Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1

And ya..i am your fan shakz..i know you will read it right..No 1 Cid fan...lol....IF Acp PrithiviRaj Right?Big smile actually i become everyone's fan here.. Big smile
I love everyone here at CID forum.. Big smile Embarrassed

we all love u toooooo !!!!!  Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SORRY SORRY SORRY... (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Uzair

First of all good luck on the results . I am sure you did
well and you will come out with flying colors.

Secondly you do not have to be sorry as we all have our priorities and we need to make sure we take care of that. But communication will surely help . We are a small family here and we all care for each other and we would have understood your problem.

Lastly as Anju mentioned right now you updating is not going to be possible as we have set a routine and momentuem among us and we do not want to spoil that. I hope you understand we would love to have you help once we see that you are an active member. It gets frustrating given all our schedules when u write the update and then you come here to post to realize someone else did it.

Its not just you but we have seen a lot of people volunteer in the past and never lived up to the expectation that right now I am taken up by the poverb " Once bitten twice shy" . So please take part in the discussions and once we get over this set of repeats and we see you regular on the site and active we will surely love to give you a shot at the updates as we all love to have the break. Hope you are able to understand from where we come from

~Priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top