•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
this pragram has no scientific basis.......pichhla janam n all is just an illusion......we r in the 21st century....n things like this have no significance.....its just a trap laid to fool the ppl
interesting post. Question for you- Do we have scentific basis on why some are born talented, attractive, rich and some are born in poverty. Now this is fact of life. Some things are just beyond us. Some believe in this some don't. Moreover I don't see celebrity faking it.  This is controverstial topic. Just watch if you find interesting else just ignore it.
There is reserch ...Which made this kind of theropy to solve human being problem..This show is not fake..

There is something call Soul Which is on journy...Which takes no of bodies during it..It has records and Impression of all its body and life it taken ...So show is based on it..

Not any scieece denies fact there is some thing calls soul ,or concious ness lives inside human..when it leaves human body ..We r called dead...
Originally posted by preetie

interesting post. Question for you- Do we have scentific basis on why some are born talented, attractive, rich and some are born in poverty. Now this is fact of life. Some things are just beyond us. Some believe in this some don't. Moreover I don't see celebrity faking it.  This is controverstial topic. Just watch if you find interesting else just ignore it.

I so agreed with you.There are countless questions lying in front of scientists for which they do not have any answer.It depends if you wanna beliv or nt.If nt then it wont matter.Just ignore!
Well... this may seem like something completely out of imagination - however there is scientific evidence to all this. I am an avid reader of this topic... visit http://www.brianweiss.com/
Dr. Weiss is the pioneers of this phenomenon. He accidently discovered the technique of Past Life regression has treated 1000s of patients who suffer from different phobias.
Just cause you dont agree with something, you should not label it as bogus. Its just that may be you havent ventured into that field.
I didnt mean to offend anyone... but i am presenting a proof of how past life regression therapy has actually helped people and is very wide spread here in the western hemisphere.
ONce again...my apologies if i hurt someone!
there are many questions that we cant answer but that does not mean ye show wale research  karate hai... i agree with op.. it seems fake to me....
There are tons of evidence of past life if you study on it. Past lives do exists. We all move from different bodies, different places and some times we do born in even different planets also. This is part of our soul development through journy on material world. This is the rule made by our creator. If you do not believe just do not watch it.
Originally posted by Deb07

There are tons of evidence of past life if you study on it. Past lives do exists. We all move from different bodies, different places and some times we do born in even different planets also. This is part of our soul development through journy on material world. This is the rule made by our creator. If you do not believe just do not watch it.

Havent came across anything like a soul on different planet., are you sure what you are saying?by the way I have gone to experience PLR myself, so I understand the process.
U know wat i think that it doesn't matter if it's fake or real, atleast it's solving people's problems :)