trying to understand what just happen,so that boy was Geet's lover who had past away.Thats why she was so possesive of him holding anything that belonged to Ali."Some bonds even death can not break" Those engraved words finally made sense.He got out of his car and walked to his cabin,without yelling at anyone.His employees stood there shocked,was their boss okay?He sat down on his chair and looked out the window how cruel could this world be?He looked through the glass separating both Geet and Maan,she was typing something on the computer.He wanted to see her smile,he wanted her to live life.He wanted to hold her and ease the pain...He wanted to be the medicine to her broken heart.Wait.....Why was it he wanted Geet to call him her everything?Maybe because he loved ...No..Love was a strong word,but what he felt for her was stronger.Looking at Geet again,he vowed to slowly make a place in her heart.Smiling he began his work,a worker who was passing by noticed the loopside smile on Maan's face and nearly fainted.That day,everyone sat in a group eating lunch it was the first day Geet sat with them.Maan who had wanted to have lunch with her frowned,and cleared his throat and sat with the group.Half the girls were so blinded by his looks that they forgot about the food.The guys were scared to death that Maan would do something cruel.Geet smilled at him,trying to support his decision to come sit with them.As the table became pin quite,Geet looked up at Maan,and started talking."So guys introduce your self na!Main toh sirf Pinky ko aur Maan sir ko janti hoon." Everyone fell in to a comfortable conversation.Maan had started to make small talk with Adi and Aryan.They seemed to be the only guys he trusted around Geet,because they had respect for their fellow workers.Maan smilled and noticed how much fun it was to sit with everyone.Geet had silently gotten up and made her way to throw out her garbage, and head back to the cabin.Maan was in a deep conversation with Adi,hence he did not see her leaving.

At the end of the day,Maan rubbed his temple trying to get rid of the headache.Finally having enough of the headache,he got up and walked to Geet's cabin letting her know that she could go.Walking in to her cabin,he noticed Geet had fallen asleep with the picture frame in her hands.As inched closer to her,he noticed her notebook.Picking it up he read what Geet had wrote.

Dear Diary,

Ali....I don't know how I learned to face the world without you.You were always my support,right from the beginning.Without any hesitation you treated me like your own sister.Today I sit here and write everything I wanted you to know.Ali I know it will take time to heal these wounds,I know I have a lot of walking to do before I reach the light at the end of the tunnel.I promised you that I would learn to smile.I made so many promises but as days go by,It seems like I won't be able to fullfil them.Ali tumhe mujhe asai kaise chor ke ja sakhte ho!Bachpan se maine sirf woh rah chooni,jispe sirf or sirf mera best friend chal rah tha.Aaj hamere darmiyan itne fasale hain ke main chahon to bhi tumhara saath nai paa sakhti.You taught me so much,if it was not for you I would never trust God.Today even though you have left me,I never blame him.Tumne hamesha meri ankhoon se ansoon pooche.Aur abh tum chahte ho ke main zindagi main age baroon.Kon apna na chaiye ga mujhe,eik asi larki ko jiski saansein bhi na i uski hoon.Asi larki ka kon haat thame ga,jo apne aap ko kush na ker paye.Kab ayega woh Ali,woh insaan jo mujhe tumhari yaadon ke saath accept kerne ke liye tyaar ho ga.Ali main thak gayen hoon ise duniyan se,magar abh nai.Ali tu hi bata,kon hai woh jo mujhe itna pyar de ga ke main kush rehna shoro ho jayon gi.Nafrat ho gayi hai mujhe aapne aap se,main itni kamzoor nikli.Ali woh kab ayega,jiski waja se main muskhuraon gi,jisko meri har ahat ka patha hoga.Kab Ali?I miss you,you were really the best.Forever.

Love Geet

Maan had tears forming in his eyes for Geet.He did not know what possesed him to say it but he said it."main bano ga tumar humsafar geet,main tumhare dil main ehsaas jagayoon ga!"Saying this he bent down in front of Geet,and tried to wake her up.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetscarce05kumctg48indnprncsspayal956wifey90lramanujamxxsanaaaxxLov26arniindia5guru-ki-dewaanihansasmaMaansMishtismilieymaan13579sanjulee-BeingAppy-piyushis-o-m-m-i-emaansi007shivangi783JULIELmaanmishticharlie1950Mina420iqbals4everputhcyum321-shamima-SimplyAparajita-SmexySmile--Veritaserum-mrk-1hermosokomlikacharmed ones-afsha-mitzi11hinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanSofnaKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10rsroopalimaanseeShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
great update pls cont soonnnnnnnn thanks pm

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hey thnks for PMSmile............... great writing........ very emotional and heart touching.................... too good........ keep up good workClap
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top