Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys... Got brilliant news from the official page of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Facebook...

Imagine has organised an opportunity for us to interact with Karan-Kritika using the KMH facebook fan page between 5:30-6:30 (Indian timing)....

All you have to do is post your message on the fan page wall... And they will answer your question through a video message within that time... Check it out for yourself through this link...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/kitani-mohabbat-hai-wahi-jodi-nayi-love-story/meet-your-favourite-jodi-karan-kundra-and-kritika-kamra/166774560008556

This is an awesome opportunity guys... What are you all waiting for... Go and post your questions there and get a chance to interact with the most rocking couples of Indian Television... Karan and Kritika....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAdditi_sjfanbaryAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woohooo... Chance to interact with Karan-Kritika" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
woooooooohooooooooooooooooo im so excited

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by therusha_kundra

woooooooohooooooooooooooooo im so excited

i know... double mazza tomorrow....

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
wow!!! really really awesome news...!!! thanx...

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
aww..thats soo nyc and great and amazing...EmbarrassedStar
bt i will b at school....CryDisapproveCryCryCry

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
aww Anjali, dont worry we'll get such opportunities more often now i feel :) and u can tell us the things u want to convey or ask. :))

its really mice, but guys i have no questions to ask, what to do? but i definitely want to ask Karan why i never get a reply from him hehe, which i cant of course. :( anyways looking forward to it.

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
they'll reply through the video Anjali :)) so u can watch it later na :)) i didnt know that, thanks Samiul.

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

aww..thats soo nyc and great and amazing...EmbarrassedStar
bt i will b at school....Cry

post your questions now... thats what i did... maybe i get lucky and they'll answer it Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.