Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 52

Page 1
Page   of 52
Page 2 Page 52

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,so ummm my other two stories are well on their way...Im almost finished bitter truth...1 more update and Im finished.Starting over has way to many info I still need to cover.Here is a story dedicate to a guy friend...He actually died this year because of a heart dieases.Its hard when you lose someone so close to you,but I spent 16 splended years with him...Met him exactly when I was 1:)So here is a story for him.Thank you sahil for teaching me how beautiful life really is.Thank you for being a friend..

Okay i have to say...Im so caught up with work that i wont be able to pm,so if someone can be kind enough to be my helper and pm people.I promise to give you the first update every time..Please help me msg ppl

So to all our Maneet lovers:)Here is a story that will make you cry and laugh at the same time.

In memory of Sahil Khan
Jan 8 1993-Sept 2 2010

Life without Hope.

I,Geet Handa have lived a sheltered life ever since i could remember.My mother was the daughter of one of the richest people in the world,or maybe one of the richest in India atleast.My father was a pilot,who lost his life in the war against Pakistan.I always hated the way we fought with each other,the way we could kill innocent lives and not care about it.In the midst of this I met Ali,Ali was a muslim boy fleeing from a abusive family with his parents.They came to India to find peace,but when Ali was 2 he was diagnosed with a heart dieases.My father had met these people at the outskirts of town,near a small abandoned hut where he heard the nonstop cries of a young boy.My father pulled strings to help The Khan family to find work in the busy town.I don't remember what Ali was like at the age of two,because I was only 2 myself.As I grew older Ali's presence in my life was a gift,he brought me cookies that his mom would make and sometimes he would drag me home and play with his toys.The year my father died I was only 7,my mother had cried to the point that she had stopped talking.Her atire consisted of whhite clothes,sh was no longer the mother I grew up with.I wont say that I would want her to be happy about my dad death,but I wanted her to live normally and invite colours in to her life.Watching my mom cry non-stop questioned my faith in god.That is where Ali came in,like a faithful friend he would bring me to the mandir,while he went and prayed in a nearby shelter.Each day he would push for me to believe in a higher power,yet he never pushed me to become a muslim.He respected my religion and I respected his religion.When I finally started to pray to babaji,I felt like my worries were dissappearing.Well so i thought.Years went by through heartbreaks and happiness I had ali by my side.He was a charming boy,and quite mature for his age.At 15 he was looking to support his family,and in a way supported his "shilpa maa,"Ali believed that since there is no man in my family he had to be that Man.He would give his allowance to my mother,and hug her everyday.A year later,was the year Ali needed a heart transplant.It dawned upon me then that I may lose him.For two months the doctor's were waiting for a heart for Ali,and one night babaji sent that heart we needed.Sadly after the transplant,Ali's body rejected the heart.Today I sit here in the small room with machines connected to my best friend.Ali was breathing his last breath.In the morning the Khan had announced the Ali was a wake,but just for a few minutes.As I sat by his side,I kept my head down on his cold hands and wept.That is when I noticed his hands move and hazel eyes gaze upon me.

"geet"

"Ali,tum theek hogaye!Main maa ko bulati hoon"Geet said happily getting up to call everyone,but she was stopped.

"Nai geet,main nai theek hua,mera waaqt agaya hai.Ge-et wada karo Hamesha zindagi ko eik haaste muskhurate chehre se dekho gi.Waada karo ke tum kabhi bhi Shilpa Maa ko akela nai choro gi.Meri yaad main roona nah Geet.Tumhare saath mer saya hamesha rahe ga.Tumhain jeena hoga mere beghair,humera saath tha hi nahi itna lambha.Geet mere ami abbu ko wapis unke watan pooncha do.Magar main ishe miti main hi rehna pasand karoon ga.I love you meri dost hamesha ke liye"Ali said efore closing his eyes,as the machines beeped there was only one person who did not realize he was gone.

"Ali tum yeh kiya keh rahe ho!"Geet said before realizing that he was gone.

That day,geet realized how short life was,Ali's faith in God proved to her that he was a dedicated muslim,who didnt believe on imposing his beliefs but to follow his own path.

