Abhay a Vampire or a Werewolf!?

Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw a new promo where in Abhay n Miss.Raichand were talking as shown in the precap than @the end Abhay scratched the wooden log on the bridge..
Makes me feel may be Abhay is not a Vampire may be he's a werewolf.
Jacob was a werewolf in new moon n here in PKYEK we have similiar character to his is Kabir but Kabir ain't a super natural,so may be the CV's have tried out the role reversals in the form of species.
Pls give U're take on this guys..
Nidz
well i'm pretty sure he is a vampire.... i hope he is, lol... they even mentioned it on SBB
btw, do u have any link to the promo?Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
He is a vampire. Remember when a servant asked his mom what u like to drink she replied blood.
Originally posted by -monus-

well i'm pretty sure he is a vampire.... i hope he is, lol... they even mentioned it on SBB
btw, do u have any link to the promo?
No I don't have the link I just saw it on t.v..
Where in Abhay was remembering all those moments btw pia n Abhay while the rehearsl's n than his mom came saying she's not her..than y r u soo angry!!
Abhay said jaanta huo n scratched the wooden log infront..
Phuleeezzee!!! Abhay a werewolf!!! not possible.
He makes a cuter vampire. And I guess that's confirmed.
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

He is a vampire. Remember when a servant asked his mom what u like to drink she replied blood.

but this ain't prove tat they r Vampires coz even werewolves have Blood..I have seen it sumwhere may in a movie I don't remember..
Well who so ever they r I want it to be revealed pretty soon!!
Originally posted by NIDIZ

but this ain't prove tat they r Vampires coz even werewolves have Blood..I have seen it sumwhere may in a movie I don't remember..
Well who so ever they r I want it to be revealed pretty soon!!

Actually I dont have any idea. In twilight only vampires drink blood not the werewolves. Yes I also want the mystery to be solved early.
Originally posted by sara_armaan

Phuleeezzee!!! Abhay a werewolf!!! not possible.
He makes a cuter vampire. And I guess that's confirmed.

Well I Wish too he shuld be a Vampire..I really ❀️to see him in a Vampire costume.. He wuld luk sooooo cute..
good observation!!..

in the initial days when they showed him shirtless in the wood, when he garbed Piya asking her what she was doing there..the same thought crossed my mind that he might be werewolf!..as Jacob always roams around shirtless with his half naked pack!πŸ˜†.. 

also because they always associate him with fire in the promos..and basically werewolf always feel hot!...and we all know since vampires are dead they are very cold!..so i felt too that he might be werewolf!

but now i am kinda sure he is a vampire and how!..have you noticed the logo they show when they show their mansion!..its of a bat!..bat is a symbol for vampires!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ka7eela

good observation!!..

in theinitialdays when theyshowedhim shirtless in the wood, when hegarbedPiyaaskingher what she was doing there..the same thought crossed my mind that he might bewerewolf!..as Jacob always roams around shirtless with his half naked pack!πŸ˜†..

also because they alwaysassociatehim with fire in the promos..and basicallywerewolfalways feel hot!...and we all know since vampires are dead they are very cold!..so i felt too that he might bewerewolf!

but now i am kinda sure he is a vampire and how!..have you noticed the logo they show when they shoW*Heirmansion!..its of a bat!..bat is asymbolfor vampires!

Eagle eye observation!!.. I didn't noticed tat Logo Sooooo it's confirmed tat Abhay Is a Vampire..