Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mills and Boon Romance...? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which category do you belong to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [8.33%]
2 [5.56%]
17 [47.22%]
6 [16.67%]
1 [2.78%]
7 [19.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I read Nancy Drew....

Me too i love reading nancy drew rear Cristopher Pikes books they r just like nancy drew

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fish

Ugababe and Jprasad, I used to read Nancy Drew too!!! I used to love them! Then I moved to a whole new country where no one had heard of them Unhappy Wonder if she married that bloke of hers...in the end it was an on and off thing...this is gonna bug me now...what the hell was his name?!

It was Ned NickersonSmile.I have no idea what happened because I was more keen on Hardy Boys and then they really broke my heart when they killed Joe's girlfriend Iola Morton.......

And then I stumbled upon Barbara Cartland and her forever gasping .....heroines....... and just I was getting fed up I stumbled upon M&Bs... the ultimate sin....LOL  Ooooooo was I just mad after them!!!!!!!

fish Groupbie
fish
fish

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Ugababe and Jprasad, I used to read Nancy Drew too!!! I used to love them! Then I moved to a whole new country where no one had heard of them Unhappy Wonder if she married that bloke of hers...in the end it was an on and off thing...this is gonna bug me now...what the hell was his name?!

It was Ned NickersonSmile.I have no idea what happened because I was more keen on Hardy Boys and then they really broke my heart when they killed Joe's girlfriend Iola Morton.......

And then I stumbled upon Barbara Cartland and her forever gasping .....heroines....... and just I was getting fed up I stumbled upon M&Bs... the ultimate sin....LOL  Ooooooo was I just mad after them!!!!!!!

Oh thank you Minnie! I can sleep in peace now...I kept thinking he had the same initials and I was going through all the letters of the alphabet! In ma head...makes me either nut-case material or bad memory remembering tactic expert.

Nah, my brother was into the Hardy Boys...Hey, can I make a reccommendation?? I know its meant to be Mills and Boons poll etc but I deeply reccomend Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. Soon to be made into a Hollywood flick...but its a fabulous read. Very funny. 

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I like both of them, I don't know who to pick.
dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

hi queenbee!

thanks for ur nice poll. Though i haven't read mills & boons but like arman a lot. have u noticed the most interesting thing is that arman fans are leading on voting polls . Purab fans are far behind of us. HURREHHHHHHH!ClapClapClap

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Oh thank you Minnie! I can sleep in peace now...I kept thinking he had the same initials and I was going through all the letters of the alphabet! In ma head...makes me either nut-case material or bad memory remembering tactic expert.

Nah, my brother was into the Hardy Boys...Hey, can I make a reccommendation?? I know its meant to be Mills and Boons poll etc but I deeply reccomend Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. Soon to be made into a Hollywood flick...but its a fabulous read. Very funny. 

Thanks buddy.I'm going to check it out right away.Smile

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

haha! I thought it was called Moons and Bills!  Big smile

LOL ....moons n bills..

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i didn't read any of the mills n boon books....., but i looooove ARMAAN!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile ....hey.., can anyone tell me what they're about? ...i didn't any one of them..., what are they about??

Go to top