Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
heyya
it was simply too gud i came across dis ff, n so fell in love wid it dt i read d entire tng in one go, n c**t stop myself frm appreciating ur lovely work ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Hun,

I promise to give you a very long commentโ€ฆso here it goes.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

1st of all, I read your FF in pretty much one go..took me 2 days but close enough right!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And I must say..you write so wellโ€ฆbravo!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

As for the storylineโ€ฆso beautiful!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ  I loved every bit of it.  Despite it being  a rollercoaster, it was totally worth it.๐Ÿ˜Š  And waise bhi stories jitni real hoti hai..itna zyada maaza aata hai.  Hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

Maan and Geet's characters were made on the par of excellence I must say.๐Ÿ‘

In fact I loved their characters very much that I myself laughed and teared up with them in the story. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the gags, emotions and romance that you brought into the FF was wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜›

Seriously, Cancer is a very serious illness.  I have lost a grandfather due to it, and I know how the pain is.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  At least Geet here survived and so did each and every dream of hers.๐Ÿค—

Oh and before I forget, I think the diary played a huge part of the story.  It expressed a lot and was very emotional and touching so thank you for that.๐Ÿ˜›

I'm not sure how much more you have written hun but for sure you have made my list for nobel and phenomenal writers.โญ๏ธ

From the 1st chapter to the last, the journey was beautiful.  Despite having Cancer geet fought, with the help of maan of course, and surpassed her cancer.  ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously hun I'm head over heels after reading this.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank You once again.  And may God grant you all the happiness and love as you have done by bestowing this FF on us.๐Ÿค—

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

one of d most awsome,funny,humourous, romantic story wid some emotional updates...

love it dear

i wish u will start its season-2 too

CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey,jus read dis in 1 go n trust me its beautiful n awesomely writtn.I thoroughly njoyed each n evry sequence.
A grt story,superb sequences,awesome conversations of maaneet whethr arguing,annoying,teasing,loving trusting n caring each-othr.
Hatsoff to u.
Hope to read ur new ffs on maaneet
ElizaKawa thumbnail
i read it all in three days and I did not regent waking up early. I just love it and hope u are working on new stories. 
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful ff. just finished reading all the chapters
loved the funny scenes.
particularly their bickering.
too good.
loved the happy ending.
when maan fainted after hearing geet say
1 child, now 5 more to go'. lol๐Ÿคฃ
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this .. Your sense of humor is amazing .. you story telling capacity is extraordinary .. Do you have a blog where you have all the work??  If you do, please PM me .. also are you on FB ???  Waisee .. Seriously missing Maaneet .. did you or are you planning to write anything new about our ETERNAL LOVE BIRDS ???    
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@_SiinnceMaan_: Awesum n fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@_SiinnceMaan_: Awesum n fantastic!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Dash01 thumbnail
Amazing. beautiful. Loved it so much.