Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:Kheenche Mujhe KoiDor Teri Ore ch18,19 up pg 40 (Page 34)

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Glad to know Kabir went to jail. He deserved if after what he had done to Misha. Continue soon Smile
..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
when will u update
TheSexyDevil IF-Rockerz
TheSexyDevil
TheSexyDevil

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice update cont soon Smile
CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Abhay entered his room looking around for Piya. He heard a stifled sob coming from some corner of the room. The room was partly dark lit by the moonlight streaming in through the window.

Abhay(calling out)- "Pia'..honey are you al right"

He saw a crouched form below the window sill and went near it. Piya whole frame was shaking due to her sobbing. Abhay knew the reason behind the sobs. Piya was far too attached to her family. A small pain inflicted on them will cause her great distress. Right now the issue with Misha was nothing small.

He gently made her stand up and seated her on the couch. He brought a glass of water.

Abhay- "Drink this Piya'.please you haven't taken anything from morning"

Piya (between sobs)- "How'.how 'ca'can I Abhay'when I'I am the one responsible for my sisters stttaattte"

Abhay '"Getting yourself sick will not help Misha in anyway darling''she needs us to take care of her''since she is keeping her baby she needs extra care'.Misha is in no position to do that what with her mental stress and all"

Piya looked at Abhay with grateful eyes. His words always had the soothing effect on her. She slowly gulped down the water.

Abhay- "Now go an freshen up a bit'.I will bring something to eat (he raised his hand when Piya made to protest) no use being stubborn'.I am much more stubborn than you are"

Piya gave a faint smile.

Abhay- "That's like a Raichand"

Abhay went out towards the kitchen. His super hearing told him there was somebody else at home besides the two of them. As the servants had already left Abhay was alerted. He entered the kitchen cautiously.

Abhay- "Siddarth what the heck'..couldn't you warned me'you know right after huntimg it is difficult to catch your scent"

Siddarth- "Sorry lil bro''just came into wash off this blood'Piya is asleep I guess"

Abhay- 'No'she is awake'.she can't bear even a small pain inflicted on her family'.and right now this issue is big"

Siddarth looked at Abhay thoughtfully.

What are you staring at me for Abhay asked Sid mentally.

Wondering about humans Sid replied.

We were humans once Siddarth Abhay stated. So what's there to wonder

But not anymore''though I earnestly wish we could be sometimes but well I am enjoying this life Sid said leaning against the fridge.

Clearly visible'.how many girls have you been through Abhay asked with a smile.

Now now lil bro'.do not pry into my life'.besides what would life be without these women Sid replied with his classic smile.

Whatever Abhay said picking up a tray and heading towards his room.

Sid- "Meet me at the office tomorrow I want to talk to you"

Abhay (without turning back) - "Is that necessary'we have already been through this"

Sid - "Yes it is"

He jumped back into the night leaving a confused and frustrated Abhay behind.

Dobrial House'.

Misha's room''..

Is this the right decision?

What name will I give my child?

Certainly not his name

Isn't it better to

No Misha'how can you even think of it'.this is a life you are talking about'and this child is not illegitimate'.everyone knows of your marriage to that jerk''now even if you are divorced no one will question your child

Misha (muttering)- "My child"

She touched her stomach fondly. She knew that despite all the harsh words she said in the hospital she could never actually hurt the baby. She was already calling it her baby. Tears, this time for the fondness she felt towards her unborn child, flowed down

Madhu and Panchi came into the room.

Madhu- "Misha beta please yeh dhoodh peelo'aur please apne aapko sambhalo"

Misha looked reluctantly looked at the milk. But now that she had decided to keep the baby she needed to take care to. She took the glance and drank it slowly.

Mish(scrunching her nose)- "I hate milk"

Madhu runs a caring hand through Misha's hair. It was taking all her strength to hold back her own tears. But she needed to be strong for her daughter. Misha might be a tomboy, but she was once the laughter of the house. How much ever Madhu had been angry on her she couldn't get through a day easily when her Misha was away. All three of her daughters had special places in her heart.

Right now, her Mishu needed her most. Misha placed her head on Madhu's shoulder.

Panchi was massaging Misha's legs. Misha was her bratty monkey sister. The one with whom she fought the most. But she had missed her like hell when she went off with Kabir.

Misha (tearfully)- "Mumma'.yeh main teek kar rahi hoon na"

Madhu ' "Beta humne pehle hi bathaya hain ki'.aapko jo decision lena hain humein manzoor hain'hospital meine bina baath jaane chillayi thi tum par'but if you do not want to keep the baby then its your decision"

Misha felt grateful to her parents now. She knew that she needed all the support she could get right now. She was hurting inside like hell. What was hurting her the most was that somewhere in her heart she had harboured feelings for Kabir. She had vowed to make the marriage work. But everything was shattered.

Misha ' "No Mumma'.I am keeping the baby'.it is a life after all'..aur aap logon humesha sikhaya hain na ki kisi ki jaan lena humaare bas mein nahin hain'.bhagwaan ki bas mein hain"

Madhu(hugging her tightly) ' "Bilkul sahi hain meri bachi'bilkul sahi"

Panchi ' "Don't worry about the world Misha'as long as we are there non one will dare mock you'plus Abhay will never let anyone mock you'.he considers us as sisters na"

Misha gave a faint smile. Slowly she drifted off into an exhausted sleep.

Madhu ' "Panchi you saty in here tonight'she might wake up"

Panchi ' "Sure thing Mumma"

Madhu went out. Misha's phone rang. Panchi received the call so that Misha won't wake up.

Jay (on the other end) ' "Hello Misha, How are you feeling now"

Panchi ' "Jay sorry Misha slept'.I am Panchi'.do you wanna pass some message"

Jay ' "Sorry Panchi'didn't recognise your voice'no nothing like that just called in to check on her"

Panchi ' "That's kind of you'she is tired Jay'but I am sure with our care she will back to normal soon"

Jay ' "I will help in all ways possible"

Panchi ' "Thanks Jay'.good night"

Jay ' "Good night"

Jay's room'''

Jay ' "Misha'.I promise you I will bring the smile back on your face"

Far away in Prison'..

Kabir ' "Misha'.mujhe patah hain ki tum uss bache ko nahin maarogi'.mein tumhein jaantha hun'..aur mein waadha kartha hun ki jab thak tum nahin chahogi tab thak mein tumhari zindagi mein waapis nahin aaonga'lekin yaha se agar mein bahar nikla tho humesha tumhari hifazath karoonga'tumhein har zakm aur har mushkil bachane ki koshish karoonga'chahein poori zindagi hi kyun na gusar jaaye usmein"

Edited by Eowyn - 16 September 2011 at 3:30am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaMavi18CleviveDsouza..Bournville..shivanirajputDeepi20-Sonia-fri42911sur001Cute_GalRB81-SnowKid---peehu--SheDevil

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thnx for the update nidha. i had lost all hopes of ever getting a update on this LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CavingIn

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thnx nidz u listened my request awesome update dear I loved it especially u know Abhiya & Abhid convoEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CavingIn

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hey nidha,
thank u for updating & the pm. .dear !
Superb update
jeh is cho chweet. .
I hope misha is able to recover soon!
wat imp discussion was sid talking abt?
Abhiya convo was super nice
continue soon
tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunu123CavingIn

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hei nidha,
thanks for updating..
so misha is keeping the child..
pia is broken seeing misha like this..
wat is that sid want to discuss with abhay..
kabir's change..hope it is all for good..
do continue soon..

Go to top