Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Samira,

I am speechless.... and i'm silently hoping some one like Maan is reading my diary too and getting ready to fulfill all my wishes.....!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

you're raising my hopes way too much, honey...!!!!!! awesome awesome awesome updaate.....

Soumya

P.S. surprising know, i said speechless and ended up saying so much......!!!!!! 😳
zerro thumbnail
why is it so that always words fall soooo short when it comes to emotions?should i call it beautiful?or should i say its divine?timeless?etherial?noo. all i can write is i felt as if u hav personified love in ds one chapter.i am speelbound at its beauty.all i can say is god bless u 4 giving us ds beautiful experience.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Geet is so lucky.Great part.Wonderfully depicted.Continue........
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update...they finally got married.....

Now please tell me this wasnt the end...What happens to Geet? Will she get better? 

Please....a few more updates!
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow AMAZING UPDATE .................... BUT TELL ME SAMMY WHAT ABT HER TREATMENTS ? IS SHEGETTING ANY OR SHE  IS GOING TO DIE SOOOON ? πŸ˜­
-Blossy- thumbnail
Samira Samira Samira -Sigh!
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!

fantastic update. ..

but the piste de resistance ..

was the final few lines!!

absolutely out of this world!!!

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwww!!!

and awwwwwwwww!!!

and sigh!!!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
most beautiful wedding........... 
i loved the way u wrote..........
loved maan......nd the way he wanted geet to understand that she is still independent... that she is not ill............... 
this update brought  tears in my eyes..........
really very beautifully written.............πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing! It was truly beautiful and if this ff ends you better start another one! YESSSS its so loving and depicts true love beautifully!