Fan Fictions

FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 36

oooooo

oooooo

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i just loved "IRREVOCABLY YOURS"!!

i just cnt believe i dint read it till now...i ws reading ur new ff nd i gt the link...damn this is amazing...i started reading it yesterday night..i finished it now...u made me LOL at the middle of the night...nd now i ws crying lyk a fool..thank god i m home alone...my sisters would loe to tease me seeing lyk that...
the initial parts were so funny i ws telling my sis abt them...nd today i ws crossing the road nd started laughing///Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thn the moment i read abt the cancer thing...i thought i ll nt be able to read nymore...bt thn when u wrote mat be it wont have a sad ending i couldnt help bt read...Big smile   thn man i ws loosing patience...fr the last part 2 3  part may be i ws trying nt to cry...bt at the last part i cried so much...thinking that she actually died...omg thanks a lot fr the epilogue...
i saw some people's list of favourite ffs nd i wsnt sure which one will be my first,...bt now i kno its IRREVOCABLY YOURS...!!!!! 
it ws amazing ..i jst think how cn people write sooo amazingly...wow!!!! i wsnt a romantic person nor is now i guess..dint have a chance...
bt seriously love is nw lyk a fantasy fr me nd i would love to live that fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAAN!!! uff the man of my dreams...cn i ever have him...i guess no harm in praying...
i loved the maan nd geet characters ,,,wow their dialogues...their love...theirs so many wonderful dialogue nd moments i cnt even make a list...this ws my second time crying reading sumthing...bt it ws worth...
nd now i m offiacially a fan  of yours...
nd also my favourite os is your "devil and the wallpaper"...nd the first ever os i read ws yours...!!! 
it ws amazing reading it again...ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-FingerFetish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 30)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drdee142

IF-Rockerz

drdee142

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Hi Samira, I came across your FF today and started reading it and couldn't stop till I ready all the 36 chapters. It was so engrossing and absolutely delightful.

I love the way you write and love the humour quotient you put into the situations. Absolutely adored the FF and thank you so much for such a delightful experience. Hug

Looking forward to read some more of your work, please PM me if you write something else, I would really love to read it. Smile

Really loved it, very well done Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

Samira! I'm pretty sure you're doing something illegal! It has to be against the law to write so well! I started reading this ff in the evening and was thinking about it all through dinner, so here i am, sitting in front of my computer, not able to tear my eyes away from the screen. I just lvoed the beginning of your ff, with Geet being saved by Maan then yelling at him. Oh, and the "horror" scene on the road was really cute.I was up dancing when Dev was being pummeled by Maan. And loved geet and maan's nok- jhoks and scenes like Geet sleeping and Maan doing some mischievous stuff Evil Smile, Geet spying in Maan's room Shocked, and well, the dialogues in general. The end was so sweet. When maan took her to the new house, i was so happy, and when they were on the bench after he read her journal, and thought she was gonna die and started crying, especially how he went to the hospital alone. But then Geet showing up and, as usual, arguing with Maan brought a smile back on my face. Lol, loved the part when she was cursing him and the doctor out, and then Maan fainted! ROFL
Wait, i forgot to mention: I loved how Maan was so possessive of Geet from the moment he met her. It was evident in almost everything he did (except when he called her filthy. I hated that scene...and the one where he initially turns away from her when she tells him she has cancer. They were both written wonderfully, and clearly showed the pain behind the words, but  I just hated his sudden lack of faith and or judgement).

Reading your entire analysis describing the scenes makes me miss this FF! Ouch Oh the good old memories attached with writing and reading all the members comments. I can never write anything that could come into close proximity to this Fan Fiction and nor do I want too. 

