Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Celebrate Diwali with B 'wood stars

Celebrate Diwali with B 'wood stars

The stars promise all things bright and beautiful this Diwali. At least on television. What with most of Bollywood's top stars descending on the small screen to host various shows or promote their films on reality song and dance and even cooking shows now, for those who like to spend Diwali in front of their TV sets, it is Bollywood bonanza time. From film promotion episodes to Sreesanth and the CWG gold medalists, celebs of all shapes and sizes will be celebrating Diwali on the tube with viewers.

General entertainment channels are all geared up to make Diwali an entertaining experience. As viewership picks up during festive season which also coincides with the Diwali vacation, channels are making every effort to woo viewers with special episodes of daily soaps, crossovers and celebrity specials in reality shows. In fact, it's literally going to be a battle for eyeballs between channels at prime time from October 31 to November 7.

On the other hand, starting Monday, Sony has lined up four celebrity special episodes on KBC featuring film, sports and television celebrities. While Akshay and his Action Replayy co-stars and director Vipul Shah will feature in the first episode, the second episode will have cricketer Sreesanth, Leander Paes, and Commonwealth Games gold medalists Jwala Gutta, Manoj Kumar, Sushil Kumar and Ashwini Ponappa.

Tbe conniving and extra sweet bahus of soaps who will play the crorepati game include Suhana, Dayaben, Tania, Bharti and Pratigya. The final episode on Thursday will have the Golmaal 3 gang on the hot seat. Sony will also telecast a crossover episode by merging three soaps, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Saas Bina Sasural and Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi. 

Edited by nycsweetie - 30 October 2010 at 10:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-AnotherMiraclenimrahpigbelly4myfeet...PARiNA...Maz.Jenifer.kavya.bAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crossover episode to be telecast - article" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article! :)

But awww mannn I don't wanna see those other two lame shows with SBS as well! *pouts*...o well will have to jhelo them I guess. Ouch...lol.

Ohhh Tania is gonna be in that KBC episode too? As in this show's Toasty/Tania na? I knew those other peeps were in it but didn't know she was in it too. 

Ohhh cool..I wanna watch this episode too. lol 

Edited by cute2stay - 30 October 2010 at 2:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahnycsweetiekavya.bAreYaar

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

But awww mannn I don't wanna see those other two lame shows with SBS as well! *pouts*...o well will have to jhelo them I guess. Ouch...lol.

Ohhh Tania is gonna be in that KBC episode too? As in this show's Toasty/Tania na? I knew those other peeps were in it but didn't know she was in it too. 

@bold- Yeahhh..Ouch....just like i have to jhelofy SBS!!Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dwscnycsweetie

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
thanks for the article...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

nycsweetie

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Aww so sad that you'll have to jhelo an ACTUALLY quality show like SBS instead of "hawtness" filled OTT NONSENSE like BHPH where the lead actors don't even know how to ACT....indeed.....very sad.

Edited by nureat01 - 30 October 2010 at 11:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahkavya.b

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Oooo, this is interesting. If anything does come out of this, at least it will gain advertistment through fans of the other dramas.

Anyone know when this crossover epi will air?

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Shipra_S

Aww so sad that you'll have to jhelo an ACTUALLY quality show like SBS instead of "hawtness" filled OTT NONSENSE like BHPH where the lead actors don't even know how to ACT....indeed.....very sad.

hey i like both shows so lets not fight about it...okay? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.