Hollywood Movies & Stars

Jessica Simpson on Deseperate Housewives!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

By theINSIDER's Marc S. Malkin

JESSICA SIMPSON is certainly not a desperate housewife, but that doesn't mean she can't play one on TV. I hear that the newly-single blonde bombshell may pop up on Wisteria Lane for a guest shot on "Desperate Housewives." "There's talk of her being on an episode or two," a source tells me. That may explain why Simpson recently had lunch with EVA LONGORIA. The two were spotted last week at L.A.'s Cha Cha Cha restaurant. Toward the end of their lunch, Longoria excused herself to go to the restroom. She actually made a beeline to the waiter to pick up the tab. "Thanks for making me laugh," Simpson said to Longoria, a fellow diner reports. "You know how much I need that right now." Simpson's rep had no comment. A "Housewives" rep insists there are no plans for a Simpson appearance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jessica Simpson on Deseperate Housewives!" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
...lol...it would be funny to see jess on desperate housewives LOL ...thanks for sharing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top