Fan Fictions

Living without you(Maneet ff)part 16-pg46 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 52

shivangi783

Goldie

shivangi783

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Add me to the PM list please...
I am yet to read the story. In a hurry abhi...

edited-
read the intro/first part.
Interesting and very deep!

Edited by shivangi783 - 04 November 2010 at 6:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Living without you(Maneet ff)part 16-pg46 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Wow thank you so much for the sweet comments.As you know its almost midterm so I am loaded with school work.I have not slept for 3 days just doing hmwrk!
But I promise to dedicate my weekend to you guys!
Thank you for your prayers,your comments do motivate me....:D
love always
Noor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

indnprncss

Groupbie

indnprncss

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Amazing start! The intro was really touching. Sorry to hear abt ur frnd.

Plz add me to ur PM list...

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hey thank you for the heart touching rplies..Love you guys and i would like to sincerly thank the people who have read allll my fanfictions!

My Life saver.

"Beta if Ali was here he would be so proud of you.Good luck on your first day.Aur haan kush rakhe Allah tumhe."Mr khan said before giving her a hug and driving off.

Entering the office,everyone turned to look at the girl who had just walked in.She might of been wearing salwar kameez but she had a certain beauty,a beauty that made her the most goregous girl.Making her way to the front desk,she asked the bubbly receptionist where the C.E.O's office was.She showed her the way quickly realizing she must be the assistant they had hired.After a breif meet and greet between the two girls geet left to find her boss.Knocking on the door she took a deep breath and entered as the man invited her in.

Maan Singh Khurana,a man who did not take anyone's useless excuses of being late turned around to see who the girl was.He was met with the most expressive eyes,the way she moved her hands through her hair showed that she was nervous.Gently getting up to greet her,he took in her atire.She was beautiful but she didn't take it to her advantage.As their hands touched,they both felt a shock go through their body, quickly removing their hands from each other they smile nervously.

"Im sorry do we have an appt?"Maan asked

" Um we don't,im actually your new assisstant."Geet said putting on a smile.

"Oh I am sorry,beside i never knew employers were allowed to come here 10 mins late"Maan said masking his happiness of her being here with anger.

"Well I'm not the type to bring my personal life in to my professional life but since you are questioning my effectiveness,let me tell you i told your mother I would be late due to how far my house is."Geet said leaving Maan shocked,no one talked to MSK like that.

"Anyways your cabin is the next one over,I want you to go through emails and write down the ones that are important.I also want you to make me coffee.Please...And forward any personal calls I get.After that come back here."Maan said watching geet take in all the information.

"Alright Sir"Geet said and headed to the coffe maker located in his room and made him coffee.

"Here SIR"Geet said.

"How do you know that I don't take sugar in my coffee."Maan asked suprised.

"Well I don't like it,so I thought you might not either"Geet said before leaving th room.

Entering her cabin,she closed the door and leaned on it.Closing her eyes she felt tears threaten to escape her eyes.She sat down and pulled out a picture of Ali,running her hand on the frame she sighed and hugged the frame."Dekho Ali,tumhari yaadon ke sahare main kitni door agayen hoon.Yeh paanch saal se mere paas tasveer hai.Tumhare chand cheezon ke saharon ke saath main apni manzil pai poonch gayen hoon.Tum ne kaha tha na hans ke zindagi jeena,magar Ali koi toh waja deh mujhe babaji kush hone ki."With that being said, she started doing her work.It was 9pm by the time geet looked up at the clock,throughout the day many had visited to say hi and welcome her to the office.She had been nice in return,although when people had sat down for lunch they had looked around for th new girl.People smiled and said how maan had found the right assistant for himself,a workaholic just like him.Closing her lights she headed out her door and entered Maan's Cabin.

"Sir,May I leave?"

"uh did you finish the chopra file?"Maan asked

"Yes I did,sir."Geet said.

"Ofcourse you can go Miss Handa.Actually it is pretty late want me to drop you off?"Maan asked glancing at the clock.

"No thank you sir,I can manage."

"Yes but this is not a small town."

"Main ishe shehar ki galiyon main pali barhi hoon,sir.Idher ki mithi mujhe chaha ker bhi nai zakhm dei sakthi."Geet said nonchantly.

