Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya Sam!

'Tis Tia here! So I finally found time to read your FF and now I'm done with it and since you love to read essay-long comments, I've taken the efforts to write them for you! πŸ˜‰ 

A beautiful story with a beautiful start and beautiful descriptions. I simply loved the whole sequence of their first meeting. The way the saved each other was touching! And of course, the mark of destiny marking his as her forever; the blood falling on her forehead and him smearing it was simply breathtaking! 

Their whole exchange after Geet regains consciousness was simply hilarious! ROFL!!! 

Btw, I didn't anywhere read Maan mentioning his name, so how did Geet find out his name?

'But even more than that, I am offended with the fact that you just insulted my taste!' he lectured. 

'For you to flatter yourself with the notion that I, Maan Singh KHURANA, would even want to touch a thing like you, is an insult in itself'. He concluded. 

Geet covered her mouth with her hands. Oh god! Please tell me, I did not just call him a bas***d loudly! 🀣

That was one amazing exchange! MSK truly hold himself in super-duper high esteem! And Geet's tactic to escape from his wrath was simply commendable! πŸ˜† Desperate to escape from his wrath, Geet raised her hands to her forehead and with a dramatic sigh ' fainted in his arms. SUPERB!

Yikes! How cheeky of Dev!  Dev looked at the phone and replied, 'I love you too'.

During this thought process, Maan had unconsciously stood up ' already on his way to her house. 'I'm doing this for humanities sake' he reassured himself, 'not for anything else'. How conveniently MSK! 

It was wonderful to see Maan pay her house rent without a thought and the way he told off the old man, that was someone like a person deep in love! And, oh boy! Fulfill Dadi's wish by donating money to the children's hospital?! That is sooo like Maan Singh Khurana!

Aw, that whole moment in the hospital was cute! But how did the hard-hearted Khurana turn so soft already?!

'Our children' she murmured, lost in her trance.  OMG!!! You had me ROFL at that! 🀣

Maan took a dangerous step forward, 'what does he have that I don't?' he asked arrogantly.  Ah, MSK at his best! Full on! 

Maan looked at her quietly. For some odd reason her description sounded suspiciously like Arjun Rampal. 'What's his full name?' he asked.  Ah! Gotcha! Sammy's fav stud turned Geet's admirer! Kudos to MSK for realizing that!

Geet gasped in shock! He was skipping the proposal and heading straight to the suhaag raat! 🀣🀣🀣 Wth!!  Geet's imagination is outrageous! 

Geet's mind started to tick as she vividly imagined herself warming up before the race. Instead of using a gunshot to indicate when to start running, the staff would take Maan out of his 'cage'. He would have chains around him as he aggressively shoved and pushed ' wanting desperately to be set freed so he can viciously pounce on her.  Then as soon as the staff would undo his chains, she would start running and in her fear ' she would win! 🀣
Sammy, do tell me where does your twisted imagination come from!!! 🀣

W-O-W-I-E!!! He would rather rot in jail for the rest of his life than leave those men alone, to live in peace. If they thought that after a simple thrashing, Maan would allow them to escape; then they were terribly wrong. Their mistake was unforgivable and Maan inwardly vowed to have his ultimate revenge. He will never allow anyone to daringly say anything against Geet ' not while he had a single breath left in him. I LOVE THE POWER OF THE DUDE'S FEELINGS!

Your choice of songs in the car was hilarious!! 🀣 πŸ˜†

Geet Ganda! 🀣🀣🀣OMG!!! Sam, you have no idea how long I was laughing after that!!! Especially because "ganda" means "mad" in gujarati!!! 🀣🀣🀣

With a shriek, Geet slapped Maan's ass as if he were a horse, 'run' she screamed with all of her might. 🀣🀣🀣 Oh man!!! Maan is so not gonna like it!

Maan was at a loss of what to do. Unthinkingly, he pulled her roughly and forcefully into his embrace. And without thinking, he unforgivably slashed his lips over hers, shutting her up with a hot and sizzling kiss. So like Maan Singh Khurana ishtyle!! πŸ˜†

Although he didn't want to ponder too hard on his memories, he couldn't stop himself from recalling the blood stain which had marred her forehead. It was ridiculous to take that matter into serious consideration, but Maan couldn't deny that her blood filled forehead had raised a sense of belonging within him. 
Oui! It's surprising to see MSK follow that train of thought!

Quick of Dev to so easily find Maan's number! And how tacky was that threat! Ewww!!