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment! It really meant a lot. Tongue

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uglyduckling_f

i just loved "IRREVOCABLY YOURS"!!

i just cnt believe i dint read it till now...i ws reading ur new ff nd i gt the link...damn this is amazing...i started reading it yesterday night..i finished it now...u made me LOL at the middle of the night...nd now i ws crying lyk a fool..thank god i m home alone...my sisters would loe to tease me seeing lyk that...
the initial parts were so funny i ws telling my sis abt them...nd today i ws crossing the road nd started laughing///Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thn the moment i read abt the cancer thing...i thought i ll nt be able to read nymore...bt thn when u wrote mat be it wont have a sad ending i couldnt help bt read...Big smile   thn man i ws loosing patience...fr the last part 2 3  part may be i ws trying nt to cry...bt at the last part i cried so much...thinking that she actually died...omg thanks a lot fr the epilogue...
i saw some people's list of favourite ffs nd i wsnt sure which one will be my first,...bt now i kno its IRREVOCABLY YOURS...!!!!! 
it ws amazing ..i jst think how cn people write sooo amazingly...wow!!!! i wsnt a romantic person nor is now i guess..dint have a chance...
bt seriously love is nw lyk a fantasy fr me nd i would love to live that fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAAN!!! uff the man of my dreams...cn i ever have him...i guess no harm in praying...
i loved the maan nd geet characters ,,,wow their dialogues...their love...theirs so many wonderful dialogue nd moments i cnt even make a list...this ws my second time crying reading sumthing...bt it ws worth...
nd now i m offiacially a fan  of yours...
nd also my favourite os is your "devil and the wallpaper"...nd the first ever os i read ws yours...!!! 
it ws amazing reading it again...ClapClap

Aw thank you sooo much! Embarrassed I love reading people's thoughts and reactions to my writing. It makes me so happy knowing that readers are appreciating my efforts. If there was a 'love' button, I would click it so many times for your comment that my computer system would break down! LOL

I have no words nor a proper response. You've overwhelmed me to a point of being rendered completely speechless Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oooooocharlie1950

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Samira, I came across your FF today and started reading it and couldn't stop till I ready all the 36 chapters. It was so engrossing and absolutely delightful.

I love the way you write and love the humour quotient you put into the situations. Absolutely adored the FF and thank you so much for such a delightful experience. Hug

Looking forward to read some more of your work, please PM me if you write something else, I would really love to read it. Smile

Really loved it, very well done Clap

Hi darling. 

I'm glad you came across my FF since it's so darn hard finding any in this section. Thank you for liking,  commenting and appreciating my work Hug

I've written countless other stuff. Mainly One shots. But I just recently started to write a new FF called 'The Gangsters Mistress'. Do PM me if your interested in reading my other worksTongue

Shimmerr

IF-Dazzler

Shimmerr

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
great ending dear!! loved it!!

FingerFetish

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Heya Sam!

'Tis Tia here! So I finally found time to read your FF and now I'm done with it and since you love to read essay-long comments, I've taken the efforts to write them for you! Wink 

A beautiful story with a beautiful start and beautiful descriptions. I simply loved the whole sequence of their first meeting. The way the saved each other was touching! And of course, the mark of destiny marking his as her forever; the blood falling on her forehead and him smearing it was simply breathtaking! 

Their whole exchange after Geet regains consciousness was simply hilarious! ROFL!!! 

Btw, I didn't anywhere read Maan mentioning his name, so how did Geet find out his name?

'But even more than that, I am offended with the fact that you just insulted my taste!' he lectured. 

'For you to flatter yourself with the notion that I, Maan Singh KHURANA, would even want to touch a thing like you, is an insult in itself'. He concluded. 

Geet covered her mouth with her hands. Oh god! Please tell me, I did not just call him a bas***d loudly! ROFL

That was one amazing exchange! MSK truly hold himself in super-duper high esteem! And Geet's tactic to escape from his wrath was simply commendable! LOL Desperate to escape from his wrath, Geet raised her hands to her forehead and with a dramatic sigh ' fainted in his arms. SUPERB!

Yikes! How cheeky of Dev!  Dev looked at the phone and replied, 'I love you too'.

During this thought process, Maan had unconsciously stood up ' already on his way to her house. 'I'm doing this for humanities sake' he reassured himself, 'not for anything else'. How conveniently MSK! 

