Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

rohit is a great actor and far more better than the others....good he got rid of this crap

Ghee-Shakkar in ur mouth...😊😆
And yes, RK is a great actor....He has proved his talent....He will go a long way...

Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

Wohi toh yar😃and i dont think vansh was ever bad😲he was under influence of drugs for 15 years😲...obviuosly he was over possessive about new happiness in his life - ichcha😊Remmember once he was about to commit suicide and ichcha saved him and very confidently questioned him that he shud not doubt her like this😳if ichcha wud have been strong like that i am sure tapsyaa wud not have been able to do anything😡but ichcha ki toh kyaa baat hai😡do ichcha aur do pepsodent smile to tapsyaa🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

even ichchki told tappu " u can do whatever u want, but i will never let this relationship get ruined "
 she was much bold at that time ...... she tried to protect her relationship from tappu...............then y it all..........
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmm i agree with this.
actually in real life only vansh kind of people are called to be normal b'coz
1.no body can be as cruel and criminal like tapasya on small small issues,who aim to kill a friend on acco. of jealousy.
2.no body can be as stupid to sacrifice everything,even love for someone as ichcha did.
3.no body can be as robotic as veer, who responds on the commands of others.

Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

hmmmm i agree with this.
actually in real life only vansh kind of people are called to be normal b'coz
1.no body can be as cruel and criminal like tapasya on small small issues,who aim to kill a friend on acco. of jealousy.
2.no body can be as stupid to sacrifice everything,even love for someone as ichcha did.
3.no body can be as robotic as veer, who responds on the commands of others.

supreb QUOTE.................i 2 think vansh is the only normal one in the show(except he left ichcha in jungle)....in  real life no can like ichcha,tappu and veer..... i can understand vansh's feeling when he came 2 know abt the truth.....if any thing happened like in our life we might respond in the  same way  vansh did..............................no one can bear or stand all this( i can't suffer when it may happen in my life)
                      but poor cv they failed to explore the talent which  rohitji has................. he is superb actor and he proved it through his performance especially yhe death scene
                   i really think the other track is better where veer got killed and tappu reenter  B house as tej's wife an d how she creates problems(shayad it may prove that she really luved veer thats y she married him and not out of jealousy)and the current track proves she only wants 2 ruin ichcha's happiness...not intrested  and has no problem with  veer-kinjal marriage....she has only problem when veecha is 2gether( i'm sorry this thread is  only 4 vansh (not veer-ichcha and tappu's)but i really want 2 comment on this)
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vansh was an amazing charcter so much cud b explored 😊 but .............................who knws wat made the creatives kill him😭