"Mujhe tumhari ajeeb batoon se koi matlab nai,lecture deina band karo.Aur jao jahan jana hai toh!"Maan said as geet rolled her eyes and left.

" Maan Singh Khurana se kisi ne aaj tak ase lehje main nai baath ki,yeh larki kiya samjheti hai apne aap ko."Maan said to himself before getting up and leaving.

Before he could go, he noticed that Geet did not give him the chopra file.Going in to her cabin he started to look for the file.Turning on the light to her cabin he could smell her perfume.As the wind gently blew the white curtains,shaking his heas he closed the window.Moving to her desk,he noticed how neatly she had organized everything,that is when his eyes fell on the picture frame.He picked it up and read the words engraved on the frame."Some bonds even death can not break."Maan ran his hands on the engraved wods,something about this picture made him emotional.His eyes fell on the two teenagers in the picture,the boy had sharp features,even at a young age.A looped side smile played on the boys lips,making his eyes twinkle.The girl on the other hand,had a touch of innocence to her face,her long silky hair were put in a messy braid.As he looked at the girl one more time he realized it was Geet,but the girl in the picture seemed different.Who was the guy?Boyfried?Friend?From the looks of the caption under the picture,it seemed to Maan that the guy held great importance in Geet's life.He had some of the most goodlooking employees in the office,yet Geet had never looked at any men with importance.Even as her boss,Geet had not looked at him and gave him a smile.Maan was pulled out of his thoughts as a hesitant geet stood a few steps away gazing at the Picture in her bosses hand.

"Some Bonds even death can not break."Maan read the words engraved on the picture frame.

"Sir here the chopra file,I was going to give it to you."Geet walked over to Maan and handed over the file before extending her and for the picture frame.

"Who is he?"Maan choked out,for some odd reason his heart wanted to know the answer to the question.

"It shouldn't concern you"Geet said before maan grabbed her wrist and tightened his grip.

"I dont know what your problem is Miss Handa,but I do not tolerate such behavior in my office.Ever since you have come in,I get nothing but curt replies from you."

"Let me go sir....I understand this is your office,but your the one who has wrote on paper that you do not like any personal issues being brought to office,hence I will not open up.I should make my self clear,I do not appreciate anyone touching topics I won't have answers too.And this is one of them.This pictre has sentimental values,it provieds me strength.So let it be."Geet said before pulling out of his grasp.

"Okay then,is that the way you want it to be,fine!From tommorow we will not pass each other comments that will never touch our personal life.Watch Miss Handa,I will turn your world upside down.

"Okay sure i dont care,just keep in mind ke hum ajnabee hain,aur main ajnabee ko yoon apni har koi cheez touch nai kerne deti."Geet said before snatching thr picture frame from him and walking out the door.

Maan went home that day with a bad temper,just who did she think she was.Why was she so keen on me not touching that frame?Who was that boy?With so many question lurking in his mind he sat down on his bed and loosened his tie.Running his hand through his hair,he closed his eyes and tried to remember the face of the little girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agayi hameri pyari si beti."The khan and eet's mother said.

"Salam aunty.... uncle,Namaste mama!"Geet said before hugging the teddy bear on the sofa.

"How was your day?"

"mama sanaya aunty apne family k baare main kitni baath kerti hain,aur woh jo apne baare bete ki tarif kerti hain.Bikul joothi tareef kerti hain.Unka beta eik number ka batmeez aur rude insaan hai.He touched my picture frame!"Everyone's head shot up,the adults knew how much that fram meant to their geet.

"Its okay,you need to open up geet!Tumhe emotions nai dekhati.Geet asa nai chale ga!Zindagi rookhti nai hai,tum kyon mere raaste ko follow ker rahi hai,"Ns handa said.

She noticed her daughters passive behavior.She never opened up to anyone,her life only had one meaning and she said she was yet to find it.Ali's death had a strong effect on her,even if she said otherwise.Geet had became a walking zombie,it was like Ali was her world.

