Fan Fictions

FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
loved IT!!!

cant wait for marriagE!!!

update ASAP!!!

FingerFetish

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
SamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug

on your new threadBig smile

Man awesome chapter.....toooooooooooooooo good yaarr... Clap

lol Geets long list of demandsLOL
eww maan was there whilst she was in the WC.......
Maan giving Geet a showerShockedLOL

whoopieeeee the day has arrived....Maneet will get marriedBig smile

Plzzz update soon......keep it upThumbs Up

FingerFetish

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
congratulations for the third thread and that chapter was amazing... almost makes me want to believe in love again. Continue soon please!ClapClapClapClap

FingerFetish

.sireesha.

Goldie

.sireesha.

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

*Edited*

First of all Congrats for the New Thread......PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty........

OMG OMG OMG thats Fabulous Dear..........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........
Loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart.....
Loved every single line....HeartHeartHeartHeart........
Loved Geet's sweet conditions......LOLLOLLOLLOL......
OMG Geet wants 6 kids.......ShockedLOLLOLLOL.......Thats really Lovely....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......
Loved the way Maan took care of Geet.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......

Loved these lines sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.......HeartHeartHeart.......

'Yes' she breathed out, 'Even if you say no to all my requests, to all my wishes, I'd still say that I would love to be Mrs Geet Singh Phurana.'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

'I say yes now, I'll say yes tomorrow, and I'll continue to say yes till the day I take my last breath'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

'Marriage is just a term of formality' he murmured, 'our relationship is much more than that'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow in Two days they are going to get Married....Big smileBig smileBig smile......
Thanq soooooooooooooooooooooo much for the Lovely FF...HugHug....
Ur the Best Writer.....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar.....
Eagerly waiting for the next part..........
Pls Pls Pls Update Sooooooooooon............

Edited by .sireesha. - 31 October 2010 at 7:09am

FingerFetish

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Congratz on thread three!!...loved the update..

thanx so much for the pm..:))

FingerFetish

Amiiish

IF-Dazzler

Amiiish

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey first of all Congratulations for the third thread, wohooPartyParty time.

And about the update:
Aawww it was beautiful, loved it. Maan is so caring. So they are getting married in the next update?=)
Loved the song too, so soothing.

Plz add me to the pm list. And hehe you can call me Amu, me having identity crisis otherwise, gonna change the name as soon as I become senior memberLOL

FingerFetish

funnymonkey

Goldie

funnymonkey

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
One word...BEAUTIFUL!!! their love is so pure..its amazing...nicely described!!!

FingerFetish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top