Twilight

ideal celeb girl for ur fav twilight hunk

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

big_vikrant_fan

big_vikrant_fan

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hey guys i just created this topic to know ur views abt which celebrity u find likely to date ur fav twilight hunk.
i know there are rumours abt robsten being together but apart from kristen which other celebrity do u find could be an ideal girl for robert.
Likewise which celebrity do u think would be an ideal girl for taylor?

like for me i love taylor and selena together. they form quite an adorable pair. or even emma roberts will look good wid him
for robert i like.......well i never thot abt it....lemme thinkD'oh...........katie Lueng(the girl who played cho in hp) or tania raymonde(the girl who played cynthiia sanders in malcolm in the middle show).........well i ll think up more names by the time u tell me  what do u guys think

Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 30 October 2010 at 1:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ideal celeb girl for ur fav twilight hunk" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top