Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:Kheenche Mujhe KoiDor Teri Ore ch18,19 up pg 40 (Page 38)

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Interesting ff. I want Abhay to realise his love for pia soon. Pls don't make Abhay evil. Pls continue soon and pls pls pls add me in ur pm list.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wow yaar awesome update so sid kidnapped Pia 2 make abhay realized his love 4 pia.Thts gud.Arnab ki baja di abahy nai ab sid abhay ki baja rha hai.
Plzz contEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

hmmm.. so did sid got pia kidnapped to make abhay realize his love for her LOL

Yep something like that...
Only Abhay has more in store for him
Wink
Thank you DISHUHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

lovely update..so sid did this to abhay? Gud he needs to have taste of such bitter medicine!

Abhay here needs some serious shock treatment to get his head straight...
This will happen soon

Thank you PeehuHug
CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Interesting ff. I want Abhay to realise his love for pia soon. Pls don't make Abhay evil. Pls continue soon and pls pls pls add me in ur pm list.

Thank you Rmuk...
CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome update so sid kidnapped Pia 2 make abhay realized his love 4 pia.Thts gud.Arnab ki baja di abahy nai ab sid abhay ki baja rha hai.
Plzz contEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you Shrish...
Sid is afterall SidLOL

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Folks!
This update will be the last one from me for Teri Ore for a while...
I am about to get a bit busy with college from this Monday...
I am not expecting to be free until March...
Hope you guys will still remain interested in me
Smile
Love you all and  here comes the next update

Chapter 16

Years run by'..

But the wait for her'..

Still goes on''.

5 years on'''.

January  1st''..

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN''..

Pulling back the curtains of the window, she let the weak winter sun rays fall on her most prized possession. She sighed looking at the classsically beautiful face of her daughter, the forehead of which was now beginning to get creased with a frown. Mothers usually tend to complain that their children grew very fast. In her case it was literal. Her daughter was supposed to be 4 years old where as she was'..

"Happy Eighteenth Birthday Ridsi" Piya wished her daughter with a kiss on her forehead.

Riddhima Raichand opened her piercing oceanic blue eyes and smiled at her mother. Nothing made her day more than seeing her mothers  serenely beautiful  face each morning. On her birthdays it was a must. After  all that face held nothing but pure unadulterated love for her. She got up hugging her mother.

"Finally! I get to be eighteen" Riddhima aka Ridsi said with a huge smile.

"And I can't call you baby anymore" Piya complained with a sad face.

"Ah my sweet momsy darling'.I am and will always remain your baby darling" Ridsi hugged Piya tighter "Kya karein momsy darling'..we hybrids are engineered this way"

Piya's smile dimmed for a second when her daughters reality was so casually mentioned. It reminded her of'

"So it is the special day of my most precious baby'.and mom has  many surprises planned" before Piya could complete the sentence she found herself being pulled away from Ridsi.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDZ DI" two  voices bellowed making Piya close her ears.

Piya shook her head at the site on the her daughters bed. Two twelve  year old boys had nearly engulfed her daughter in a hug from both sides. Ridsi was  well capable of throwing them off  but she loved such antics from them. After all only family could get away with such antics.

"Thak you Yuvi and Anu2" she said once they let her go

"Happy birthday Princess" Ridsi was engulfed in a hug by her uncle and next favorite person after Piya.

"Thank you Sid'.I love you" Ridz said returning  the hug.

"I love you too darling" Sid replied placing a kiss on her forehead "My princess is fully grown up now" he added with a tinge of sadness.

"So typical of you grown ups'.now Birdie aap bhi yeh dialogue maariye'go ahead" Ridsi said rolling her  oceanic blues.

Panchi  laughed shaking her head and hugged her niece.

"Sorry princess'.us oldies can't help being boring" Pnachi said .

"Excuse me wifey speak for yourself'.I am still hot as hell" Sid gloated.

"Oye Sid! Don't you dare tease my Birdie'.she is cute" Ridz defended her aunt "Actually extra cute after becoming a vampire"

Piya flinched slightly on hearing this. The news was still sinking into her. Sid had dropped a bomb on their head years back when he revealed his and Abhay's true identity to her family. Piya had all but fainted at the news. What was more shocking was the future Abhay had planned for her ' all heart broken and lost. Not that she wasn't hurt now. Sid must have justified this hiding her from the world as a way to protect her from Abhay. But it wasn't a solution to her heart break now. Abhay had kept too many secrets from her. He had almost completely destroyed her father, who was now regaining back his lost dignity thanks to Sid giving a helping hand at the most needed time. Her Dad had an obsession with vampires earlier  but now it had turned into a full fledged hatred. He had accepted Sid only due to Panchi's persistent insistence and the fear of loosing one more daughter. Her mother  was always afraid for her and Panchi. Their only consolation was Misha moving ahead in her life. She had given birth to a healthy girl, Anushka, who was the exact copy of her father in looks but in essence she was her mother ' a cute 4 year old tomboy.

"Piya earth too" Sid shook his sister-in-law back to the room.

"Oh sorry Sid'..thnaks for coming'.and why can't you guys come by the normal route through the  door'humesha window se kyun aathe hon" Piya complained. Sid and his family never took the normal route into her house. They crashed in usually.

"What's the fun in taking the normal route massijaan" Yuvi said placing a hand on his aunts shoulder "You should always be adventurous"

"Which will one day land you in trouble Yuvi, I ma warning you" Panchi scolded her naughty son.

"Chill mom'he is just being him" Anu defended his brother giving him friendly hit.

"And you are being you'always taking his side" Piya fondly ruffled her nephews head "Breakfast guys'..Ridzi  special  mind you" she headed out to the kitchen with Panchi to prepare the special breakfast. Sid followed suit while talking in rapid french through his phone.

"Now you two monkeys head out as well'.I have to get freshened up" Ridz pushed her brothers out of the room to get ready.

"Be fast Ridz'.Mish will call" Piya alerted her daughter.

"Sure momsy" Ridz smiled at her mom.

After 15 minutes she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She smiled at the  beautiful silk dress on the bed, that her favourite shade of lavender. Sid surely knew how to spoil and knowing him this was some latest designer piece from some super brand and off course she had shoes and accessories to go with as well. She was gald that soon she will be able to gift her uncle as well. Not that she couldn't now, her mother was earning well. But soon she will be joining with Sid in the Raichnad empire. Earning her own bucks. She felt fierce pride course through her. Soon she will be ready to meet her  father ' the great Abhay Raichand and when the time came she didn't want to be disadvantaged in any way.

Brushing down her silky straight hair and checking herself in the mirror one last time she headed out.

Riddhima Raichandh was quiet a head turner. Beautiful by birth. A fiery persona and sharp brain to go with.  Abhay's traits had been almost entirely copied onto his daughter not to mention Piya's.

All in all you will surely give Abhay a run for his money  Sid smirked looking at his niece proudly

Far away in Dehradhoon''

The tall brooding form gazed into the still baby browns in the photograh. Those eyes had once held so much love for him. It's been 5 years since those eyes shone back at him with love. His oceanic blues blazed with angry fire and a tightened fist banged against the wall cracking it.

"You won't hide from me forver Piya''I will find you" Abhay swore 

Edited by Eowyn - 28 January 2012 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..Cute_Gal

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
OMG itna lamba separation. par has abhay changed now or will only ridhima change him now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CavingIn

Go to top