It was wonderful to see Maan pay her house rent without a thought and the way he told off the old man, that was someone like a person deep in love! And, oh boy! Fulfill Dadi's wish by donating money to the children's hospital?! That is sooo like Maan Singh Khurana!

Aw, that whole moment in the hospital was cute! But how did the hard-hearted Khurana turn so soft already?!

'Our children' she murmured, lost in her trance.  OMG!!! You had me ROFL at that! ROFL

Maan took a dangerous step forward, 'what does he have that I don't?' he asked arrogantly.  Ah, MSK at his best! Full on! 

Maan looked at her quietly. For some odd reason her description sounded suspiciously like Arjun Rampal. 'What's his full name?' he asked.  Ah! Gotcha! Sammy's fav stud turned Geet's admirer! Kudos to MSK for realizing that!

Geet gasped in shock! He was skipping the proposal and heading straight to the suhaag raat! ROFLROFLROFL Wth!!  Geet's imagination is outrageous! 

Geet's mind started to tick as she vividly imagined herself warming up before the race. Instead of using a gunshot to indicate when to start running, the staff would take Maan out of his 'cage'. He would have chains around him as he aggressively shoved and pushed ' wanting desperately to be set freed so he can viciously pounce on her.  Then as soon as the staff would undo his chains, she would start running and in her fear ' she would win! ROFL
Sammy, do tell me where does your twisted imagination come from!!! ROFL

W-O-W-I-E!!! He would rather rot in jail for the rest of his life than leave those men alone, to live in peace. If they thought that after a simple thrashing, Maan would allow them to escape; then they were terribly wrong. Their mistake was unforgivable and Maan inwardly vowed to have his ultimate revenge. He will never allow anyone to daringly say anything against Geet ' not while he had a single breath left in him. I LOVE THE POWER OF THE DUDE'S FEELINGS!

Your choice of songs in the car was hilarious!! ROFL LOL

Geet Ganda! ROFLROFLROFLOMG!!! Sam, you have no idea how long I was laughing after that!!! Especially because "ganda" means "mad" in gujarati!!! ROFLROFLROFL

With a shriek, Geet slapped Maan's ass as if he were a horse, 'run' she screamed with all of her might. ROFLROFLROFL Oh man!!! Maan is so not gonna like it!

Maan was at a loss of what to do. Unthinkingly, he pulled her roughly and forcefully into his embrace. And without thinking, he unforgivably slashed his lips over hers, shutting her up with a hot and sizzling kiss. So like Maan Singh Khurana ishtyle!! LOL

Although he didn't want to ponder too hard on his memories, he couldn't stop himself from recalling the blood stain which had marred her forehead. It was ridiculous to take that matter into serious consideration, but Maan couldn't deny that her blood filled forehead had raised a sense of belonging within him. 
Oui! It's surprising to see MSK follow that train of thought!

Quick of Dev to so easily find Maan's number! And how tacky was that threat! Ewww!!

Maan chuckled at her response. He took out his mobile and began voice recording her.  OMG!! He's at his notorious best. Look at the questions he's asking in the name of revenge!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Aw, that note in Geet's diary was so touching! But the way she talks, her words sound scary. Is it just her twisted brain or is it something' the way she talks about her three wishes all the time and after reading her three wishes, one would believe that she were about to die. She talks like one who know that they're soon gonna die' [:O] [:S]

'I did however' he continued after a few minutes of silence. Geet's back stiffened in fear of what he was about to reveal 'Feel the prickly hair on your unshaved legs' he finished off as she heard him laughingly walk away. That was incredibly HILARIOUS!!!! ROFL

She heard Maan laugh deeper, 'In that case, I can't wait till I'm knocked out unconscious'. OH MAN! This guy is seriously taken by her!LOL

Geet, do you think that I'm sexy?' 'Yesmmm''Do you pretend to dislike me when it's actually the opposite?' 'Hmm yesss' . Do you lust over my body?' , 'yummm' Maans laughter in the background. If you could describe me in one word what would it be? kkkhhh'  DAMN!!! MSK kept that  as his cell's ringtone?!!! OMG!!! ROFL

