Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

new title track (Duet Version) of Kitani Mohabbat

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArshiforeverwadhwaniki-Sissy-.Pearl.iceprincess101tanu111a.aastha.lilindiangurl13sia.k_1Ashi22shruthiR-Hiralious-Ishaan.-Olly-Prachi..roseflower_07kavyasamFallen Angel-Hoor-Anjalii...xXxrani-luckishibzRozain

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ya u r rite..when i heard i almost got so touched by the lyrics..that i started to cry dunno why..but its the best i have heard too spclly the line where he says khuda bhi hume kar na paye hume juda..Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sissy-lilindiangurl13kavyasampayal_4Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Sissy- Goldie
-Sissy-
-Sissy-

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Can s/o download it as MP3 version plz ?
Love it, cant w8 4 Monday
Thanks 4 the links

Edited by Ms.M.Z - 30 October 2010 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13shibz

Asther IF-Dazzler
Asther
Asther

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanxs for the link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

ya u r rite..when i heard i almost got so touched by the lyrics..that i started to cry dunno why..but its the best i have heard too spclly the line where he says khuda bhi hume kar na paye hume juda..Heart
omg i also started crying i felt silly for a sec.yoh kmh is sooooooooooo back....god i have to listen to it over and overLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
i think i even prefer this more than the first one...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13-Olly-shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by therusha_kundra

omg i also started crying i felt silly for a sec.yoh kmh is sooooooooooo back....god i have to listen to it over and overLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
ya me too love this one more than first one..actually the lyrics here r more meaningful and more touchy!!..and the voices omg they r really magical..i think the female one is mahalakshmi iyer..!! may be not sure!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13shibz

Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by therusha_kundra

ya me too love this one more than first one..actually the lyrics here r more meaningful and more touchy!!..and the voices omg they r really magical..i think the female one is mahalakshmi iyer..!! may be not sure!!LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL im so excited now, dont think i cn even slp. gosh i wana see the video so badly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13-Olly-shibz

Ishaan. IF-Rockerz
Ishaan.
Ishaan.

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Love the new version of the title track! Lyrics are high on emotions, and the rendition is perfect! Star 

Thanks for sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top