Maan chuckled at her response. He took out his mobile and began voice recording her.  OMG!! He's at his notorious best. Look at the questions he's asking in the name of revenge!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Aw, that note in Geet's diary was so touching! But the way she talks, her words sound scary. Is it just her twisted brain or is it something' the way she talks about her three wishes all the time and after reading her three wishes, one would believe that she were about to die. She talks like one who know that they're soon gonna die' [:O] [:S]

'I did however' he continued after a few minutes of silence. Geet's back stiffened in fear of what he was about to reveal 'Feel the prickly hair on your unshaved legs' he finished off as she heard him laughingly walk away. That was incredibly HILARIOUS!!!! 🀣

She heard Maan laugh deeper, 'In that case, I can't wait till I'm knocked out unconscious'. OH MAN! This guy is seriously taken by her!πŸ˜†

Geet, do you think that I'm sexy?' 'Yesmmm''Do you pretend to dislike me when it's actually the opposite?' 'Hmm yesss' . Do you lust over my body?' , 'yummm' Maans laughter in the background. If you could describe me in one word what would it be? kkkhhh'  DAMN!!! MSK kept that  as his cell's ringtone?!!! OMG!!! 🀣

An experiment to get over Phurana? 🀣

I love the way you portray their emotions, Sam. The anger, the pain, the jealousy, the frustration, everything well written. Ah, I can now see that the Phurana dude has clearly fallen hard for Geet Ganda! πŸ˜†

Geet mentally added a task on her 'to-do-list' Steal Maan Singh Khurana's pillow.  Aye! That a great idea! πŸ˜†

Hey ho! Who is this college stranger? Name him! πŸ˜† Ouch! That whole break-up scene was touchy and well-described. God! Dev is gross! And poor Geet, both the guys in her life are so insanely possessive about her! [:O] the only difference being that one loves her while the other is a total loser. Somehow, I just couldn't imagine Dev (Abhinav/Samir) as the Dev in the FF. My visualization of him was of some totally different, crude evil guy! 

Maan's revenge clearly brought out the depth of his feelings for Geet. His anger, his fury, his pain, his hatred, everything was well-justified. 

Oh wait, here just let me first tell you, I did check that youtube link that you provided, Russell Peters and what, OMG!!! I WAS ROFL!!! I never knew who he was until I decided to check the link. He's simply outstanding!! Thanks a ton for that link. I'd love it if you could share some more of these hilarious "Russel Peters"  links with me.

Now back to your updates'

The Facebook update was cute I don't mean ugly but interesting)! The kind of email ids that Geet cam e up with was hilarious! 
'No, I suffer from memory loss - who are you?' she replied. Wow! Geet has a way with words! She is always ready with witty comebacks!

Geet checked her news feed and to her dismay, noticed that Maan was now friends with over 500 people! 'What the hell' she muttered as she stalked the newfound friend list. At least 400 of them were women. And they were already commenting on his wall.  OMG!! What is he!! A superstar?! El-oh-el πŸ˜†

Geet Handa:  Hey my possum! Darling tonight was so amazing. The way you fed me ice cream and gave me a picky back ride was so fun. Hehe. I also can't wait for our date tomorrow night! Where going movies right? And your shouting me food, awww babeees your so cuteee my cutieee pie! Kitni CUTE HO TUM! Ek paapi tere liye, mwah mwah mwah xoxoxoxo <3<3<3<3  Geet's ways of getting back are always outrageous! That would be so embarrassing for Maan Singh Phurana! πŸ˜† 

Maan Singh Phurana: 81992019 ' Please contact a psychiatrist. Your hallucinations seem severe and are in need of immediate treatment.
1 minute ago . Comment. LikeUnlike. See-Wall-to-Wall  πŸ€£That was even better! Outstanding! 🀣🀣

Uh-oh, Geet just disappeared? Without a word? I have a feeling that her last thoughts have something to do with it. They brought a sense of foreboding' Inhaling a shuddering and limited breath, Geet squared her shoulders and look at the sky in accusation. 'Why?' she whispered to above, 'just when I was about to attain happiness...why did you?...why now? Why me?' Geet covered her face with her trembling hands, life was cruelly unfair.

The Geet-Pinky moment was touchy and did Geet spit blood?! OMG! That ain't a good symptom!  

'Maan' she breathed out, 'I have cancer' she announced through tear filled eyes, 'death will part us sooner, than you expected'.  I loved the simplicity and gravity of her confession. Without any unnecessary drama, she said it. That was perfect but it was painful to know that my sense of foreboding was true. It bitter and painful to know that Geet and Maan will have to face such circumstances and go through such a separation.  Is this gonna be an FF where Death will interfere? Though MSK's wealth and power being endless can help but before Babaji's will, they seem' feeble.

