Page 4 Page 5

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

Originally posted by princess1

you have give me clue that whose fans you are by each others post...

princi u just now got the cluesOuch

I am with you Priya. Ajatshatru may be good but not as good as Shivajiji. ACP Pradyuman rocks. No need to feel so bad bluepink. If Ajatshatru is not doing well then this way of criticising will actually help him. He can then correct himself. Now don't think I am biasedSmile Wrote what I felt the truthWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN FIGHT!!!!! :):) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

i mean you have give us clue that whose friends you are ..and we get to know by boths post..as you always mention each others name and shows love for each other...that i am trying to say..this...priya... Embarrassed

this is very nice observation. But don;t worry I love you too Hug. As long as we are all having fun there isnothing more to ask for

princess you are so sweet and best rajeev fan if you ask me. I love the way you are still around and not like most deserted us. I understand Rajeev is gone but we still are all friends . Its only between friends can we voice our opinions .Like anju siad moderators are human too and over here especiallyw hen we are a nice small family it does make a difference as we know each other too well to misunderstand. This also helps people to get to know us favorites better

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

I am with you Priya. Ajatshatru may be good but not as good as Shivajiji. ACP Pradyuman rocks. No need to feel so bad bluepink. If Ajatshatru is not doing well then this way of criticising will actually help him. He can then correct himself. Now don't think I am biasedSmile Wrote what I felt the truthWink

Yay I know Pradyuman rocks and now I have you and princess to validate that. Bhaskar the point I am not trying to say is that Ajatshatru is bad . Its not me making false accusations . Whatever I observe I make the point. Shivaji is not perfect and I know that but we have to respect his age and experience. Ajat is not that experienced and have a lot more room for improvement and making the observations on Ajat and the writers is to tell them that audiences are not fools and we expect a lot more from a star like Ajaatshatru

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hey Anju and Priya... im jus shocked the way this topic has gone!!!

bout Ajaat and Prad... well... Ajaat is a very talented actor and he has MANY yrs left in him and i can say wit no doubt that he will be in CID for a long time like Prad (7 yrs or more...!)

prad- he has proved himself on both the small and big screen and no doubt he is one of the best actors we have seen in CID

so plzzz dun fight over who is better coz the same happened with Rajeev and Shivaji and wat did every1 get out of it? Sorry 4 comin in2 this like this but i jus cant see both of u arguin wit each other. so plzz lets not waste our time arguing and lets jus be one happy family coz all of us here love u and look up 2 u all the time.... Hug

Shakil

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakstar

bout Ajaat and Prad... well... Ajaat is a very talented actor and he has MANY yrs left in him and i can say wit no doubt that he will be in CID for a long time like Prad (7 yrs or more...!)

prad- he has proved himself on both the small and big screen and no doubt he is one of the best actors we have seen in CID

so plzzz dun fight over who is better coz the same happened with Rajeev and Shivaji and wat did every1 get out of it? Sorry 4 comin in2 this like this but i jus cant see both of u arguin wit each other. so plzz lets not waste our time arguing and lets jus be one happy family coz all of us here love u and look up 2 u all the time.... Hug

Shakil

hey shaks i am not arguing just trying to help anju understand the reasoning behind what she calls purposely attacks on her star. I have not demeaned him but alwys looked it at the postive light to give constructive critism. She took it personal and now she will be more upset that u, princess and sujalfan are all agreeing to me on the fact that Pradyuman is good. We are only giving Ajat pointers so that one day when Pradyuman leaves it will be Ajat and not some other bigger actor come and replace him.

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya and Anju... Smile for understanding me..I love the way you are you both are nice person..I have just post in Kth forum that i get many friends like you all...love u all.. Big smile
My big B... Big smile
Shakil bhayia..tum to bahut mature ho...very well writtern post...1000/1000

Ok i know everything short out and nothing like this...and again we have normal talk and have fun...
ya..ya...I middle Rival and starting....Oops...Whre is My PrithviRaj shifted...in which duitie...
Wo kHadoos ne usko kaha shift kar diya..Shimla ya Manali... Embarrassed

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

Originally posted by Shakstar

Shakil

hey shaks i am not arguing just trying to help anju understand the reasoning behind what she calls purposely attacks on her star. I have not demeaned him but alwys looked it at the postive light to give constructive critism. She took it personal and now she will be more upset that u, princess and sujalfan are all agreeing to me on the fact that Pradyuman is good. We are only giving Ajat pointers so that one day when Pradyuman leaves it will be Ajat and not some other bigger actor come and replace him.

dats wat i meant but i jus dun no wat 2 say....i think we shud all jus 4get we had this sorta problem and get on wit everythin as normal again... and bout angreein wit u dat Prad is good is true but i never said Ajat is not good.. he is also very good Embarrassed

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Shakil bhayia..tum to bahut mature ho...very well writtern post...1000/1000 

thanks Riddhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top