Page 5 Page 5

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakstar

Originally posted by priya.nair

hey Anju and Priya... im jus shocked the way this topic has gone!!!

bout Ajaat and Prad... well... Ajaat is a very talented actor and he has MANY yrs left in him and i can say wit no doubt that he will be in CID for a long time like Prad (7 yrs or more...!)

prad- he has proved himself on both the small and big screen and no doubt he is one of the best actors we have seen in CID

so plzzz dun fight over who is better coz the same happened with Rajeev and Shivaji and wat did every1 get out of it? Sorry 4 comin in2 this like this but i jus cant see both of u arguin wit each other. so plzz lets not waste our time arguing and lets jus be one happy family coz all of us here love u and look up 2 u all the time.... Hug

Shakil

hey shaks i am not arguing just trying to help anju understand the reasoning behind what she calls purposely attacks on her star. I have not demeaned him but alwys looked it at the postive light to give constructive critism. She took it personal and now she will be more upset that u, princess and sujalfan are all agreeing to me on the fact that Pradyuman is good. We are only giving Ajat pointers so that one day when Pradyuman leaves it will be Ajat and not some other bigger actor come and replace him.

dats wat i meant but i jus dun no wat 2 say....i think we shud all jus 4get we had this sorta problem and get on wit everythin as normal again... and bout angreein wit u dat Prad is good is true but i never said Ajat is not good.. he is also very good Embarrassed

Shaks are you implying I am not normal Ouch . Oh so now for you Pradyuman is good and Ajaat is very good Angry. So I guess you just want me to write the update with no feelings. Just write what is shown and not anything else .Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN FIGHT!!!!! :):) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Helloo... what is this....

Ajat is the best.. Pradyuman is nice.. budha acha hai.. bechara ab thoda sa umar bhi ho rahi hai uskie..

Zamana hai Ajat ka... He is so Embarrassed

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Helloo... what is this....

Ajat is the best.. Pradyuman is nice.. budha acha hai.. bechara ab thoda sa umar bhi ho rahi hai uskie..

Zamana hai Ajat ka... He is so Embarrassed

judwaa i fail to understand your generation. you people are forgetting that one day you too will become old. just because he is old does not mean he is useless. inspite of being old you can learn a lot from him. Its acting and not looks that is important Angry

now why am i defending pradyuman . this topic is about ajatshatru and constructive criticism.  if he wants to retire with a good psoition he needs to learn to listen to people help him improve and not people who jsut feeel he is young and he looks good so he fits the picture

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged

hey Anju and Priya... im jus shocked the way this topic has gone!!!

bout Ajaat and Prad... well... Ajaat is a very talented actor and he has MANY yrs left in him and i can say wit no doubt that he will be in CID for a long time like Prad (7 yrs or more...!)

prad- he has proved himself on both the small and big screen and no doubt he is one of the best actors we have seen in CID

so plzzz dun fight over who is better coz the same happened with Rajeev and Shivaji and wat did every1 get out of it? Sorry 4 comin in2 this like this but i jus cant see both of u arguin wit each other. so plzz lets not waste our time arguing and lets jus be one happy family coz all of us here love u and look up 2 u all the time.... Hug

Shakil

hey shaks i am not arguing just trying to help anju understand the reasoning behind what she calls purposely attacks on her star. I have not demeaned him but alwys looked it at the postive light to give constructive critism. She took it personal and now she will be more upset that u, princess and sujalfan are all agreeing to me on the fact that Pradyuman is good. We are only giving Ajat pointers so that one day when Pradyuman leaves it will be Ajat and not some other bigger actor come and replace him.

dats wat i meant but i jus dun no wat 2 say....i think we shud all jus 4get we had this sorta problem and get on wit everythin as normal again... and bout angreein wit u dat Prad is good is true but i never said Ajat is not good.. he is also very good Embarrassed

Shaks are you implying I am not normal Ouch . Oh so now for you Pradyuman is good and Ajaat is very good Angry. So I guess you just want me to write the update with no feelings. Just write what is shown and not anything else .Confused

aaaahhhh!!! Confused im not implyin nothin!!! and for me Prad and Ajat are the same but i like Prad more coz i have been watchin him for yrs... i said Ajat is also good coz i like him too!! bout ur updates... i want u 2 carry on wit the way u rite coz ur updates are fantastic!!

sorry 4 hurtin ur feelingss.... im not gonna say anymore in this topic.. Cry

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

aaaahhhh!!! Confused im not implyin nothin!!! and for me Prad and Ajat are the same but i like Prad more coz i have been watchin him for yrs... i said Ajat is also good coz i like him too!! bout ur updates... i want u 2 carry on wit the way u rite coz ur updates are fantastic!!

sorry 4 hurtin ur feelingss.... im not gonna say anymore in this topic.. Cry

Shaks for what are u crying? Confused We are having a discussions here and like Ajat I am also someone who needs to listen to  criticisms. If what I think is such enchanting Embarrassedupdates and you do not then its upto to you help me improve. So its not abt hurting its about helping. I think all so caught up with teh wrong side of understanding . The stars are performing to please the fans and if that the fans are not pleased they have a right to voice the opinion.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
priya nair! you are taking this too far. who are you to give pointers to ajaatshatru? he is dynamic. mera dil tadap raha hai. dost dost naaa raha. kaisa din dikhaya bhagwan ne Cry

shakil! you are so mature. thanks for understanding my point but priya is always pulling down ajaat and i am sulking Cry Cry

sujalfan! Angry who are you to talk bad about my ajat? he is far better than your rajeev.

s.priya! at least you understand me. pata nahin yeh budhe retire kyun nahin hote?

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluepink

priya nair! you are taking this too far. who are you to give pointers to ajaatshatru? he is dynamic. mera dil tadap raha hai. dost dost naaa raha. kaisa din dikhaya bhagwan ne Cry

shakil! you are so mature. thanks for understanding my point but priya is always pulling down ajaat and i am sulking Cry Cry

sujalfan! Angry who are you to talk bad about my ajat? he is far better than your rajeev.

s.priya! at least you understand me. pata nahin yeh budhe retire kyun nahin hote?

can we close this topic plzzzzz...!!Unhappy i think this is goin 2 far now... Ouch

c'mon Anju + Priya.... lets jus 4get all this and lets all be 1-  coz i dont like the way this is goin now.... CryCry

ill even make new siggyz 4 u guyz if u stop all this. ill make the siggy sayin - "SHIVAJI AND ANOOP ROCK" coz they do any both of them are good in their own wayz....

hope u girls understand wat im tryin 2 say...

Shakil

ps- im not takin no1 side here coz i love both of u.... Hug

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
here is a little reminder of the rules guyz....
INDIA-FORUMS RULES AND GUIDELINES

rules no. 13 - Posting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads. 'Trolling' posts will not be tolerated. Posts that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or posts that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include posts aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments. Instead, the aim is negative and disruptive comments.

rule no. 16- Making posts that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil manner and ensure that your posts are relevant and on-topic. This rule does not exclude posts that are critical or questioning. It does, however, require that you carefully consider the tone of language in such posts to ensure that they are civil

i jus wanted 2 share the rules wit u guyz here- but if u think i am wrong in postin this msg feel free 2 delete it coz i do not tend to hurt any1's feelings

Thanks
Shakil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top