JaAn To Sha-Sha: A Reminiscence OPEN NOW

Posted: 13 years ago

Avika Gor featured in the role of younger Anandi from 21 July 2008 upto the leap.
She potrayed the part of a young girl who's married to a young boy at the tender age of 10.
She swayed crowds of TV viewers with her emotions and won their symphathy for Anandi.
Played the part of a young girl who knew nothing but her toys... who could relate to nothing but her parents. Post marriage she had to give up on all the joys and freedom she deserved as a child. She develops, gradually, a bitter-sweet bond of kinhip with her beendh Jagdish and they eventually become unseparable. 

Avinash Mukherjee played the part of younger Jagiya who is a reckless, carefree boy and places much pride in himself. He initially isn't tolerant towards Anandi but as he gradually bonds with her... his likening for her deepens so much that he is even ready to stand up for her always.

Pratyusha Banerjee got the golden oppurtunity to step into Avika's Shoes as the elder Anandi. The storyline henceforth followed married Anandi and Jagiya who are unconditionally in love.
She has matured but at the same time still has the old child-like innocence. She is in love... juggles between family responsiblities as well as married life.

Shashank Vyas aka the grown up Jagiya followed Avinash's lead and carried Jagiya's shades in more or less the same manner. He is naughty, moody, innocent, mature, desperate, rightful and caring .... all at the same time. He is irrevocably in love with Anandi and is easily carried away by her. At the same time he realizes his duties and is keen enough to build a career too.

-Neha_k, Khusi_*, dolly, Bia, Divya, Uma, Tuli, radt
Edited by radt - 13 years ago

<sweet_shagun>

<-aditi>

<tomiko>

<cerulean sky>

<Neha_k>

<ammoos>

<tani91>

<sweet_aamna>

<paxton>

good work radha..................... 👏 👍🏼
Sha-Sha is almost near to Avi-Avi....... almost bcuz they have to prove themselves too! 😉
Love for all of them! 😳
Thanksss doll!
🤗
i hope sha-sha still catch up... they've time. they can try to create chotu jaan magic... but they're cute in their own unique way too!
😍
i don't believe in following someone left footprints........ avi-avi were kids, n acted like that..... but sha-sha r grown up buddies.... they have to act accordingly......... n they r doing gud work....... not a single complain from my side wid sha-sha! (esp. after prats new hairstyle!😉)
i know!!!!!!!
she got rid of the wig......
n i wish hardly k aisi hi rahe badi anandi ki hairstyle!
guess agar chhoti anandi ki tarah badi anandi ko bhi same hairstyle milti....... 2 ponies!!
a bitter-sweet bond of kinhip with her beendh Jagdish and they eventually become unseparable.

if it's so........ fir q alag honge dono??? 😭
🤣 🤣 🤣
height bhi unti hi hai or dressing style bhi...
batein bhi vaisi hi karti hai!
toh leap k kya faydaa!
😆
nahi! is hairstyle me cute lagti hai!