Chellameh

CM 1 - 5 Nov: updates on Pg 1 n discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Originally posted by keen_critic

Can't understand why Vadai is still sticking to this (non) role. He should have left this serial long ago and opted for a better role in some other (stupid) serial LOL 

He has become a total dummy nowadays.

Intha serial vitta Radhikakku young husband eppidi kidaikumLOLLOLLOL

But anyways, i liked this Jodi of all Radhikas serialsWink

Kitty...Radhikaa will be so happy to hear this remark..LOL Radhikaa is always young at heart..Wink

Thanks for the updates dear updaters....appreciate it very much...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM 1 - 5 Nov: updates on Pg 1 n discussion (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates KCClapClapClap

Anyway, everybody is uniting one after another.
Very touching episodes where all the family members can sit and watch the show.............

Everlasting Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticMP_Radha

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I saw earlier when Beach was having flashbacks abt how loving Pearl was with him and how much she cared for his well being esp. when the Thali got "lost" in their bedroom. She was so emotional after finding the thali on the floor and wanted him to re-tie it the next day in the temple.Day Dreaming

He started comparing Peal & Snake after his show-down with Snake but finally he opted for Snake when she came calling him back to their cozy bedroom after qucikly having ironed out their so called differences. His thoughts about his good times with Peal vanished and he fell once again into Snake oda spell. D'oh

Snake made sure that she quickly made amends before Beach makes his way home to Peal. She will only let him go after leaving him high and dry once her mission is completed.Angry

I am waiting for the day when Snake looks into his eyes and says that it was only revenge she was seeking and not love from a fool and a cheat like him.

Pearl shd never take him back....and I hope CM will not force her to do so. Day Dreaming

Can sombody tell me why he went asking for money knocking at his brothers home? He said he wanted the money for Peal's operation - wat happened to that money he had collected? He paid deposit for his Pajero??LOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 02 November 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticJanukittykrishna

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja and KC....let's see where this story goes now. Never mind, let Omni be Omni but please no more idiotic storylines - is that wishful thinking on my part?

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks KK - So, Aavudai joot vittu ttaraa?? Omni, Bangle protection panni bangles pOtta, delivery varai kazhatta koodathu  nnu oru sentiment itukke ??!!! Unga bangles laam enge?? Ippo, Anjali kku BP ceremony??? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnanithyamkv

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the kalakkal updates Roja Akka, KC and KK ClapClapClapClap

I knew it.. that namma CM would be saving Pearl's life with money Tongue.  Well, now CM's support is getting stronger by the day! 

That beach AngryAngryAngry... Am sure he will get it badly AngryAngry

Poor Anjali Ouch... gosh i can't even imagine her situation now.. i wonder what will happen.. am sure CM will come up with a solution.. but i really pity Anjali now Ouch..

Happy Diwali to everyone here Star!!

kittykrishna

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates KK..

Anjali.. Cry

kittykrishna

Post Reply New Post