Walking to her room she went to the washroom to change,coming out wearing a old worn out jersey and shorts,she tied her hair up and went to bed.Pulling the covers up to her neck,she began to cry,at times moving on without him was hard.When your strength becomes your weakness,it hurts you the most.Ali was her strength and now all she had was his memories."Mere dil ka sakoon kab ayega,mera humsafar kab ayega Ali."As she said this the wind blew the papers lying on her desk to come hit her face.As she removed the newspaper from her face she notied it was the bussiness section,and there on the front page was none other then Maan Singh Khurana."Arggh Ali, yaar mujhe apne humsafar ki nishani chaiye,apne dushman ki nai"As she was saying this,she oticed a figure standing by her desk,moving to look at him she noticed it was Ali.A younger Ali,she reached for him,but he moved back and then he looked at her."Geet tumhe pir se pyar kerna hoga,Geet tumhe mere behgair ag barna hoga.Werna main kabhi sakoon se nahi reh paaonga."Ali said before he dissapeared.Geet looked aound frantically searching for him,but as not there.

kaash hum juda na hote
kabhi al vida na kehte
chaha nahi tha
phir bhi para humko jana

"aliiiiii"She yelled out before falling to the ground and crying.

tum humko yaad rakhna
kabhi dil say na bhulana
hum paas houn ya na houn
humain pyaar say bulana

She closed her eyes,allowing the tears to fall freely,but the memories of Ali invaded her thoughts.She remembered the lttle fights they had as children.

bail jo angan main thian
phool woh lati hogi
chuntay tou hongay kaliyan

Her thoughts then drifted to the first time he dragged her to a mandir,and told her the importance of God.

hum nahi hain tou phir bhi
mehfilain sajti hongi
sooni na hongi galiyan
aisay main thori si ankhain bhaar lana

As a child they always joked about hiding from each other,but when it came to seperating they would always be scared.

kaash hum juda na hote
kabhi al vida na kehte
chaha nahi tha
phir bhi para humko jana

Her world was only as good as he made it,but ever since he has been gone,she feels so empty

tum humko yaad rakhna
kabhi dil say na bhulana
hum paas houn ya na houn
humain pyaar say bulana

His words rang in her mind,he wanted her to move on but keep him in mind.He wanted her to find love.

samnay ati hogi
koi bhi meri nishani
younhi kahain chaltay phirtay
tou tarap jata hoga
dekh kar sookhay pataye
shaakh say paiR ki girte
aisa tou hota hai
dil ko samjhana

She went to her bed and laid down hugging Ali's tedy bear,she hugged it so tight that her hands became numb

kaash hum juda na hote
kabhi al vida na kehte
chaha nahi tha
phir bhi para humko jana

tum humko yaad rakhna
kabhi dil say na bhulana
hum paas houn ya na houn
humain pyaar say bulana

hum paas houn ya na houn....
humain pyar say bulana...humain pyar say bulana...humaain pyar say bulana...

That night Geet cried herself to sleep,and her angle pomised himself that it would be the last night she would cry like that.Ali was going to help her find someone.Ali would make sure Geet found love.That way he could rest in peace.He would always wath over her,because some bonds even deah could not break.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetsheffkumctg48aprajitamadrahansasmasanjuleeguru-ki-dewaanismilieyxxsanaaaxxshona2010MaansMishtidoosheekamaanmishtitrishapmaansi007shivangi783-shamima-iqbals4everputhcyum321mrk-1-Veritaserum-Shalversroopalihinal_maaneet-afsha-kooliiomitzi11aamirkhanfanSofnaKaSh-Maneet-Fan

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
what emotional sad wow poor Geet i hope she find happiness soon great update pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn

Lov26

Lov26

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Am speechless..

I do not have the right words to express how i felt when i was reading this update. U wrote so beautifully its like i could feel Geet's pain.

shobhashamanur

Groupbie

shobhashamanur

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Noori

first and foremost hats off to u ........u really went through such pain which its not so easy to overcome specially me....and i pray for allha....may shail's soul rest in peace......love ur story and add me .....hope i will see forward from u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noori93

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Some ppl way of storytellin touches one to the heart..Thumbs Up.........ClapClapClapClapClap....n u noorie hav that beautiful gift....ClapClapClapClapClap.......HugHugHugHugHug....May Happiness ALWAYS surround u....EmbarrassedHugHugHugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top