It wasn't good to hear about your Dad, but life has its own ways and we learn to live with them. If this was the theme of your FF, then seriously, KUDOS to you for keeping your initial concept in mind and yet filling the whole FF with so many hilarious and funny moments! You're seriously great, Sam!

'I was fifteen when I was first diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia' she whispered dejectedly. I knew it! Her words were of a person who had little life remaining!

The way Maan was struggling with the candle with Geet's narration in the background was quite heart-breaking!

At last the candle lit, flaring back to life. He kept his hands around it in fear that it will be blown away again.  That gives me some hope.

'I am, but your not taking my feelings seriously' he replied. 'You sleep like a man, I know. You have bouts of coma-worthy hygiene, I know. You drool when you see me, I know. You fight like a banshee, I know. You are a face book junkie, I know. You drive me insane, I know. You live in another imaginative world, I know. You are overloaded with adrenalin, I know. You crack random jokes and laugh at your own words, I know ' and yet I do not care'.

Geet opened her mouth to cut in, but his following words stopped her.

'You are sick, I know. You are suffering from cancer, I know. You are different from others, I know. You can't always live a normal life, I know. There will be more side effects in the future, I know. I am aware of everything Geet, and yet I still love you.'
I could so beautifully imagine this scene being enacted by Guru. Really loved his dialogues and their intensity. πŸ˜ƒ

'Miss Geet Ganda, will you do the honours of changing your surname into Miss Geet Singh Phurana? Will you pledge your whole life to me, as I will to you, and spend the rest of our time 'arguing, fighting, face-booking and loving one another? Will you be willing to forget your obsession over Arjun Rampal and John Abraham and start to daydream about me instead? Will you happily share a home with me, bare our children and live to grow old with me?' Aww, that was so endearing! To see Maan Singh Khurana propose in such a way was indeed beautiful and endearing!

The whole proposal, including Geet's "conditions" was interesting to read. πŸ˜†

Maan's talking about six months but what about the ultimatum that he'd served to the doc to present the best doctors from every country before him in two days, eh? [:S]

Oh but Maan's idea of a fairytale wedding was just splendid!

'It's time' he whispered in her ear.  I know! I know! Her dream house! πŸ˜†

Oh I just couldn't help quoting this! Like seriously! Attack the delicious man! Geet would often scream at the television screen. But more than less, 98.9% of all the heroines would somehow detain their marriage from being consummated because they 'needed time' to think! The poor hero would dejectedly sleep on the couch whilst the selfish annoying heroine would have the whole bed to herself. Obviously they did not understand the concept that sharing is caring. This was simply brilliant!

Really, you'd think she was the male and he was the female. Instead of him lying almost on top of her, it should have been Maan sitting in the middle of the bed staring at his DIVINE hands. Heck! Anyone would happily stare at his hands. Then she would have approached the bed with a large cup of milk in her hands. Sculling the milk in one go, she would have wiped her mouth aggressively with the back of her arms. Maan would have blushed and hid his face with his BEAUTIFUL hands, whimpering in nervousness. And then she would come closer and closer, licking her lips in anticipation...And then ' That was outrageously hilarious!! 

I have simply enjoyed reading this whole FF. it was painful to see Maan breakdown when Geet had lost consciousness in the last chapter and believe me, I thought that was the end and you had written it in a very touching manner. But it was even better to have the epilogue coz somewhere we're all romantics who crave a happy ending. Without the epilogue, it would have been a real-life story. But both ways, it was great to read it! 

Oh, but I too had this idea of writing a historical romance on MaanEet but haven't got down to it yet. Maybe, we both could discuss the idea and come up with one. πŸ˜‰

Btw, I had some pointers to share with you, so if you don't mind, drop me a PM and if you do mind, well it okay! [;D]

BTW,  I TRIED TO MAKE THIS WHOLE COMMENT AS LONG AS ONE OF YOUR UPDATES! IT'S 2527 WORDS!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading the comments as much as I enjoyed reading your FF!

