Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hero05

hero05

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

I am really very very sorry priya and everyone that I just disappeared 4m the forum without saying anythig to anyone. Actually I was having my exams so I had to study for it. I am really very sorry priya I realize what i have done and i am really sorry for it. pls pls pls forgive meCry CryI promise that from now on I will send regular updates and v both will decide that who will send of which day for Cid sb. I  will send the updates for that epi for which u say me to. YOUR WISH WILL BE MY COMMAND!!! Smile

Sorry once again and do pray 4 my results.

thanx uzairSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SORRY SORRY SORRY..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
hey Uzair...!! chill dude...!!! Cool

work and exams come b4 updating CID SB so no need 2 say sorry!! i think ur rite any every1 wud also do the same thing so dun worry... if Priya di says anythin 2 u then jus let me no... ill sort her out... LOL LOL LOL jk...!! Big smile

btw, im Shakil aka India-Forums ACP Prithviraj!! nice 2 meet u Uzair... Thumbs Up

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
ha yaar..I am IF Acp Prithviraj's number 1 fan..Uzzair..
don't worry...thanks for the update..
And I hope you get A in all your exams..
And Your Id Rocks...Hero...
I mean..Acp Priya Praduman Solve your case in a minute..so don't worry..
Acp Ajat shatru (Bluepink) here in minutes...Rivals of acp Priya..
And Cid Fan( Natasha ) Will tell u it is ok..
so just chill..
between I am Princess..Nice to meet you..Big smile and No 1 Acp Prithvi raj fan.. Big smile Embarrassed

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1

ha yaar..I am IF Acp Prithviraj's number 1 fan..Uzzair..
don't worry...thanks for the update..

ur  "IF ACP Prithviraj's" number 1 fan...? ur my fan...?!?!?!! ConfusedEmbarrassedBig smile

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Don't worry Uzair...hope your results are excellent! Smile

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1

I mean..Acp Priya Praduman Solve your case in a minute..so don't worry..
Acp Ajat shatru (Bluepink) here in minutes...Rivals of acp Priya..
And Cid Fan( Natasha ) Will tell u it is ok..
so just chill.. 

i guess u were rite princess!! Natzz did say dat... LOLLOLLOL

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
And ya..i am your fan shakz..i know you will read it right..No 1 Cid fan...lol....IF Acp PrithiviRaj Right?Big smile actually i become everyone's fan here.. Big smile
I love everyone here at CID forum.. Big smile Embarrassed

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hero05

I am really very very sorry priya and everyone that I just disappeared 4m the forum without saying anythig to anyone. Actually I was having my exams so I had to study for it. I am really very sorry priya I realize what i have done and i am really sorry for it. pls pls pls forgive meCry CryI promise that from now on I will send regular updates and v both will decide that who will send of which day for Cid sb. I  will send the updates for that epi for which u say me to. YOUR WISH WILL BE MY COMMAND!!! Smile

Sorry once again and do pray 4 my results.        & ;nbs p;          &a mp;n bsp;                     & ;nbs p;          &a mp;n bsp;                     & ;nbs p;   thanx uzairSmile

hero! priya does CID SB updates and sometimes i fill in. both of us used to update the show from the beginning. it is not fair to us when somone comes in the middle and start updating without noticing us and then disappear and then appear again.

you can be a part of this forum be active in all the discussions but for now we will take care of CID SB updates.

thanks for the offer.
~
CID development team

Edited by bluepink - 14 December 2005 at 5:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top