Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: jazmine

this is the sweet , cute Togepi, just like sujalfan , but sujalfan is much sweeter.

😳

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Oh soooo sweet of you Jazmine............ I like Pikachu actually. These days I watch both pokemon and digimon in the evening......... Thanks a lot Jazmine..........

Those are REALLY sweet jazmine. I just love the little cute pikachu.

Sujalfan, do u watch Yu-Gi-OH??? My brother loves it!😆

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I used to watch pakemon but stopped. 😆
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

See I watch both pokemon and digimon because my little cousin watches it....... that is te time when the TV is in her control......... But to tell you the truth there are many things I don't understand in both. Like what are pokeballs and how they suddenly come in the serial...... Then there's these pokemons..... some are good while some bad....... how it happens I can't understand........ By the way what is Yu-Gi-OH Rabeeak2003????

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

See I watch both pokemon and digimon because my little cousin watches it....... that is te time when the TV is in her control......... But to tell you the truth there are many things I don't understand in both. Like what are pokeballs and how they suddenly come in the serial...... Then there's these pokemons..... some are good while some bad....... how it happens I can't understand........ By the way what is Yu-Gi-OH Rabeeak2003????

Yu-Gi-Oh is the best card game u can eva play,i've even beaten experts at it. Pokeballs are what u capture pokemon in, and Pokemon are good and bad as they depend on how their trainer is if their trainer is good then they r gud n if bad then they r bad too.
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

Those are REALLY sweet jazmine. I just love the little cute pikachu.

Sujalfan, do u watch Yu-Gi-OH??? My brother loves it!😆

Rabeea dont carry on otherwise i'll get the whole history out, im the greatest fan of Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rave Master, Teen Titans, X-Men, and many others, i cant have my day unless i watch all of them, i neva give the remote to my Bro or My Sis but then my parents force me to then i have to watch the Dumb Mr Benn and Dora the Explorer and cbeebies , Nick Jr.
Nisha82 thumbnail
thanx for sharing...i love the pooh pic 😊
jazmine thumbnail
i love DBZ too, man im a cartoon fan, also i love watching Megaman NT Warriors, also.........my list is too long god i aint gonna carry it on as it will take me years to say them all!!!!
jazmine thumbnail

Now comes for the best ones!!!!!!!!!

a chansey

A Lapras

5 chikoritas

Pichu as an Elf

Pichu n Pikachu

Pikachu Behind a wall

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Jazmine, My brother is the memebr named Yu-Gi-OH! He justs loves it sooooo much that whenever he follows me anywhere, he makes an account called Yu-Gi-Oh!

Just go in the member list and REAL bro is there.

Well he is 14 and I beat him all of the time in Yu-Gi-Oh! the card game series. My brother's laptop is based on Yu-Gi-OH! with the desktop filled with pics of Yu-Gi and Kaiba and that sweet little Mokuba. I just love kaiba and mokuba. They are the cutest!😳