Cheers,
Tia😳

Edited by tes_v1 - 12 years ago
manziltak thumbnail
i just came across your ff today... and i completed it in one stretch... believe me bfore the epilogue... i was just crying my heart out😭... your are tooo goood... love you and your ff... nah... irrevocably in love with you and your ff...πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg... just now finished reading this ff... i dont have words to say how nice it was...only this

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i dont think i ve ever cried so much reading a story and still i loved it...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hai my dear lil bro,

Just  it took 2 days 4 me 2 read ur IRREVOCABLY YOURS...I cant xpress my feelings ...that how much it affected me...i have never written  a long cmnt 2 an unknown person...as if i'm doing r8 now...bcoz   ur story had made it...u r 22222222 good in writing...when it is lov...f8...hilarious...sensational..true emotions...everywhere i could feel ur fond of r8ing...espescialy  wen geet told she is suffering 4m cancer...only the person who xperienced in life can r8 the pain of patients...my MIL died bcoz of cancer...i was 2 b with her wen she is in hospital...i have cn her suffer day by day...it affected me too much at that age.as if i was only 19 n not much cn such sufferings of hospitalisation...after reading urs i had tears unknwingly flown😭...i cant stop it...as it remainded the past...iam a really big fan of maneet...n u made the charectors live here 2...i wish all success in life...pls dont stop writing...i will b w8ing 4 ur next story...pls add me 2 ur pm list ...with heart full of blessings 4 u ...didi...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...u r really a⭐️...
πŸ‘
JayaBachan thumbnail
A sincere and heartfelt thanks to my recent commentators. πŸ€—
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tes_v1

Heya Sam!

'Tis Tia here! So I finally found time to read your FF and now I'm done with it and since you love to read essay-long comments, I've taken the efforts to write them for you! πŸ˜‰ 

A beautiful story with a beautiful start and beautiful descriptions. I simply loved the whole sequence of their first meeting. The way the saved each other was touching! And of course, the mark of destiny marking his as her forever; the blood falling on her forehead and him smearing it was simply breathtaking! 

Their whole exchange after Geet regains consciousness was simply hilarious! ROFL!!! 

Btw, I didn't anywhere read Maan mentioning his name, so how did Geet find out his name?

'But even more than that, I am offended with the fact that you just insulted my taste!' he lectured. 

'For you to flatter yourself with the notion that I, Maan Singh KHURANA, would even want to touch a thing like you, is an insult in itself'. He concluded. 

Geet covered her mouth with her hands. Oh god! Please tell me, I did not just call him a bas***d loudly! 🀣

That was one amazing exchange! MSK truly hold himself in super-duper high esteem! And Geet's tactic to escape from his wrath was simply commendable! πŸ˜† Desperate to escape from his wrath, Geet raised her hands to her forehead and with a dramatic sigh ' fainted in his arms. SUPERB!

Yikes! How cheeky of Dev!  Dev looked at the phone and replied, 'I love you too'.

During this thought process, Maan had unconsciously stood up ' already on his way to her house. 'I'm doing this for humanities sake' he reassured himself, 'not for anything else'. How conveniently MSK! 

It was wonderful to see Maan pay her house rent without a thought and the way he told off the old man, that was someone like a person deep in love! And, oh boy! Fulfill Dadi's wish by donating money to the children's hospital?! That is sooo like Maan Singh Khurana!

Aw, that whole moment in the hospital was cute! But how did the hard-hearted Khurana turn so soft already?!

'Our children' she murmured, lost in her trance.  OMG!!! You had me ROFL at that! 🀣

Maan took a dangerous step forward, 'what does he have that I don't?' he asked arrogantly.  Ah, MSK at his best! Full on! 

Maan looked at her quietly. For some odd reason her description sounded suspiciously like Arjun Rampal. 'What's his full name?' he asked.  Ah! Gotcha! Sammy's fav stud turned Geet's admirer! Kudos to MSK for realizing that!

Geet gasped in shock! He was skipping the proposal and heading straight to the suhaag raat! 🀣🀣🀣 Wth!!  Geet's imagination is outrageous! 

Geet's mind started to tick as she vividly imagined herself warming up before the race. Instead of using a gunshot to indicate when to start running, the staff would take Maan out of his 'cage'. He would have chains around him as he aggressively shoved and pushed ' wanting desperately to be set freed so he can viciously pounce on her.  Then as soon as the staff would undo his chains, she would start running and in her fear ' she would win! 🀣
Sammy, do tell me where does your twisted imagination come from!!! 🀣

W-O-W-I-E!!! He would rather rot in jail for the rest of his life than leave those men alone, to live in peace. If they thought that after a simple thrashing, Maan would allow them to escape; then they were terribly wrong. Their mistake was unforgivable and Maan inwardly vowed to have his ultimate revenge. He will never allow anyone to daringly say anything against Geet ' not while he had a single breath left in him. I LOVE THE POWER OF THE DUDE'S FEELINGS!

Your choice of songs in the car was hilarious!! 🀣 πŸ˜†

Geet Ganda! 🀣🀣🀣OMG!!! Sam, you have no idea how long I was laughing after that!!! Especially because "ganda" means "mad" in gujarati!!! 🀣🀣🀣

With a shriek, Geet slapped Maan's ass as if he were a horse, 'run' she screamed with all of her might. 🀣🀣🀣 Oh man!!! Maan is so not gonna like it!