5 years Later

Geet beta tum late ho jao gi,pehla din hai job ka.Ase nahi karo chalo utho.Mr khan apko chor deinge"

A girl with long dark brown hair and brown dowy eyes pushed the covers away and got out of bed,hugging the picture of Ali she made her way to the washroom.Geet had graduated with a degree in Business administrative.Today she was going to be joining Khurana construction secratary.Wearing a necklace tat belonged to Geet,she traced her finger tips on locket.It was a small heart shaped pendandant that had "forever" engraved on it.Only geet knew what it felt like to lose a friend like Ali.Only Geet knew how hard it was to face the world without him,but she had promised him to stay strong.Today she was only serious to the world,but to the Khan and her mother she was a sweet bubbly girl.It has been 5 years since his death,but nothing has changed.Ali has kept his promise,and everytime she feels down.She feels his presence,like a delicate feather.Geet's mother has changed aswell,she has become more outgoing and always visits her best friend Sanaya Khurana.Yes the part owner of the company where she will be working.Geet loved Sanaya aunty,she was a tall skinny lady with looks to kill for.Although she had never met her husband or children,she always heard stories about them.

Sitting in the car with Mr Khan,she closed her eys and prayed for a better tommorow.While praying she felt a light breeze making her hair fly.As she turned around in her seat,she saw a smiling 15 year old Ali sitting there with flowers in his hands.

Behti hawa sa tha woh
Udti patang sa tha woh
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo

Trying to reach out to him she noticed that there was no one there.Smiling she silently leaned on the window amd remembered a crazy boy that taught her to be smile....

Hum ko kal ki fikar sataati
Woh bus aaj ka jashn manaata
Har lamhe ko khul ke jeeta tha woh

Kahan se aaya tha woh
Chhoo ke humare dil ko
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo

Sulagti dhoop mein chhaaon ke jaisa
Raegistaan mein gaaon ke jaisa
Mann ke ghaav pe marham
Jaisa tha woh
Hum sahme se rehte koovein mein
Woh nadiya mein gotae lagata
Ulti dhara cheer ke tairta tha woh

Baadal awara tha woh
Yaar humara tha woh
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo
Hum ko to raahein thi chalati
Woh khud apni raah banata
Girta, sambhalta, masti mein chalta tha woh
Hum ko kal ki fikr sataati
Woh bus aaj ka jashn manaata
Har lamhe ko khul ke jeeta tha woh

Kahan se aaya tha woh
Chhoo ke humare dil ko
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo

Index

Intro-page 1

Part 1-page 3

Part 2-page 5

Part 3-Page 8

Part 4-Page 10

Part 5-Page 12

Part 6-Page 14

Part 7-Page 17

Part 8-Page 20

Part 9-Page 24

Part 10- Page 26

Part 11-page 29

Part 12-page 33

Part 13- page 36

Part 14 Page 40

Part 15-Page 43

Part 16-Page 46

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana.
Different from the show,has a more softer side,although his dadu's death made him hide his true self
Geet Handa
A girl who lost everything she ever wanted at the age of 16
Ali Khan
Geet's best friend,who died at the age of 16.
Pooja and Vicky Khurana
Dev and Naintara Singh Khurana
Positive characters.
Arohi and Arjun Singh Khurana
the cutest most down to earth people,badly want to become parents.
Shilpa Handa
Geet's best friend and mother.
Savtri Devi.(Maan's grandmother.)
A widow,but loves her family
Prem and Heer.
Geet's friends<3

Edited by Noori93 - 06 March 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeettanya_bellindnprncsswifey90TinkJiashona2010MaansMishtiswetaa100smilieydiyachillhansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniLov26arniindia5piyushisanam1234ushivangi783sanjuleeputh-shamima-Ilovemskiqbals4everkomlikapunjabi.princesramaheshWater.maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_sun-naaaaaaaaa-afsha-mitzi11kooliiocharmed onesanuandaviSofnaKaSh-Maneet-Fanpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Living without you(Maneet ff)part 16-pg46" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
P.s Maan will come later on

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
OMG.....That is one of the most saddest, riveting, heartbreaking..intro i hav read.....u r a fantastic writer....cud u inc me in pm list...??.

Being a Muslim a myself..I wish yr friend Jaanatul firdous!!!

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
A beautiful story in the making. I loved the first part can't wait to read more!

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
cant wait to read more....so heart touching story........please do continue.....

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
amazing update pls do cont soonnnnnnnnnn what happen starting over pls waiting that one to

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sofna and ameen:)

anddddddddd  surely will pm you;)

@Iqbals4ever-im glad you like it..will continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Noori93

Noori93

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Hey sharmkey-I will update that by tommorow:)Sorry i was busy with school

@komilika-thank you and yes will continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top