An experiment to get over Phurana? ROFL

I love the way you portray their emotions, Sam. The anger, the pain, the jealousy, the frustration, everything well written. Ah, I can now see that the Phurana dude has clearly fallen hard for Geet Ganda! LOL

Geet mentally added a task on her 'to-do-list' Steal Maan Singh Khurana's pillow.  Aye! That a great idea! LOL

Hey ho! Who is this college stranger? Name him! LOL Ouch! That whole break-up scene was touchy and well-described. God! Dev is gross! And poor Geet, both the guys in her life are so insanely possessive about her! [:O] the only difference being that one loves her while the other is a total loser. Somehow, I just couldn't imagine Dev (Abhinav/Samir) as the Dev in the FF. My visualization of him was of some totally different, crude evil guy! 

Maan's revenge clearly brought out the depth of his feelings for Geet. His anger, his fury, his pain, his hatred, everything was well-justified. 

Oh wait, here just let me first tell you, I did check that youtube link that you provided, Russell Peters and what, OMG!!! I WAS ROFL!!! I never knew who he was until I decided to check the link. He's simply outstanding!! Thanks a ton for that link. I'd love it if you could share some more of these hilarious "Russel Peters"  links with me.

Now back to your updates'

The Facebook update was cute I don't mean ugly but interesting)! The kind of email ids that Geet cam e up with was hilarious! 
'No, I suffer from memory loss - who are you?' she replied. Wow! Geet has a way with words! She is always ready with witty comebacks!

Geet checked her news feed and to her dismay, noticed that Maan was now friends with over 500 people! 'What the hell' she muttered as she stalked the newfound friend list. At least 400 of them were women. And they were already commenting on his wall.  OMG!! What is he!! A superstar?! El-oh-el LOL

Geet Handa:  Hey my possum! Darling tonight was so amazing. The way you fed me ice cream and gave me a picky back ride was so fun. Hehe. I also can't wait for our date tomorrow night! Where going movies right? And your shouting me food, awww babeees your so cuteee my cutieee pie! Kitni CUTE HO TUM! Ek paapi tere liye, mwah mwah mwah xoxoxoxo <3<3<3<3  Geet's ways of getting back are always outrageous! That would be so embarrassing for Maan Singh Phurana! LOL 

Maan Singh Phurana: 81992019 ' Please contact a psychiatrist. Your hallucinations seem severe and are in need of immediate treatment.
1 minute ago . Comment. LikeUnlike. See-Wall-to-Wall  ROFLThat was even better! Outstanding! ROFLROFL

Uh-oh, Geet just disappeared? Without a word? I have a feeling that her last thoughts have something to do with it. They brought a sense of foreboding' Inhaling a shuddering and limited breath, Geet squared her shoulders and look at the sky in accusation. 'Why?' she whispered to above, 'just when I was about to attain happiness...why did you?...why now? Why me?' Geet covered her face with her trembling hands, life was cruelly unfair.

The Geet-Pinky moment was touchy and did Geet spit blood?! OMG! That ain't a good symptom!  

'Maan' she breathed out, 'I have cancer' she announced through tear filled eyes, 'death will part us sooner, than you expected'.  I loved the simplicity and gravity of her confession. Without any unnecessary drama, she said it. That was perfect but it was painful to know that my sense of foreboding was true. It bitter and painful to know that Geet and Maan will have to face such circumstances and go through such a separation.  Is this gonna be an FF where Death will interfere? Though MSK's wealth and power being endless can help but before Babaji's will, they seem' feeble.

It wasn't good to hear about your Dad, but life has its own ways and we learn to live with them. If this was the theme of your FF, then seriously, KUDOS to you for keeping your initial concept in mind and yet filling the whole FF with so many hilarious and funny moments! You're seriously great, Sam!

'I was fifteen when I was first diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia' she whispered dejectedly. I knew it! Her words were of a person who had little life remaining!

