Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rashi85

love for veer... oh she jumped blah blah........ then go save na her husband is getting marrried she is not bothered i can seee when her love comes into picture ...when he is marrying ichcha๐Ÿ˜†

how can u expect her to still love him ..after he was the 1 who sent her to jail ..thoda pyaar toh kam hona hi hai naa ji ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she still loves him..but wont admit it ..as it wud hurt her ego...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

how can u expect her to still love him ..after he was the 1 who sent her to jail ..thoda pyaar toh kam hona hi hai naa ji ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she still loves him..but wont admit it ..as it wud hurt her ego...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Bold, whn it will come to Ichha, all her ego will be furrrrrrrrrr.  even begging will not hurt her ego. hv u seen biggest begger wala video or to  post here๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

seems u r very confused. some time u say how u can expect her to still love and some time she still love. first u decide urself and thn post. hadbadi me thoda gadbadi ho jata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ab ye toh jabardasti ka majaak udana huaa ji...

kya bade bhaiyaaa๐Ÿ˜ณvaise bade bhai ho vaise itnaa gussa๐Ÿ˜ณ...ok i m not making fun i always get curious when ppl use MAH for MY...as it doesnt shorten the word and thus does not save time...toh hum aisa kyun karte hain is only that i wanaa know๐Ÿ˜ณbut if u feel mazaak udanaa hai toh chodo๐Ÿ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
her real and pure love for veer is definitely inspiring many people to go for one night stand and do all cheap tricks to seduce anyone , and guys please dont insult word like love while comparing it with witch 
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

kya bade bhaiyaaa๐Ÿ˜ณvaise bade bhai ho vaise itnaa gussa๐Ÿ˜ณ...ok i m not making fun i always get curious when ppl use MAH for MY...as it doesnt shorten the word and thus does not save time...toh hum aisa kyun karte hain is only that i wanaa know๐Ÿ˜ณbut if u feel mazaak udanaa hai toh chodo๐Ÿ˜‰

i actually enjoy writing dat way ..dats the only way u can say ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

seems u r very confused. some time u say how u can expect her to still love and some time she still love. first u decide urself and thn post. hadbadi me thoda gadbadi ho jata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ankit ji seems like hadbadi mein gadbadi aapne kar di ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†maine ye kab kaha ki tappu doesnt love him any more maine ye kaha ki uska pyaar thoda kam huaa hai ..bas dats it..๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

her real and pure love for veer is definitely inspiring many people to go for one night stand and do all cheap tricks to seduce anyone , and guys please dont insult word like love while comparing it with witch 

yeah....agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeah....agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

kkk ..i got the definition of love ..ur love wud b considered true if u gift ur lover to another person like a toy ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail

kkk ..i got the definition of love ..ur love wud b considered true if u gift ur lover to another person like a toy ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

just cuz i dont agree with tapasya's kind of love...it doesnt mean i agree with giving away like toy....thats a personal attack at me and jaya....mind you....๐Ÿ˜ก