Celebrity Fan Clubs

Asin Thottumkal (Housefull)- Pg 57/58 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 61

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asin Thottumkal (Housefull)- Pg 57/58 (Page 60)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishkinshukkiaashiq

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
At DITM college in Delhi

Asin spotted with Housefull 2 team at DITM college in Delhi promoting Housefull 2 (**,)Asin spotted with Housefull 2 team at DITM college in Delhi promoting Housefull 2 (**,)
New videos & picsNew videos & picsNew videos & picsNew videos & picsAsin & Housefull 2 cast @ Foodie awards 2012
 Asin & Housefull 2 cast @ Foodie awards 2012Asin & Housefull 2 cast @ Foodie awards 2012

Asin & Jacqueline Fernandez play instruments in an exclusive interview with UTV. The Bollywood hotties starring in Housefull 2 make fun of John Abraham and also play him a song.

New videos & picsNew videos & pics

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiq

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Bol Bachchan not a remake of Gol MaalHrishikesh Mukherjee's Gol Maal (1979) has inspired Rohit Shetty 's upcoming comedy, Bol Bachchan, with Fox Star Studios buying the theatrical rights for Rs 94 crore. But Asin, one of the female leads, insists the film's not a remake.

"We've tweaked the basic idea and come up with a
different story. My character didn't exist in the previous movie," she says, pointing out that the Hindi film was also remade in Tamil as Thillu Mullu (1981) and in Kannada as Aasegobba Meesegobba (1990). "I loved Gol Maal, particularly the scene where Ramprasad comes to Bhavani Shankar's office for a job interview and attempts to speak 'shudh' (pure) Hindi!"

Bol Bachchan features Bollywood's biggest pranksters, Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan, but Asin insists that after Ajay's joke on the London Dreams (2009) sets backfired, neither actor has tried to con her.

"We have a lot of fun on the sets, having invented a silly game called 20 questions and Abhishek will argue relentlessly for every point. His character pretends to be Abhishek Bachchan in the film, not the film star but another AB," she promises.

Asin already has two blockbusters behind her, Ghajini (2008) and Ready (2011), and now Sajid Khan has promised her another in Housefull 2.

"Numbers are best left to producers, I don't like to stress myself with expectations," she shrugs. "For me, it's all about the project and becoming more visible on-screen. I've been too selective, have to up the tempo."

Will you marry me?

There's a new man in Asin's life producer Sajid Nadiadwala's son Shubhaan, who plays Riteish Deshmukh junior in Housefull 2. And though they didn't have any scenes together, the nine-year-old was bowled over by the female star during the first schedule in London.

"He'd stay up all night rubbing my cold hands after every shot, making sure I had my meals and downloading pictures he'd taken of me. He got me gifts every day, from chocolates with my initials engraved onto them to a red glass heart and a cuddly white teddy," Asin smiles, recalling how when the singer in a restaurant presented him with a red rose during a pizza date, he gave it to her.

She describes him as her most indulgent and ardent suitor. After his proposal, Nadiadwala's been calling her 'bahu' (daughter-in-law) and his wife Wardha showed her Shubhaan's room that would one day be hers too. Smiles Asin, "He's going to grow up to be a real charmer. Maybe in 10-15 years, I'll get to romance him on screen too."

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Asin & Housefull 2 stars walk the rampAsin & Housefull 2 stars walk the rampAsin & Housefull 2 stars walk the rampAsin & Housefull 2 stars walk the rampAsin & Housefull 2 stars walk the rampAsin & Housefull 2 stars walk the ramp
Asin & Housefull 2 stars walk the ramp

prettyR3kinshukkiaashiq

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Akshay asin

Post Reply New Post