The way Maan was struggling with the candle with Geet's narration in the background was quite heart-breaking!

At last the candle lit, flaring back to life. He kept his hands around it in fear that it will be blown away again.  That gives me some hope.

'I am, but your not taking my feelings seriously' he replied. 'You sleep like a man, I know. You have bouts of coma-worthy hygiene, I know. You drool when you see me, I know. You fight like a banshee, I know. You are a face book junkie, I know. You drive me insane, I know. You live in another imaginative world, I know. You are overloaded with adrenalin, I know. You crack random jokes and laugh at your own words, I know ' and yet I do not care'.

Geet opened her mouth to cut in, but his following words stopped her.

'You are sick, I know. You are suffering from cancer, I know. You are different from others, I know. You can't always live a normal life, I know. There will be more side effects in the future, I know. I am aware of everything Geet, and yet I still love you.'
I could so beautifully imagine this scene being enacted by Guru. Really loved his dialogues and their intensity. Big smile

'Miss Geet Ganda, will you do the honours of changing your surname into Miss Geet Singh Phurana? Will you pledge your whole life to me, as I will to you, and spend the rest of our time 'arguing, fighting, face-booking and loving one another? Will you be willing to forget your obsession over Arjun Rampal and John Abraham and start to daydream about me instead? Will you happily share a home with me, bare our children and live to grow old with me?' Aww, that was so endearing! To see Maan Singh Khurana propose in such a way was indeed beautiful and endearing!

The whole proposal, including Geet's "conditions" was interesting to read. LOL

Maan's talking about six months but what about the ultimatum that he'd served to the doc to present the best doctors from every country before him in two days, eh? [:S]

Oh but Maan's idea of a fairytale wedding was just splendid!

'It's time' he whispered in her ear.  I know! I know! Her dream house! LOL

Oh I just couldn't help quoting this! Like seriously! Attack the delicious man! Geet would often scream at the television screen. But more than less, 98.9% of all the heroines would somehow detain their marriage from being consummated because they 'needed time' to think! The poor hero would dejectedly sleep on the couch whilst the selfish annoying heroine would have the whole bed to herself. Obviously they did not understand the concept that sharing is caring. This was simply brilliant!

Really, you'd think she was the male and he was the female. Instead of him lying almost on top of her, it should have been Maan sitting in the middle of the bed staring at his DIVINE hands. Heck! Anyone would happily stare at his hands. Then she would have approached the bed with a large cup of milk in her hands. Sculling the milk in one go, she would have wiped her mouth aggressively with the back of her arms. Maan would have blushed and hid his face with his BEAUTIFUL hands, whimpering in nervousness. And then she would come closer and closer, licking her lips in anticipation...And then ' That was outrageously hilarious!! 

I have simply enjoyed reading this whole FF. it was painful to see Maan breakdown when Geet had lost consciousness in the last chapter and believe me, I thought that was the end and you had written it in a very touching manner. But it was even better to have the epilogue coz somewhere we're all romantics who crave a happy ending. Without the epilogue, it would have been a real-life story. But both ways, it was great to read it! 

Oh, but I too had this idea of writing a historical romance on MaanEet but haven't got down to it yet. Maybe, we both could discuss the idea and come up with one. Wink

Btw, I had some pointers to share with you, so if you don't mind, drop me a PM and if you do mind, well it okay! [;D]

BTW,  I TRIED TO MAKE THIS WHOLE COMMENT AS LONG AS ONE OF YOUR UPDATES! IT'S 2527 WORDS!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading the comments as much as I enjoyed reading your FF!

Cheers,
TiaEmbarrassed

Edited by tes_v1 - 30 June 2011 at 7:57am

FingerFetish

manziltak

manziltak

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i just came across your ff today... and i completed it in one stretch... believe me bfore the epilogue... i was just crying my heart outCry... your are tooo goood... love you and your ff... nah... irrevocably in love with you and your ff...ClapSmileClap

FingerFetish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top