CID

SORRY SORRY SORRY...

hero05 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am really very very sorry priya and everyone that I just disappeared 4m the forum without saying anythig to anyone. Actually I was having my exams so I had to study for it. I am really very sorry priya I realize what i have done and i am really sorry for it. pls pls pls forgive me😭 😭I promise that from now on I will send regular updates and v both will decide that who will send of which day for Cid sb. I  will send the updates for that epi for which u say me to. YOUR WISH WILL BE MY COMMAND!!! 😊

Sorry once again and do pray 4 my results.

thanx uzair😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
hey Uzair...!! chill dude...!!! 😎

work and exams come b4 updating CID SB so no need 2 say sorry!! i think ur rite any every1 wud also do the same thing so dun worry... if Priya di says anythin 2 u then jus let me no... ill sort her out... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jk...!! πŸ˜ƒ

btw, im Shakil aka India-Forums ACP Prithviraj!! nice 2 meet u Uzair... πŸ‘πŸΌ

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha yaar..I am IF Acp Prithviraj's number 1 fan..Uzzair..
don't worry...thanks for the update..
And I hope you get A in all your exams..
And Your Id Rocks...Hero...
I mean..Acp Priya Praduman Solve your case in a minute..so don't worry..
Acp Ajat shatru (Bluepink) here in minutes...Rivals of acp Priya..
And Cid Fan( Natasha ) Will tell u it is ok..
so just chill..
between I am Princess..Nice to meet you..πŸ˜ƒ and No 1 Acp Prithvi raj fan.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

ha yaar..I am IF Acp Prithviraj's number 1 fan..Uzzair..
don't worry...thanks for the update..

ur  "IF ACP Prithviraj's" number 1 fan...? ur my fan...?!?!?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Anastacia thumbnail
Don't worry Uzair...hope your results are excellent! 😊
Shakstar thumbnail

I mean..Acp Priya Praduman Solve your case in a minute..so don't worry..
Acp Ajat shatru (Bluepink) here in minutes...Rivals of acp Priya..
And Cid Fan( Natasha ) Will tell u it is ok..
so just chill.. 

i guess u were rite princess!! Natzz did say dat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

princess1 thumbnail
And ya..i am your fan shakz..i know you will read it right..No 1 Cid fan...lol....IF Acp PrithiviRaj Right?πŸ˜ƒ actually i become everyone's fan here.. πŸ˜ƒ
I love everyone here at CID forum.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: hero05

I am really very very sorry priya and everyone that I just disappeared 4m the forum without saying anythig to anyone. Actually I was having my exams so I had to study for it. I am really very sorry priya I realize what i have done and i am really sorry for it. pls pls pls forgive me😭 😭I promise that from now on I will send regular updates and v both will decide that who will send of which day for Cid sb. I  will send the updates for that epi for which u say me to. YOUR WISH WILL BE MY COMMAND!!! 😊

Sorry once again and do pray 4 my results.        & ;nbs p;          &a mp;n bsp;                     & ;nbs p;          &a mp;n bsp;                     & ;nbs p;   thanx uzair😊

hero! priya does CID SB updates and sometimes i fill in. both of us used to update the show from the beginning. it is not fair to us when somone comes in the middle and start updating without noticing us and then disappear and then appear again.

you can be a part of this forum be active in all the discussions but for now we will take care of CID SB updates.

thanks for the offer.
~
CID development team
Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago
Shakstar thumbnail

And ya..i am your fan shakz..i know you will read it right..No 1 Cid fan...lol....IF Acp PrithiviRaj Right?πŸ˜ƒ actually i become everyone's fan here.. πŸ˜ƒ
I love everyone here at CID forum.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳

we all love u toooooo !!!!!  πŸ€—

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Uzair

First of all good luck on the results . I am sure you did
well and you will come out with flying colors.

Secondly you do not have to be sorry as we all have our priorities and we need to make sure we take care of that. But communication will surely help . We are a small family here and we all care for each other and we would have understood your problem.

Lastly as Anju mentioned right now you updating is not going to be possible as we have set a routine and momentuem among us and we do not want to spoil that. I hope you understand we would love to have you help once we see that you are an active member. It gets frustrating given all our schedules when u write the update and then you come here to post to realize someone else did it.

Its not just you but we have seen a lot of people volunteer in the past and never lived up to the expectation that right now I am taken up by the poverb " Once bitten twice shy" . So please take part in the discussions and once we get over this set of repeats and we see you regular on the site and active we will surely love to give you a shot at the updates as we all love to have the break. Hope you are able to understand from where we come from

~Priya