Fan Fictions

FF:Kheenche Mujhe KoiDor Teri Ore ch18,19 up pg 40 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 41

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

wow, change of place.Sid is good and abhay is the bad boy
I hope he doesnt end up hurting piya because of his hate for the dobrials

update soon!!
Thank you Anjali...
Abhay is a bad boy...but well when Sid is around one should anticipate surprises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Kheenche Mujhe KoiDor Teri Ore ch18,19 up pg 40 (Page 37)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

awesome work yaar. . .luved it. ,so Abhay is a bad boy and Sid is the gud guy. . .I hope it wont end hurting Piya...Jei ko bahut kuch feel ho raha hai Misha ke liye. . .dekhte kya ban pati hai inke pyaar ki ek kahani
Thank you badi bhabhiji...
Yes lets wait and watch this kahaani

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

gosh ek toh itni late update tht too Abhay married Pia 2 take revenge.Oh Poor Pia.I hope Abhay dont harm her in anyway.Nice twist nidzEmbarrassed
Thank you Shrish...
Piya will be well cared for darling

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

finally..ek update..i had lost hope with the update...

the update was awesome..so finally...abhay is getting on tracks with the reason he married piya...aww...sid is so sweet..i hope he puts some sense in him...i dont want piya with broken heart...hope for next update soon..thanks for pm...
Thanku Peehu...
Don't you worry sweety...Piya will be safe

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei nidha,
thanks again for the update..
never thought abhay is here to take revenge on the dobriyals..
waiting to see how sid works against his own brother for the dobriyal sisters..
do continue soon..
Thank you dear...
Sid has his job cut out for him

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Chapter 15

Dobrial Enterprises'.

Arnab Dobrial slumped back on his chair with a sinking feeling in his heart. Apart from his family his business empire which was almost entirely his own creation was his greatest pride. 
When his family had suffered his pride had suffered a great deal and he had fought hard with the pain. He plunged himself almost entirely into work to forget the painful events.
Never once had he imagined that he would incur such a great loss in business. Dobrial Entreprises prided themselves for their meticulous planning and function. Both home and overseas business was handled with great care. But somehow they had incurred a great monetary loss with return of their shipment. The real estate business was also looking bleak and the most surprising thing was all this had happened within a span of one  month.
Arnab shut his eyes and massaged his temple. He had find a way out of this crisis soon or more than his business will be at stake.

Raichand Mansion' 

Abhay's office'.

A satisfied smirk adorned his classically handsome face as he listened to the caller on his mobile.

"Thankyou Raghav'..your payment will be at your desk tomorrow'.don't forget we have little more to take from the Dobrials'..your efforts are highly appreciated my friend" Abhay said. With the smirk still on he disconnected the call and leaned back in his chair.

One month Arnab Dobrial he thought It just took me one month to bring you down.
One month for the near century of peaceful life you took from my mother and now you will suffer for the rest of your miserable life.

His eyes strayed onto the large portrait of Piya smiling carefree on the left side of the office wall.

****Flashback*****
Piya was standing near the French windows gazing on the driveway. She was waiting impatiently for Abhay. He had promised to accompany her to see Misha and unlike him he was late. This was bothering her.
"Kaha ho tum Abhay" she muttered glancing at her Rolex.
Abhay's audi zoomed into the driveway at the usual breakneck speed. Piya's heart almost hammered it's way out each time she saw this.
As soon as Abhay entered Piya's tirade poured out.
"Where in the world have you been Mr. Abhay Raichand'..I have been worried sick here'.what for do you carry a phone? To simply gaze at is it?" she almost screamed.

"Yes Mrs. Raichand'.I enjoy gazing at it because a incredibly beautiful and sexy girls picture I have as wallpaper" Abhay replied in a cheeky tone.

"What?" Piya shouted looking daggers at him.

