why does Katherine want the moonstone?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys,

why do u think Katherine really wants the moonstone-is it cause thats one of the things that can kill her...she's immune to vervaine n bonnie cant make her drop long enuf to burn her and she's really strong to take on as seen in this weeks epi....so one of the only things that can kill her is a warewolf bite

so by ending the curse she's making it almost impossible for herself to be killed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.patakhaguddi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why does Katherine want the moonstone?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
The moonstone seals the werewolf curse. For some reason, she needs a werewolf and wants the curse on them to be lifted.
Also, she is running away from somebody. She faked her death in 1864 so everyone thinks that she is dead. When Damon opened the tomb again, whoever it is she is afraid of, got to know about it too. And that's when she came in town for the moonstone.

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
^ yup! and it has to do with her history too, the Petrova stuff in Europe

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i think dat yeah shes trying to get rid of d werewolf curse...so dat she is immune completely frm death...
and yeah she faked her death..so i guess she too is running frm d originals...my guess...altho am lukin frward to d suspese myself..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i think she's running from Klaus

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
So does this mean Klaus was in the tomb?
one of the orignals who found out she faked her death?

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
No he wasn't in the tomb. She faked her death because he was after her but he is an original. =)

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
well now we know why she really wanted the moonstone...she needs the moonstone,a vampire(caroline) a witch(bonnie) and a warewolf(tyler) and the doppelganger(elena) to give to Klaus so the originals stop coming for her

still think they'd kill her...they did that to trevor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top