Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1

Hey bluepink...you are moderator and i hope you don't start to mention the name and namecalling...this is the wrong way to namecalling and hurt eachothers feeling..
i am sorry to interrupt in your topic..but do u think that it creates bad impact..
ho sake to ye pura topic delete kar do..its create bad impact among all...
please yaar we all are friends here...

princi!! kya moderators bhi insaan nahin hote? kya unke seene mein bhi dil nahin hota?

how can priya nair hurt me so much when she knows my dil goes hmm...for ajaatshatru. she is doing it on purpose and i can't take it any more.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN FIGHT!!!!! :):) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Yes Priya..Shivaji Satam is all the way rock... There is no way for oops him out...I know when Rajiv was coming to play comeo role..we know by the article that he is in london and that is why track needs change...And the comeo role ..popular star se hi karaya jata hai right..
But as a viewer everyone has right to criticize characters..if somebody attacks on actor then it will wrong...
I don't think anyone here has use any bad words...
normal criticize and fun here...
i hope everything will be short out...DOn't take hard...take as normal...

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
hey bluepink you are right
i know you are both right on your way..and regular viewer..
infact i am outsider..and i know you both know each other as long as..
so it is nothing...but as you know people like too criticze...
In Kth forum you will find the tottaly Criticize dummy...
Dina and pink ..we make her jeaoulus by saying...it is because you are so close to her..
Priya knows you love ajat..and you knows she loves Prad..
so you both show love by saying ..that she will be happy for this..
and also you both knows that she is going to reply ...so ofcourse comment is made for love for members ..
if you find me and pari doing the same thing in Timebomb forum..
so i know you both have nothing like this..you have give me clue that whose fans you are by each others post...

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
If you both are hurt then I am also hurt... Cry Cry Cry
But I love u all..and happy that everyone has own different choice and have respect each other... Big smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluepink

Hey bluepink...you are moderator and i hope you don't start to mention the name and namecalling...this is the wrong way to namecalling and hurt eachothers feeling..
i am sorry to interrupt in your topic..but do u think that it creates bad impact..
ho sake to ye pura topic delete kar do..its create bad impact among all...
please yaar we all are friends here...

how can priya nair hurt me so much when she knows my dil goes hmm...for ajaatshatru. she is doing it on purpose and i can't take it any more.Cry

anju how can u say its purposely. As i said i am not too impressed with his acting and pointing out the flaws as i go along.  I know when u are in love with the person you are not able to hear anything negative so my apologies but I still think i as a die hard fan of this show needs to point out these things

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Yes Priya..Shivaji Satam is all the way rock... There is no way for oops him out...I know when Rajiv was coming to play comeo role..we know by the article that he is in london and that is why track needs change...And the comeo role ..popular star se hi karaya jata hai right..
But as a viewer everyone has right to criticize characters..if somebody attacks on actor then it will wrong...
I don't think anyone here has use any bad words...
normal criticize and fun here...
i hope everything will be short out...DOn't take hard...take as normal...

YAY Princess yes Shivaji rocks and there is no doubt. I have never made an attack just pointed out stuff. I do it to all but as there are no Priyanka lovers there is no resistance to that but as Ajat has a fan club i am not doing anything different . I maintain teh same standards

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

you have give me clue that whose fans you are by each others post...

princi u just now got the cluesOuch

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Nahi priya...Rajiv wale time pe pata hai sub Gm viebie and Cm ke fight hui thi...tab hum teeno Pink pari and me..beech me aa gaye the..that time pata chal gaya tha..tum dono ek dusre ke topic mein supprt kiya tha aapni aapni choice de kar..so i mean you have give us clue that whose friends you are ..and we get to know by boths post..as you always mention each others name and shows love for each other...that i am trying to say..this...priya... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top