Fan Fictions

FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 36

Eccentric.Being

IF-Rockerz

Eccentric.Being

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Hey Samira.

Finished reading Finally (thnx to my Internet service Angry )

First when I started reading, I thought that characters are quite serious and loved their usual life. Geet going 4 social work made me think that she had lost someone to cancer (her childhood memory of hospitals) then Oh boy! what just happend to geet!ShockedLOL

Geet became so funny and I thought that it was funny story and loved the idea of

1.Maan fighting and saving geet Clap

2.possessed Maan LOL

3.Geet's unhygienic condition ROFL 

4.Maan caring 4 GeetDay Dreaming

5.Geet's Karate kickROFLROFL

Maan broke Geet's heart by being recless & saying "It was a Mistake"ShockedBroken Heart

Geet has wonderful Science practical knowledge LOL Drooling over guys other than Maan.

Dev is Psycho Case (No doubt)Tongue

Geet's FB Email & password shows her obsession & what an email ID 4 MSPhuranaROFL

And Suddenly comes the speed breaker (Cancer) to hinder smooth love journey. It was real sad when Maan was concentrating/comparing geet's and soon to be extinguished candle light.

Geet's pain was so acutely defined. (My Grandfather and Aunt also suffered from Cancer and died Cry) I understand, it is painful 4 patient.

I am Sorry 4 ur father but he must be very proud on a daughter like you who is bravely facing the world.

Maan's Proposal was DREAMYDay Dreaming & here comes old geet LOL

1.No shave 4 Maan (Saves Money)Evil Smile

2.70% ownership 

3.No work 

4. 6 childrenShocked

Wedding was beautiful & geet's imaginationEmbarrassed

In the last chapter, I thought that she died. Ouch I literally cried at that Cry

But thnx 4 epilogue that showed a happy, chirpy Geet as always.

Maan fainted LOL

Phurana Family & their Vacuum SonLOL 

Great FF. Thnx 4 that Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 29)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavita03

Kavita03

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Smile nice ff 

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
LMAO! I cringe whenever I see the amount of comments I promised to reply too ROFL. I swear, I should have replied every time a new comment was posted. But once again, thank you everyone for your lovely comments !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

t_areeb

IF-Sizzlerz

t_areeb

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
read your FF in one go today, loved it. the comic part and the dialogues are just awesome

the part where Geet was really sick, and asked Maan to read her diary was beautifully written, for a moment i thought she left him and literally had tears...the children hospital part broght me back...

hope they had a happy life..with five more to come

FingerFetish

MaankigopiMadhu

MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hello...GOSH,...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE..THIS FF...OMG I READ IT IN A DAY..A FRIEND FORWARDED THIS TO ME .. YOU ARE SUPERB ... ARE YOU STILL ON YOUR HUGE HUGE HUGE BREAK OR DID YOU START WRITING?  IF YOU DID, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST .. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK...YOU ARE WONDERFUL... THANK YOU SO MUCH Heart PartyStar
Party

FingerFetish

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
do you know i read this all over again? :) ROFL
it still had the same effectt... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HugHugHug

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Oh my god just noticed the new comments above! = | I'm glad to know that people are still finding this fan fiction and reading it Embarrassed. Thank you so much for all the love and positive responses.

@ Ayesha - ROFLROFL! WOMAN you better love my next FF LOL

t_areeb

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Samira! I'm pretty sure you're doing something illegal! It has to be against the law to write so well! I started reading this ff in the evening and was thinking about it all through dinner, so here i am, sitting in front of my computer, not able to tear my eyes away from the screen. I just lvoed the beginning of your ff, with Geet being saved by Maan then yelling at him. Oh, and the "horror" scene on the road was really cute.I was up dancing when Dev was being pummeled by Maan. And loved geet and maan's nok- jhoks and scenes like Geet sleeping and Maan doing some mischievous stuff Evil Smile, Geet spying in Maan's room Shocked, and well, the dialogues in general. The end was so sweet. When maan took her to the new house, i was so happy, and when they were on the bench after he read her journal, and thought she was gonna die and started crying, especially how he went to the hospital alone. But then Geet showing up and, as usual, arguing with Maan brought a smile back on my face. Lol, loved the part when she was cursing him and the doctor out, and then Maan fainted! ROFL
Wait, i forgot to mention: I loved how Maan was so possessive of Geet from the moment he met her. It was evident in almost everything he did (except when he called her filthy. I hated that scene...and the one where he initially turns away from her when she tells him she has cancer. They were both written wonderfully, and clearly showed the pain behind the words, but  I just hated his sudden lack of faith and or judgement).

FingerFetish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top