Maan was at a loss of what to do. Unthinkingly, he pulled her roughly and forcefully into his embrace. And without thinking, he unforgivably slashed his lips over hers, shutting her up with a hot and sizzling kiss. So like Maan Singh Khurana ishtyle!! πŸ˜†

Although he didn't want to ponder too hard on his memories, he couldn't stop himself from recalling the blood stain which had marred her forehead. It was ridiculous to take that matter into serious consideration, but Maan couldn't deny that her blood filled forehead had raised a sense of belonging within him. 
Oui! It's surprising to see MSK follow that train of thought!

Quick of Dev to so easily find Maan's number! And how tacky was that threat! Ewww!!

Maan chuckled at her response. He took out his mobile and began voice recording her.  OMG!! He's at his notorious best. Look at the questions he's asking in the name of revenge!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Aw, that note in Geet's diary was so touching! But the way she talks, her words sound scary. Is it just her twisted brain or is it something' the way she talks about her three wishes all the time and after reading her three wishes, one would believe that she were about to die. She talks like one who know that they're soon gonna die' [:O] [:S]

'I did however' he continued after a few minutes of silence. Geet's back stiffened in fear of what he was about to reveal 'Feel the prickly hair on your unshaved legs' he finished off as she heard him laughingly walk away. That was incredibly HILARIOUS!!!! 🀣

She heard Maan laugh deeper, 'In that case, I can't wait till I'm knocked out unconscious'. OH MAN! This guy is seriously taken by her!πŸ˜†

Geet, do you think that I'm sexy?' 'Yesmmm''Do you pretend to dislike me when it's actually the opposite?' 'Hmm yesss' . Do you lust over my body?' , 'yummm' Maans laughter in the background. If you could describe me in one word what would it be? kkkhhh'  DAMN!!! MSK kept that  as his cell's ringtone?!!! OMG!!! 🀣

An experiment to get over Phurana? 🀣

I love the way you portray their emotions, Sam. The anger, the pain, the jealousy, the frustration, everything well written. Ah, I can now see that the Phurana dude has clearly fallen hard for Geet Ganda! πŸ˜†

Geet mentally added a task on her 'to-do-list' Steal Maan Singh Khurana's pillow.  Aye! That a great idea! πŸ˜†

Hey ho! Who is this college stranger? Name him! πŸ˜† Ouch! That whole break-up scene was touchy and well-described. God! Dev is gross! And poor Geet, both the guys in her life are so insanely possessive about her! [:O] the only difference being that one loves her while the other is a total loser. Somehow, I just couldn't imagine Dev (Abhinav/Samir) as the Dev in the FF. My visualization of him was of some totally different, crude evil guy! 

Maan's revenge clearly brought out the depth of his feelings for Geet. His anger, his fury, his pain, his hatred, everything was well-justified. 

Oh wait, here just let me first tell you, I did check that youtube link that you provided, Russell Peters and what, OMG!!! I WAS ROFL!!! I never knew who he was until I decided to check the link. He's simply outstanding!! Thanks a ton for that link. I'd love it if you could share some more of these hilarious "Russel Peters"  links with me.

Now back to your updates'

The Facebook update was cute I don't mean ugly but interesting)! The kind of email ids that Geet cam e up with was hilarious! 
'No, I suffer from memory loss - who are you?' she replied. Wow! Geet has a way with words! She is always ready with witty comebacks!

Geet checked her news feed and to her dismay, noticed that Maan was now friends with over 500 people! 'What the hell' she muttered as she stalked the newfound friend list. At least 400 of them were women. And they were already commenting on his wall.  OMG!! What is he!! A superstar?! El-oh-el πŸ˜†

Geet Handa:  Hey my possum! Darling tonight was so amazing. The way you fed me ice cream and gave me a picky back ride was so fun. Hehe. I also can't wait for our date tomorrow night! Where going movies right? And your shouting me food, awww babeees your so cuteee my cutieee pie! Kitni CUTE HO TUM! Ek paapi tere liye, mwah mwah mwah xoxoxoxo <3<3<3<3  Geet's ways of getting back are always outrageous! That would be so embarrassing for Maan Singh Phurana! πŸ˜† 

Maan Singh Phurana: 81992019 ' Please contact a psychiatrist. Your hallucinations seem severe and are in need of immediate treatment.
1 minute ago . Comment. LikeUnlike. See-Wall-to-Wall  πŸ€£That was even better! Outstanding! 🀣🀣

Uh-oh, Geet just disappeared? Without a word? I have a feeling that her last thoughts have something to do with it. They brought a sense of foreboding' Inhaling a shuddering and limited breath, Geet squared her shoulders and look at the sky in accusation. 'Why?' she whispered to above, 'just when I was about to attain happiness...why did you?...why now? Why me?' Geet covered her face with her trembling hands, life was cruelly unfair.

