Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 8)

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Too good and perfect to be true. :-D
Love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

-Amri- IF-Dazzler
-Amri-
-Amri-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Just one word- BRILLIANT!

FingerFetish

taanni Senior Member
taanni
taanni

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

it was amazing.

i don't have words to describe it.

thankyou for such a wonderful part

.sireesha. Goldie
.sireesha.
.sireesha.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thats Fabulous Dear.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart.....
Thats so Beautifully Written....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar.....
Loved the way Maan tried to buid confidence in Geet....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....
Loved it sooooooooooo much when Maan carried Geet in his arms for the pheras..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
wow so Maan delayed the marriage for 6 months to gift Geet's Dream house to her....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thats Lovely.....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...

Loved these Lines soooooooooooooo much....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...

One day my love will become your strength, and from then onwards – you will acquire the inner strength to wholeheartedly walk towards me, with a beautiful and confident smile playing upon your lips.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

'What's the need to flirt?' he asked, 'I already have you under my spell'. WinkLOLLOL

'We are one Geet' he replied softly, 'I promised to be with you at every step and so I am fulfilling my vow. I don't want our steps to be differentiated. Instead of either of us leading the way, we will lead our lives sharing the same step.' HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

'I read your diary' he confessed, 'and from that day on – I had desired to make all of your wishes come true.'HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Ur an Amazing Writer Dear....StarStarStar......Hats Off to U....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar...
One small request even if U end this FF pls do start a new one..Smile.....
Eagerly waiting for the next part.......
Pls Update Sooooooon

FingerFetish

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE....LOVED it so much...so Maan confessed that he read her diary.... So lovely... really it was like watching a scene....with the VM on...

FingerFetish

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Sam u touched my heart! Realy u hv given a masterpiece must say huh! Lovd d whole weddin , his surprise. U r goin to end it?:-( bt it is good to end good stories at right time rather than dragging it to make it mere nonsence.thanx 4 such a beautiful update. If u r finishng it , i would like to request u to start nw ff wit same flavours except 4 some tragic reality jst, hope u consider my request. :-)

FingerFetish

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
sooooooooo sweet & emotionalDay Dreaming

FingerFetish

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG. Samira I have no words, Im speachless. Even the word beautiful is nothing. I dont know what to say. I was touched reading it.
Awesome update! Loved it!
So you are gonna end it soon, im so gonna miss it. But every beginning has an end. I hope you will write more after finishing this one=)
couldnt listen to the song, was reading on ma phone, what song was it?
Will wait for the next update;)

Edited by Asmiiish - 31 October 2010 at 9:11am

FingerFetish

Go to top