Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
hey bluepink you are right
i know you are both right on your way..and regular viewer..
infact i am outsider..and i know you both know each other as long as..
so it is nothing...but as you know people like too criticze...
In Kth forum you will find the tottaly Criticize dummy...
Dina and pink ..we make her jeaoulus by saying...it is because you are so close to her..
Priya knows you love ajat..and you knows she loves Prad..
so you both show love by saying ..that she will be happy for this..
and also you both knows that she is going to reply ...so ofcourse comment is made for love for members ..
if you find me and pari doing the same thing in Timebomb forum..
so i know you both have nothing like this..you have give me clue that whose fans you are by each others post...
princess1 thumbnail
If you both are hurt then I am also hurt... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But I love u all..and happy that everyone has own different choice and have respect each other... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bluepink

how can priya nair hurt me so much when she knows my dil goes hmm...for ajaatshatru. she is doing it on purpose and i can't take it any more.๐Ÿ˜ญ

anju how can u say its purposely. As i said i am not too impressed with his acting and pointing out the flaws as i go along.  I know when u are in love with the person you are not able to hear anything negative so my apologies but I still think i as a die hard fan of this show needs to point out these things
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess1

Yes Priya..Shivaji Satam is all the way rock... There is no way for oops him out...I know when Rajiv was coming to play comeo role..we know by the article that he is in london and that is why track needs change...And the comeo role ..popular star se hi karaya jata hai right..
But as a viewer everyone has right to criticize characters..if somebody attacks on actor then it will wrong...
I don't think anyone here has use any bad words...
normal criticize and fun here...
i hope everything will be short out...DOn't take hard...take as normal...

YAY Princess yes Shivaji rocks and there is no doubt. I have never made an attack just pointed out stuff. I do it to all but as there are no Priyanka lovers there is no resistance to that but as Ajat has a fan club i am not doing anything different . I maintain teh same standards
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

you have give me clue that whose fans you are by each others post...

princi u just now got the clues
princess1 thumbnail
Nahi priya...Rajiv wale time pe pata hai sub Gm viebie and Cm ke fight hui thi...tab hum teeno Pink pari and me..beech me aa gaye the..that time pata chal gaya tha..tum dono ek dusre ke topic mein supprt kiya tha aapni aapni choice de kar..so i mean you have give us clue that whose friends you are ..and we get to know by boths post..as you always mention each others name and shows love for each other...that i am trying to say..this...priya... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

princi u just now got the clues

I am with you Priya. Ajatshatru may be good but not as good as Shivajiji. ACP Pradyuman rocks. No need to feel so bad bluepink. If Ajatshatru is not doing well then this way of criticising will actually help him. He can then correct himself. Now don't think I am biased๐Ÿ˜Š Wrote what I felt the truth๐Ÿ˜‰

OodlesDoodles thumbnail

i mean you have give us clue that whose friends you are ..and we get to know by boths post..as you always mention each others name and shows love for each other...that i am trying to say..this...priya... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

this is very nice observation. But don;t worry I love you too ๐Ÿค—. As long as we are all having fun there isnothing more to ask for

princess you are so sweet and best rajeev fan if you ask me. I love the way you are still around and not like most deserted us. I understand Rajeev is gone but we still are all friends . Its only between friends can we voice our opinions .Like anju siad moderators are human too and over here especiallyw hen we are a nice small family it does make a difference as we know each other too well to misunderstand. This also helps people to get to know us favorites better

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

I am with you Priya. Ajatshatru may be good but not as good as Shivajiji. ACP Pradyuman rocks. No need to feel so bad bluepink. If Ajatshatru is not doing well then this way of criticising will actually help him. He can then correct himself. Now don't think I am biased๐Ÿ˜Š Wrote what I felt the truth๐Ÿ˜‰

Yay I know Pradyuman rocks and now I have you and princess to validate that. Bhaskar the point I am not trying to say is that Ajatshatru is bad . Its not me making false accusations . Whatever I observe I make the point. Shivaji is not perfect and I know that but we have to respect his age and experience. Ajat is not that experienced and have a lot more room for improvement and making the observations on Ajat and the writers is to tell them that audiences are not fools and we expect a lot more from a star like Ajaatshatru
Shakstar thumbnail
hey Anju and Priya... im jus shocked the way this topic has gone!!!

bout Ajaat and Prad... well... Ajaat is a very talented actor and he has MANY yrs left in him and i can say wit no doubt that he will be in CID for a long time like Prad (7 yrs or more...!)

prad- he has proved himself on both the small and big screen and no doubt he is one of the best actors we have seen in CID

so plzzz dun fight over who is better coz the same happened with Rajeev and Shivaji and wat did every1 get out of it? Sorry 4 comin in2 this like this but i jus cant see both of u arguin wit each other. so plzz lets not waste our time arguing and lets jus be one happy family coz all of us here love u and look up 2 u all the time.... ๐Ÿค—

Shakil