The Geet-Pinky moment was touchy and did Geet spit blood?! OMG! That ain't a good symptom!  

'Maan' she breathed out, 'I have cancer' she announced through tear filled eyes, 'death will part us sooner, than you expected'.  I loved the simplicity and gravity of her confession. Without any unnecessary drama, she said it. That was perfect but it was painful to know that my sense of foreboding was true. It bitter and painful to know that Geet and Maan will have to face such circumstances and go through such a separation.  Is this gonna be an FF where Death will interfere? Though MSK's wealth and power being endless can help but before Babaji's will, they seem' feeble.

It wasn't good to hear about your Dad, but life has its own ways and we learn to live with them. If this was the theme of your FF, then seriously, KUDOS to you for keeping your initial concept in mind and yet filling the whole FF with so many hilarious and funny moments! You're seriously great, Sam!

'I was fifteen when I was first diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia' she whispered dejectedly. I knew it! Her words were of a person who had little life remaining!

The way Maan was struggling with the candle with Geet's narration in the background was quite heart-breaking!

At last the candle lit, flaring back to life. He kept his hands around it in fear that it will be blown away again.  That gives me some hope.

'I am, but your not taking my feelings seriously' he replied. 'You sleep like a man, I know. You have bouts of coma-worthy hygiene, I know. You drool when you see me, I know. You fight like a banshee, I know. You are a face book junkie, I know. You drive me insane, I know. You live in another imaginative world, I know. You are overloaded with adrenalin, I know. You crack random jokes and laugh at your own words, I know ' and yet I do not care'.

Geet opened her mouth to cut in, but his following words stopped her.

'You are sick, I know. You are suffering from cancer, I know. You are different from others, I know. You can't always live a normal life, I know. There will be more side effects in the future, I know. I am aware of everything Geet, and yet I still love you.'
I could so beautifully imagine this scene being enacted by Guru. Really loved his dialogues and their intensity. πŸ˜ƒ

'Miss Geet Ganda, will you do the honours of changing your surname into Miss Geet Singh Phurana? Will you pledge your whole life to me, as I will to you, and spend the rest of our time 'arguing, fighting, face-booking and loving one another? Will you be willing to forget your obsession over Arjun Rampal and John Abraham and start to daydream about me instead? Will you happily share a home with me, bare our children and live to grow old with me?' Aww, that was so endearing! To see Maan Singh Khurana propose in such a way was indeed beautiful and endearing!

The whole proposal, including Geet's "conditions" was interesting to read. πŸ˜†

Maan's talking about six months but what about the ultimatum that he'd served to the doc to present the best doctors from every country before him in two days, eh? [:S]

Oh but Maan's idea of a fairytale wedding was just splendid!

'It's time' he whispered in her ear.  I know! I know! Her dream house! πŸ˜†

Oh I just couldn't help quoting this! Like seriously! Attack the delicious man! Geet would often scream at the television screen. But more than less, 98.9% of all the heroines would somehow detain their marriage from being consummated because they 'needed time' to think! The poor hero would dejectedly sleep on the couch whilst the selfish annoying heroine would have the whole bed to herself. Obviously they did not understand the concept that sharing is caring. This was simply brilliant!

Really, you'd think she was the male and he was the female. Instead of him lying almost on top of her, it should have been Maan sitting in the middle of the bed staring at his DIVINE hands. Heck! Anyone would happily stare at his hands. Then she would have approached the bed with a large cup of milk in her hands. Sculling the milk in one go, she would have wiped her mouth aggressively with the back of her arms. Maan would have blushed and hid his face with his BEAUTIFUL hands, whimpering in nervousness. And then she would come closer and closer, licking her lips in anticipation...And then ' That was outrageously hilarious!! 

I have simply enjoyed reading this whole FF. it was painful to see Maan breakdown when Geet had lost consciousness in the last chapter and believe me, I thought that was the end and you had written it in a very touching manner. But it was even better to have the epilogue coz somewhere we're all romantics who crave a happy ending. Without the epilogue, it would have been a real-life story. But both ways, it was great to read it! 

