Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by roseflower_07

very nice...continue soon
thank u will update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by topsyturvy23

hey mind blowing start loved it
plz add me to ur pm list
Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š glad u enjoyed  it๐Ÿ˜† sure will add u to the pm list will update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ch2
 Abhay walks over to kabir and whispers:  have you never heard the pharse Don't count your chickens before they hatch,
I don't think so, kyun ki agar tum yeh   kabhi  sunna  hai, you would know
better, cause the fact is  that the night is still young it aint over yet dude so beware anything can happen .

Kabir: oh you are so on  I gusse these means war.
Abhay: What do u think ki mein daar gaya yeah right  anyways   what fun is it if we end this now ,you might have started it  but I will end it in my own way and time but end mein pia  sirf aur sirf mere saath hogi so you better watch out .
Kabir is so fuming  that he  bangs his  hurt hand on the  table: Shit yaar  ouch!

Pia: kabir  tum phir se yeh haath ko hurt kya
Is it really that painful?

Kabir mumbles to himself: no not as much as the  thought of losing you to someone else

Pia: kya  tum ne kuch kaha kya ?
Kabir: no  kuch nahin.

Later that night the girls are getting ready for bed
Panchi looking at her ring and smiling and pia looking out the window at the moon  lost in Abhay's thoughts

Misha:  What is this yaa Panchi tum Daanish jiju ki  thoughts mein lost ho, understandable  laken pia I'm sure ki  tum woh  Abhay  ko yaad mein hain na ?

Panchi: Oh  I know why
Misha:why?

Panchi:  humare Pia abhay kay hypnotic  eyes mein lost hai(panchi high-fives Misha) pia could it be love at first sight?  I mean just think about it maybe   it's destiny   

Misha: haha  yeah  pia  kuch tho hai kyun ki yeh pehle baar tum mille usko aur

Pia:  aur? aur kya tum dono na please I'm just tired lets sleep (she offs the light)

Misha (on's the light again and pulls the covers off her): oh no no dear not so fast mein tum ko itne aasaan se nahin sone  dogi understand right panchi

Panchi (sitting next to misha with hand folded) yup I'm with misha hear us out

Pia: Panchi  di tum bhi

Panchi: haan  like I said aaj tere zindigi mein  aise koi aye hai jo  tumse   itne flimy  romantic way mille  hai nay eh destiney hi hai pai  listen to me  he saved u  from almost getting hit by a car  then  you  meet him again at our party  papa's  business associate's son    then again he saved u from falling on the dance floor and  making  fool of yourself then he danced with you  then lastly and most important sign thaey proves it's destiny  your dupaata got stuck in his watch again very flimy but what I'm trying to explain is that things happen for a reason maybe he's the one ?
Misha: exactly aur jis tarha u cant stop smiling, talking  and thinking about him itself shows that  u like him

Pia : what are u guys even saying I just meet him aur
Misha : yes kyun ki agar abhi  yeh teri haal aise hai tho  phir   very soon you fall in love with him completely  

Pia: love haha  kya koi tere drink mein kuch mix kare kya ? kya baak baak you both  I don't  believe in love that only happens in books n movies

Panchi: I fell in love and am getting married pia  and u still say this?

Pia :yes di papa mama will pick who I marry  and I'm fine with it

Panchi:You know What Misha  just wait and see when are pia falls in love it will be a very special  love story that people will talk about

Misha : oh wow kya thought hai
People will say  Romeo Juliet , heer ranhja , lalaa mujnoo ,and now i  AbhiYa

Panchi and Pia: AbhiYa

Misha: don't look so stupid AbhiYa  I mean Abhay and Pia couple name  how is it ?

Pia very irrated throws pillows at them

Pillow fight starts then fially they stop
Pia: good night pulls covers over her head 

Pia close's her eyes and tries to fall asleep but can't stop thinking  about what her sisters said about  abhay could it really be destiny  please help me god

That's it for now do comment
Precap: Pia abhay paired up as husband wife for a physiology class assignment
Aww, the chap was SO adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'd love to see Panchi and Misha teasing Pia when she actually falls in love with Abhay! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the PM. ๐Ÿค—
Lovely Chap's dear..
I read them all..n they'r pretty impressive..can't wait for the next..
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Lovely Chap's dear..
I read them all..n they'r pretty impressive..can't wait for the next..
thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG .. Pia Abhay paired up. .aha..๐Ÿ˜ณ me likey likey..!! Rocking update dear. ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Aww, the chap was SO adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'd love to see Panchi and Misha teasing Pia when she actually falls in love with Abhay! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the PM. ๐Ÿค—
Thank u  for sure  u see alot more teaseing from her two crazy n sweetEmbarrassed sisters glad u enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜ƒn no problem  ur on the pm list  will pm when every i update๐Ÿ˜‰
tc๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Armu4eva

OMG .. Pia Abhay paired up. .aha..๐Ÿ˜ณ me likey likey..!! Rocking update dear. ๐Ÿ‘
Yup this will b a abhiya Embarrassed FF glad u enjoyed๐Ÿ˜† the ch will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
nice part..........update soon...................