Fan Fictions

FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 36

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
LMAO! Thank you everyone for the SUPER awesome and SUPER long comments! LOL I'll reply to them as soon as I can find the TIME! LOLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaansMishti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: IRREVOCABLY YOURS #3 The End Chapter P. 17 M&G (Page 28)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
awesome fic............
very hilarious and emotional too...............................
liked it very much.......................

FingerFetish

DancinFireflies

DancinFireflies

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Firstly you are one amazing writer... the way u sketch every scene is commendable..Clap

to begin with all I can say is your geet was a bit too fast actually not a bit her thoughts literally sky rocketedLOL... whenever she would fantasize abt maan all I could think of was ali from the movie dhoom...LOL

any normal girl would be scared after some goons attack her but here she was thinking abt her Greek godLOL... she was ogling at his hands...ROFL

Shockedomg she did not tell him he was absolutely eatableROFL ... god I wanted to get into the story n hit her on the head... get a grip on your thoughts girl was all I had in my mind for herLOL... OMG Shockedshe did not slap maan's ass as if he was some horseROFL... I was Rolfing... I could not stop laughing and my stomach was paining like anything... to top it all my sis was looking at me with an expression *you defo lost it di* n she did voice her thoughts much to my embarrassment...LOL

she smelled like a pig...I was in splits reading it... infact I was in splits reading each n every fight of theirs...

his ringtone...her list of how to fall out of love with him...john's point cracked me... god u have one hell of an imaginative mind girl...

Shockedshe did not kiss the TV screenLOL, Shockedshe did not say she could lick his absLOLROFL I could not stop laughingROFL... god she is insane... which sane human would kiss a TV screen just coz she liked some actor let alone talk with it...more than her I was all red reading itLOL...

instead of rushing out of the room she rolled under the bedROFL... this girl really has a twisted brainLOL... she has no shame I must say... she did not try looking away from him... ummm not her fault though... n u know why I guess I don't need to give my reason at this...LOL

geet n her imagination... out of all people she imagined him as Tarzan...LOLROFL

her confession was 'WOW is all I can say...Big smile

I loved how maan did not mind framing dev to have him rot in jail...Approve

your geet is obsessed with moviesROFL... btw all those thoughts abt maan  n her fantasies were they hers or it was yours...Wink

when I read she has cancer... I won't lie I jumped to the last chapter first... read the last line n she was alive then I resumed reading the story... after the update she declared she had cancer I had been crying like anything...put I loved the epilogue... thank god she lived... I had already read it that she would live yet I cried just as much reading the chapters... you write extremely well... *standing ovation*Clap

his proposal, her conditions &their marriage had me in awe... whatever he said to her made me cry even more, that house, her dairy everything was great... just in case u don't know my eyes are swollen from crying right now...

BUT I love the endingBig smile... btw when she said 1 down 5 more to come I actually thought she was going to have 6 childrenLOL... but then I realised later the context she said that inLOL... btw why would she want 6 childrenShocked... who wants six children but that is just typical geet...LOL

More than anything else I loved the positivity with which u wrote the FF... u really went into depth with every single scene n that made the story all the more likableSmile...how u explained her will to live n the way maan pleaded to god... it was beautiful...n ultimately god did listen to him... Smile

I loved your FF... Simply loved it...SmileEmbarrassedTongue

I guess I have bored you enough with my bak bak... plz pm me if u decide to write another FF...Big smile

Btw did I tell u your song selection is great...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaansMishtiFingerFetish

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Just read you FF in one go..all 36 chapters were mind-blowing..It won't be wrong if I say that this is one of the bestest FF's that I have ever read!..it had a complete different storyline and you carried the story magnificently well!..you made me laugh like hell and made me cry terribly too!..This story truly touched me in all ways!..the charcaters of Maan and Geet were extremely well written and especially Maan's1..I mean I have the same question as Geet"was he for REAL?"..wow..a girl can only dream about a person like your Maan SIngh PhuranaStar!..I am running out of words..really speechless with the end part and epilogue..I would have cried even more terribly(if that was possible) if Geet had not survived!..you took my breath away when I read the end but thanks to the epilogue for making me feel alive again!..calling you  a BRILLIANT writer would be an understatement,..you are much more than brilliant ,awesome and fantastic!..your writing and especially your humorous timing is impeccable!..I enjoyed Maan-Geet's fights,their bickering,their love,their jealousy,their possesiveness,their togetherness and in short each and every aspect of this FF!..It happens very rarely that you read something and you are so touched by it that it leaves a lasting feeling of happiness and satisfaction and hope inside you-your FF truly made me feel like this!..thanks for the wonderful FF!..a great applause to youClapClapClap

MaansMishtiFingerFetish

fourleafclover

Groupbie

fourleafclover

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
wooooowwwwww!!!! now i wish i'd followed ur ff frm the start...it was amazing!!!!! i read it all in one go.....best ff ive read so far by far!!!!!!!!Clap
im sooooo happy it had a happy ending...i was crying through the last 4 chapters frm when he came to visit her in the hospital...had to lock myself in my room so my parents wouldnt thing iv gone raving mad.....LOL
but seriously u have a way with words...u could turn this story into a novel...u really could...its muuucbettr than some of the trash that gets printed these days!!!!hope that u keep writing...and congratulations on completting such a wonderful story!!!!!!Clap

FingerFetish

MsMovielover

IF-Dazzler

MsMovielover

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i just came across your FF.. & i couldnt make my self stop reading so i gave up & had to read the whole thing yeap 36 chapters in one go Shocked
you have written it so beautifully & the flow just keeps you captivated
Wink

loved geet she is so funny & her fancies put a hug smile on my face, while maan just made me drool over him & i had my own fancies over Mr Phurana  Day Dreaming ROFL

you made me laugh so hard that i still remember some of the parts & cant help but laugh so much LOL
but you also made me cry when the track changed & my tears kept flowingCryBroken Heart Cry  but luckily you made up for all my tears with the epilogue and at the end of chapter 36 my heart was broken 
LOL

i really hope you do write another FF cause i'm sure you can write another amazing story that will have all of us annoying you with constant messages to update ROFL

oh before i forget if you have written other FF's about Maan i hope cause i'm as crazy about him lol, do PM  the links Wink

OMG this is the longest comment i have written well i hope you haven't gotten bored reading it LOL

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Keep up with the super long comments! I love em! LOLHug

DancinFirefliesMaansMishti

MSgayatri

MSgayatri

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged