Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
read your FF in one go today, loved it. the comic part and the dialogues are just awesome

the part where Geet was really sick, and asked Maan to read her diary was beautifully written, for a moment i thought she left him and literally had tears...the children hospital part broght me back...

hope they had a happy life..with five more to come
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello...GOSH,...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE..THIS FF...OMG I READ IT IN A DAY..A FRIEND FORWARDED THIS TO ME .. YOU ARE SUPERB ... ARE YOU STILL ON YOUR HUGE HUGE HUGE BREAK OR DID YOU START WRITING?  IF YOU DID, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST .. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK...YOU ARE WONDERFUL... THANK YOU SO MUCH ❀️ πŸ₯³β­οΈ
πŸ₯³
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
do you know i read this all over again? :) 🀣
it still had the same effectt... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
JayaBachan thumbnail
Oh my god just noticed the new comments above! = | I'm glad to know that people are still finding this fan fiction and reading it 😳. Thank you so much for all the love and positive responses.

@ Ayesha - ROFLROFL! WOMAN you better love my next FF πŸ˜†
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Samira! I'm pretty sure you're doing something illegal! It has to be against the law to write so well! I started reading this ff in the evening and was thinking about it all through dinner, so here i am, sitting in front of my computer, not able to tear my eyes away from the screen. I just lvoed the beginning of your ff, with Geet being saved by Maan then yelling at him. Oh, and the "horror" scene on the road was really cute.I was up dancing when Dev was being pummeled by Maan. And loved geet and maan's nok- jhoks and scenes like Geet sleeping and Maan doing some mischievous stuff 😈, Geet spying in Maan's room πŸ˜², and well, the dialogues in general. The end was so sweet. When maan took her to the new house, i was so happy, and when they were on the bench after he read her journal, and thought she was gonna die and started crying, especially how he went to the hospital alone. But then Geet showing up and, as usual, arguing with Maan brought a smile back on my face. Lol, loved the part when she was cursing him and the doctor out, and then Maan fainted! πŸ€£
Wait, i forgot to mention: I loved how Maan was so possessive of Geet from the moment he met her. It was evident in almost everything he did (except when he called her filthy. I hated that scene...and the one where he initially turns away from her when she tells him she has cancer. They were both written wonderfully, and clearly showed the pain behind the words, but  I just hated his sudden lack of faith and or judgement).
oooooo thumbnail
i just loved "IRREVOCABLY YOURS"!!

i just cnt believe i dint read it till now...i ws reading ur new ff nd i gt the link...damn this is amazing...i started reading it yesterday night..i finished it now...u made me LOL at the middle of the night...nd now i ws crying lyk a fool..thank god i m home alone...my sisters would loe to tease me seeing lyk that...
the initial parts were so funny i ws telling my sis abt them...nd today i ws crossing the road nd started laughing///😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
thn the moment i read abt the cancer thing...i thought i ll nt be able to read nymore...bt thn when u wrote mat be it wont have a sad ending i couldnt help bt read...πŸ˜ƒ   thn man i ws loosing patience...fr the last part 2 3  part may be i ws trying nt to cry...bt at the last part i cried so much...thinking that she actually died...omg thanks a lot fr the epilogue...
i saw some people's list of favourite ffs nd i wsnt sure which one will be my first,...bt now i kno its IRREVOCABLY YOURS...!!!!! 
it ws amazing ..i jst think how cn people write sooo amazingly...wow!!!! i wsnt a romantic person nor is now i guess..dint have a chance...
bt seriously love is nw lyk a fantasy fr me nd i would love to live that fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAAN!!! uff the man of my dreams...cn i ever have him...i guess no harm in praying...
i loved the maan nd geet characters ,,,wow their dialogues...their love...theirs so many wonderful dialogue nd moments i cnt even make a list...this ws my second time crying reading sumthing...bt it ws worth...
nd now i m offiacially a fan  of yours...
nd also my favourite os is your "devil and the wallpaper"...nd the first ever os i read ws yours...!!! 
it ws amazing reading it again...πŸ‘πŸ‘

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Samira, I came across your FF today and started reading it and couldn't stop till I ready all the 36 chapters. It was so engrossing and absolutely delightful.