Without bothering to reply Abhay went up to his office making Piya royally p****d off at him.
She stomped up the stairs to his office to ask him what he meant by his earlier statement. 
"Abhay Raichand will you care" Piya started but the rest of her words died in her throat.
Abhay was smiling at her standing below a huge portrait of hers which now adorned the left side of his office wall. She had earlier suggested of buying some portrait for the bare space and Abhay had agreed to think about it.
She walked forward and looked at it. She knew that Abhay had captured this picture of hers when they had gone on a picnic to a park. That was the reason she looked so good in it.

"Now you have met the beautiful sexy girl Piya Raichand" Abhay whispered in her ears securing her in his strong arms. Piya smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Not enough wifey" Abhay said huskily before claiming her lips in a passionate kiss.

They broke apart after a while and Piya hugged Abhay closer.

Go on Piya Abhay thought savagely Love me even more. So that when I break your heart you will never be able to piece it again together.

****flashback ends**** 

Abhay walked towards the picture of his wife. Reaching up he touched her smile. She was the most innocent creature he had ever encountered. She had malice for none on earth. Not even those who hurt her. As for him, she was one step away from worship. 
Abhay had to admit that somewhere in his heart the smile and the serene cheerfulness of Piya mattered to him. She was a small speck of light his dark existence. He couldn't bear the presence of another male with her and it did worry him when she was ill? Was all this love?
No it isn't his mind answered fiercely Stop going soft Abhay'.your love for your mother is more important.
What about Piya's love another voice asked him softly.
It doesn't matter, she will be just another girl I met in this ceaseless existence his mind finalised.
"And now it is time to remove her out of my life" Abhay said dangerously "Lets see how you love the real Abhay Raichand, Piya Dobrial" he smirked again.

Siddarth's home'

"Damn it" Sid cursed throwing down the file 
"Ingenious little brother'.ingenious within a month you managed to bring down such a huge empire" he added in grudging appreciation.
Siddarth had been following Abhay's every move ever since he knew of Abhay's plans. He had known very well that his brother would do everything to destroy Arnab Dobrial and Abhay was fairly succeeding too. Dobriyal Enterpises had some serious issues to face.
"Not so easily baby brother not so easily" Sid said 
Siddarth had a back up plan charted out to help the Dobrials. But he couldn't put it into action until he got Abhay to see the light. He knew Abhay was smart and he had to be smarter. But more than the Dobrial business he was worried about the family. They had one daughter whose life was just being remoulded. 
Arnab Dobrial might act like he didn't give a hoot about Piya but Siddarth knew otherwise. The man wouldn't be able to handle another blow.
"How the hell do I deal with that?" Siddarth muttered in frustration.
He had considered spilling the whole truth to Panchi. But for his own reasons he couldn't. Panchi was growing on him. With her simplicity and in-your-face nature. Even though he irritated the hell out of her with his weird projects he knew that somewhere Panchi was attracted to him as well.
He didn't want to drop a bomb into their growing bond.
"Kaha phasa diyan zindagi ne'..vampire hon ke bhi meri zindagi mein serial ki drama chal rahi hain'.. I hate this" Siddarth muttered running a hand through his hair.

On a Saturday night'.

3 months later''

Abhay paced up and down in his bedroom like a tiger on prowl. His eyes were ablaze with azure fire. Hands were balled up on his sides.
The mobile phone rung and broke his pace.
"Yes John, what's the news?" he barked as soon as the call got connected.
Abhay's face changed from angry to thunderous in a second.
"John you do know me right? Put in more efforts then'..I want my wife back with me safely'.find her soon or you will regret you were born" Abhay threatened the man on the other end and disconnected the call.
He picked up Piya's photo from the side table and gazed at it.
"Where are you Piya? Where have you disappeared to?" he asked in a whisper 

Siddarth gazed at his brother perched on the balcony railing. He smirked satisfactorily.
Game on baby brother'.lets see how deep you go he thought.

Edited by Eowyn - 23 January 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..shivanirajputCute_GalSheDevilbellaaa

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
hmmm.. so did sid got pia kidnapped to make abhay realize his love for her LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CavingIn

--peehu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--peehu--

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
lovely update..so sid did this to abhay? Gud he needs to have taste of such bitter medicine!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top