*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone valentine day is coming close now yes yes excitement is starting to build up.....I am writing to remind you all about a little rule that jazmine has made up being her helper I am writing on behalf of her, the rule is:

1. On Sunday 13th February both individuals will have to send 2 pms to their valentines or each other

2. On Monday 14th February both individuals (couples) will have to send 5 pms to each other.

3. After sending and receiving these pm's (we will not let you go so easily if thought so) you will have to post every pm as proof to show on the forum that you have done as the rule has said so, and then only you will be believed, the date, the timing, and the message should be shown to everyone this bit is very important.

I know what you guys are thinking WHAT ARE WE MEANT TO WRITE....WELL YOU CAN WRITE WHATEVER YOU LIKE (EXCEPT NO ABUSEING 😳 ITS VALANTINES DAY COMON) YOU CAN EVEN WRITE HI OR HELLO OR HOW RU OR BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS BASICALLY UP TO YOU!

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS OR ANY QUERIES IN YOUR MINDS PLEASE PM ME OR JAZMINE.

P.S. IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THIS RULE AND FAIL TO DO THE POSTING THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT, HOWEVER I CANT TELL YOU NOW BECAUSE IT IS STILL BEING DECIDED SO WE WILL DECLARE IT SOON

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVE FUNN!!!! AND DO POST YOUR COMMENTS 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
yep people the punishment is still being decided, BTW plz do the following things that megha said otherwise, i have thought up with one punishment but we will see which one is the best.
bas02 thumbnail
thnk u for posting the rules, i think some ppl were unclear about them.Don't worry I won't disobey u cos i dn't wnt to be punished!πŸ˜†
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Now thats what u call a good girl weldone bas we are proud of uπŸ˜ƒ
phoenix thumbnail
only 2 or 5 pms😭,y not 15 or 20πŸ˜‰.
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
but I dont have a valentine πŸ˜‰
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
same here i'm safe as i dont have a valentine so i wont get punished πŸ˜†
phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

PHOENIX😑

πŸ˜ƒ

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jazmine it was 1 on sunday and 2 on monday for me right??
kripawgr thumbnail

i missed the fun😭

let me make it up

πŸ€—