I love the way you write and love the humour quotient you put into the situations. Absolutely adored the FF and thank you so much for such a delightful experience. πŸ€—

Looking forward to read some more of your work, please PM me if you write something else, I would really love to read it. 😊

Really loved it, very well done πŸ‘
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

Samira! I'm pretty sure you're doing something illegal! It has to be against the law to write so well! I started reading this ff in the evening and was thinking about it all through dinner, so here i am, sitting in front of my computer, not able to tear my eyes away from the screen. I just lvoed the beginning of your ff, with Geet being saved by Maan then yelling at him. Oh, and the "horror" scene on the road was really cute.I was up dancing when Dev was being pummeled by Maan. And loved geet and maan's nok- jhoks and scenes like Geet sleeping and Maan doing some mischievous stuff 😈, Geet spying in Maan's room πŸ˜², and well, the dialogues in general. The end was so sweet. When maan took her to the new house, i was so happy, and when they were on the bench after he read her journal, and thought she was gonna die and started crying, especially how he went to the hospital alone. But then Geet showing up and, as usual, arguing with Maan brought a smile back on my face. Lol, loved the part when she was cursing him and the doctor out, and then Maan fainted! πŸ€£
Wait, i forgot to mention: I loved how Maan was so possessive of Geet from the moment he met her. It was evident in almost everything he did (except when he called her filthy. I hated that scene...and the one where he initially turns away from her when she tells him she has cancer. They were both written wonderfully, and clearly showed the pain behind the words, but  I just hated his sudden lack of faith and or judgement).

Reading your entire analysis describing the scenes makes me miss this FF!  Oh the good old memories attached with writing and reading all the members comments. I can never write anything that could come into close proximity to this Fan Fiction and nor do I want too. 

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment! It really meant a lot. πŸ˜›
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: uglyduckling_f

i just loved "IRREVOCABLY YOURS"!!

i just cnt believe i dint read it till now...i ws reading ur new ff nd i gt the link...damn this is amazing...i started reading it yesterday night..i finished it now...u made me LOL at the middle of the night...nd now i ws crying lyk a fool..thank god i m home alone...my sisters would loe to tease me seeing lyk that...
the initial parts were so funny i ws telling my sis abt them...nd today i ws crossing the road nd started laughing///😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
thn the moment i read abt the cancer thing...i thought i ll nt be able to read nymore...bt thn when u wrote mat be it wont have a sad ending i couldnt help bt read...πŸ˜ƒ   thn man i ws loosing patience...fr the last part 2 3  part may be i ws trying nt to cry...bt at the last part i cried so much...thinking that she actually died...omg thanks a lot fr the epilogue...
i saw some people's list of favourite ffs nd i wsnt sure which one will be my first,...bt now i kno its IRREVOCABLY YOURS...!!!!! 
it ws amazing ..i jst think how cn people write sooo amazingly...wow!!!! i wsnt a romantic person nor is now i guess..dint have a chance...
bt seriously love is nw lyk a fantasy fr me nd i would love to live that fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MAAN!!! uff the man of my dreams...cn i ever have him...i guess no harm in praying...
i loved the maan nd geet characters ,,,wow their dialogues...their love...theirs so many wonderful dialogue nd moments i cnt even make a list...this ws my second time crying reading sumthing...bt it ws worth...
nd now i m offiacially a fan  of yours...
nd also my favourite os is your "devil and the wallpaper"...nd the first ever os i read ws yours...!!! 
it ws amazing reading it again...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aw thank you sooo much! πŸ˜³ I love reading people's thoughts and reactions to my writing. It makes me so happy knowing that readers are appreciating my efforts. If there was a 'love' button, I would click it so many times for your comment that my computer system would break down! πŸ˜†

I have no words nor a proper response. You've overwhelmed me to a point of being rendered completely speechless πŸ€—
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Samira, I came across your FF today and started reading it and couldn't stop till I ready all the 36 chapters. It was so engrossing and absolutely delightful.

I love the way you write and love the humour quotient you put into the situations. Absolutely adored the FF and thank you so much for such a delightful experience. πŸ€—

Looking forward to read some more of your work, please PM me if you write something else, I would really love to read it. 😊

Really loved it, very well done πŸ‘

Hi darling. 

I'm glad you came across my FF since it's so darn hard finding any in this section. Thank you for liking,  commenting and appreciating my work πŸ€—. 

I've written countless other stuff. Mainly One shots. But I just recently started to write a new FF called 'The Gangsters Mistress'. Do PM me if your interested in reading my other works. πŸ˜›