Oh, but I too had this idea of writing a historical romance on MaanEet but haven't got down to it yet. Maybe, we both could discuss the idea and come up with one. πŸ˜‰

Btw, I had some pointers to share with you, so if you don't mind, drop me a PM and if you do mind, well it okay! [;D]

BTW,  I TRIED TO MAKE THIS WHOLE COMMENT AS LONG AS ONE OF YOUR UPDATES! IT'S 2527 WORDS!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading the comments as much as I enjoyed reading your FF!

Cheers,
Tia😳

The longest, loveliest and most wittiest comment I have ever received till date ! Firstly I feel obliged to thank you dearest Tia for your essay-long-narrative-like-comment. I'm glad my threats have worked and persuaded readers to pen down their thoughts with more emphasis. I have my way with using a lot of descriptive terms in order to lure and entrap my readers into thinking that the following Fan Fiction is indeed quite good. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Girl you got me worried that for a mere second I had made a serious Ekta Kapoor induced BLOOPER! 🀣 I had to go through my initial chapters - almost frantically ready to edit the chapter and somehow make it seem reasonable and even possible as to how she discovered his name. But thankfully I found the paragraph. Maan did introduce himself - in his own arrogant manner of course.
πŸ˜‰

'Yes!' she replied, 'you kissed me when you knew that I was unconscious!'   

'Don't think so highly of yourself' retorted Maan, 'Maan Singh Khurana would never lower himself to touch let alone kiss someone unworthy'.

Geet gasped at his ego, stung by his words. 'Who are you calling unworthy?'

Maan leaned over in response to her words, 'you' he replied.

lol! I'm a sucker for men who flaunt their money and power. Hence for my own selfish reasons - I made him pay her rent - to emphasize on his superior wealth πŸ˜†. I honestly do not know how he turned so soft quickly. I was supposed to make him hard heart-ed 😳. Clearly I cannot keep up with maintaining the characterization of my fictional characters. 🀣

I tried to use my English techniques (Forcibly taught by my overbearing-never-to-be-impressed-teacher) by adding some forms of symbolic foreshadowing. Her diary foreshadowed the entire plot. In fact without that - the story would have not progressed. LMAO! Ganda means Mad? πŸ˜†DIRTY. 🀣 Funny enough in Farsi it means

Seriously I can totally empathize with you in the case of Maan's persona. I was totally lusting over my own character. Heck! I think I went through bouts of depression knowing that a man like him just simply cannot exist. EVER. Full stop! EXCLAMATION MARK!

I'm surprised you've never encountered Russel Peters videos! = O THAT man is AMAZING. I kid you not - he is the only comedian that can truly make me laugh. I would LOVE to share more videos with you. In fact I do believe I shall PM you the moment I finish with this comment. 😊

Tia I would absolutely love to read a historical fiction from you! In fact I would love love love to discuss some pointers as well. JOY!

Your comment brought back so many memories! I find that I want to re-read this story again. Is it weird that the author herself wishes to read her own work? How could it be? After quoting specific dialogues from the story - I find it hard to avoid re-reading it all over again!

Thank you so so so so so so so much for your comment. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!

xx
tes_v1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

The longest, loveliest and most wittiest comment I have ever received till date ! Firstly I feel obliged to thank you dearest Tia for your essay-long-narrative-like-comment. I'm glad my threats have worked and persuaded readers to pen down their thoughts with more emphasis. I have my way with using a lot of descriptive terms in order to lure and entrap my readers into thinking that the following Fan Fiction is indeed quite good. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Girl you got me worried that for a mere second I had made a serious Ekta Kapoor induced BLOOPER! 🀣 I had to go through my initial chapters - almost frantically ready to edit the chapter and somehow make it seem reasonable and even possible as to how she discovered his name. But thankfully I found the paragraph. Maan did introduce himself - in his own arrogant manner of course.
πŸ˜‰

'Yes!' she replied, 'you kissed me when you knew that I was unconscious!'   

'Don't think so highly of yourself' retorted Maan, 'Maan Singh Khurana would never lower himself to touch let alone kiss someone unworthy'.

Geet gasped at his ego, stung by his words. 'Who are you calling unworthy?'

Maan leaned over in response to her words, 'you' he replied.

lol! I'm a sucker for men who flaunt their money and power. Hence for my own selfish reasons - I made him pay her rent - to emphasize on his superior wealth πŸ˜†. I honestly do not know how he turned so soft quickly. I was supposed to make him hard heart-ed 😳. Clearly I cannot keep up with maintaining the characterization of my fictional characters. 🀣

I tried to use my English techniques (Forcibly taught by my overbearing-never-to-be-impressed-teacher) by adding some forms of symbolic foreshadowing. Her diary foreshadowed the entire plot. In fact without that - the story would have not progressed. LMAO! Ganda means Mad? πŸ˜†DIRTY. 🀣 Funny enough in Farsi it means

Seriously I can totally empathize with you in the case of Maan's persona. I was totally lusting over my own character. Heck! I think I went through bouts of depression knowing that a man like him just simply cannot exist. EVER. Full stop! EXCLAMATION MARK!

I'm surprised you've never encountered Russel Peters videos! = O THAT man is AMAZING. I kid you not - he is the only comedian that can truly make me laugh. I would LOVE to share more videos with you. In fact I do believe I shall PM you the moment I finish with this comment. 😊

Tia I would absolutely love to read a historical fiction from you! In fact I would love love love to discuss some pointers as well. JOY!

Your comment brought back so many memories! I find that I want to re-read this story again. Is it weird that the author herself wishes to read her own work? How could it be? After quoting specific dialogues from the story - I find it hard to avoid re-reading it all over again!

Thank you so so so so so so so much for your comment. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!

xx

Thank you and you're always welcome! πŸ˜† Girl, the thing is, being an author myself, I do know what feedback means to the writer and how essential it is. And I always keep saying this; since I expect people to leave nice long comments on my FF, I should be doing the same for others' too! 

yeah, yeah.. I can see you make no secret of flaunting your oh-so-descriptive lexicon! πŸ˜† But you don't exactly have to say you have a way of entrapping people coz i believe, it isn't entrapment, your works are truly wonderful; which reminds me, when do we get an update on Gangsta? It's long due, ain't it?

LMAO!! 🀣 🀣

So, sorry, in all the excitement I might've missed that one! But seriously, making an Ekta Kapoor induced BLOOPER is something that even I dread! Ghosh! I dunno how that woman gets away with it! I'd be freaking myself crazy if I did something of that sort!

We all are! Or maybe, just you and me! πŸ˜† There is a certain kind of enchanting charm that oozes out of these incredibly powerful male characters. AnD I do not blame you for making him do something for your own selfish reasons, after all, at some point of time, you do have a feeling of having POWER over SUCH a person! 🀣        

Yep, the diary did have an important part to play.. a very important one at that! It is so strange, yet so wonderful to know how one word has different meanings in different languages!

Yes, such people may not exist and yet, that doesn't stop us from believing on the contrary! 🀣 Proof; our fictional characters!   

Oh, that is no surprise; Until recently, I had a strange aversion to You Tube, no idea why! and no chance of encountering him on TV coz not much TV is allowed at home. Watching Geet is in itself a Herculean task! 

Same here, I would love to read one by you too.. but there are somethings which are reigning me back which I'll discuss in the reply to your PM wherein we can have some discussion on the pointers too.  

No, it isn't weird..at least for me it isn't. Coz just like you even I feel like going back and reading my all over again. And if it is weird, well then, it makes us a couple of weirdos!! 🀣

XXX 

Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome ff
really luved it
awesome
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice beautiful wonderful story with romance fun sorrow passion trust dream evrything included...oh really enjoyed from the beggining...geet really a disaster...really only maan can handle her...i always avoid tragic story...cause after reading these always i cant breath for somtimes...in real world now a days the number of cancer patients is increasing at very dangerous rate...every other day i hear someone die with cancer...included them some of my relatives, some friends or most close one...not only cancer...everyday we hear someones dead news...as we always face those harsh reality feel pain everyday...atleast i want som relaxation in my liesure times...i m a maniac of reading stories novel or anything which can b read...especially love stories...and i always wish a happy endding...a cancer patient knows the rest of time in his life but a normal person like me dont know my lifetime...if we always think we may die anytime then we never can enjoy our life never get any peace in life and it also aplicable for cancer patient who may die anytime...one of my aunty is suffering from breast cancer for 15 long years...when we heard about her cancer then she had three little school going children...now two of them married and already have children and one is going to university...a very happy family...if they would loss their hope that time i dont think that i now could not say that a very happy family...so enjoy ur lifes...i have finished all the parts in this ff in one go...when i almost finished then u blusted that geet had a cancer...i shocked and wanted to leave reading this in that part because i dont like sad story but i never wanted leave anything in middle so i continued to read it and wished that u would fill the last time of geets life with so much happiness...i know the last part was the real ending...although u never mentrined in the epilogue that it was the dream of maan...but anyway thanx for the epilogue...its reduced some pains and felt some relieved although i m still feeling som heavy stones in my heart...i wish no one can leave his/her loved one closed one...and one thing i think ur father must feel proud of u that u live ur life with enjoyment...if u would not enjoy ur life then u never could potraid geet character like this...anyway πŸ‘