Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Believe me , I am not saying that manav is a bad guy .He is a wonderful cahp .He has a good  heart , actually a great heart , but knowingly or unknowingly he has been very very very unfair to the person who loved him the most in this world ...

I just want acknowledgement about this thing from him ...I juts want him to feel ashamed of himself for the way he has treated Archana ..
But I don't want him or his family punished no  more .They have been through enough ...

The people who should be punished are manju , Jaywant  and Dhamrmesh ( jay and Dharmu because they were framing an innocent man knowingly ) and specially jaywant becuase of his evil future plans ...

ya tanya i too feel the same.. and not only manav i want both archu and manav both to reflect over their behavior and say ....'yes we did wrong in throwing away our marriage we got too involved in doing good that we forgo such a sacred thing.. not always plp shld put their duties before themselves and that it is good to be good but not at the expense of oneself and loved ones.."

i also want them to ask for forgiveness ( and only from ) their parents.. for not listening to their advice...
i hope they also apologize to shravani for wasting her life and time...

as a viewer i will be satisfied when they are ready to take responsibility of their actions.. esp towards shravani.. that shld be message of the show not unconditional and crazy type love....

Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
aarti23 thumbnail
manju s still far 4m punishment xoz i guess she s knowingly or unknwgly responsibl 4 armans pavitra rishta

i think tis 1 thing s overshadowin her all othr sinsπŸ˜‰

manv n archu were marid only bcz manju put d fake situations in 4nt of k's

i guess bappa s meherban on her bcoz she made 1 of  d best pair in this world

let her do wat ever she s doin still she s bringin thm 2gethr

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool di. Again a Nice commentary and a apt title. And your comment you being pihu mom, πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
 Agree with all you said. Yes Manju is the one who should be punished more and yes PR was interesting these days. Day by day,I hope it get more interesting and your future prediction of rich ARMAN and being them together was so nice and hope it comes true.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the only person who Shravani will punish is Archana ..I don't think she will say much  to Manav .She once said that sh will fight for his love till her last breath ...so I don't think she will say anything to him ...
Her revenge and punishment will be very severe on Archana .
And also savita will go after Archana with whatever she has ..
To be honest I am no that much looking forward to see this domestic abuse any more .
Why cannot Archu  be shown as a normal happy girl for at least one scene ..
I would have liked it that they had shown taking interest in jewellery shopping and picking up delicate pieces forherself and trying them out , looking pretty and interested like any other normal girl ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallai

ya tanya i too feel the same.. and not only manav i want both archu and manav both to reflect over their behavior and say ....'yes we did wrong in throwing away our marriage we got too involved in doing good that we forgo such a sacred thing.. not always plp shld put their duties before themselves and that it is good to be good but not at the expense of oneself and loved ones.."

i also want them to ask for forgiveness ( and only from ) their parents.. for not listening to their advice...
i hope they also apologize to shravani for wasting her life and time...

as a viewer i will be satisfied when they are ready to take responsibility of their actions.. esp towards shravani.. that shld be message of the show not unconditional and crazy type love....

i totally agree,dey shld accept their mistke of getting divorced and apologise to shravani. Edited by sherma - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think the only person who Shravani will punish is Archana ..I don't think she will say much  to Manav .She once said that sh will fight for his love till her last breath ...so I don't think she will say anything to him ...

Her revenge and punishment will be very severe on Archana .
And also savita will go after Archana with whatever she has ..
To be honest I am no that much looking forward to see this domestic abuse any more .
Why cannot Archu  be shown as a normal happy girl for at least one scene ..
I would have liked it that they had shown taking interest in jewellery shopping and picking up delicate pieces forherself and trying them out , looking pretty and interested like any other normal girl ...

exactly my views also.. why does archu always have to please every1. her idea of fun is cooking and babysitting.. poor thing.. she really needs a break and some serious self indulgence....
this is wat i said is one of my previous posts... where i hooted for arjay marriage.. i thought archu-prabha wld gel well and she wld take care of archu like a daughter.. i can never imagine THAT with savita...
i feel that even after manav-archu get back they should opt to stay seperate.. and i hope manav is the one who suggests this...if she gng to be sent back to savita's bickering , then the whole struggle is just not worth it.... i want savita to feel that she was wrong in taking manav for granted... and manav archu seriously need alone time for taking MF to next level πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both ARMAN need to apologise to Shravani .They have played havoc with her life . Sometimes I wonder how they will pay for it . It never was Shravni who came between them , not for a moment I believed that bull . Its they themselves who had massive problems ...........todate they r having it .The problems were their families and they cud never strike an independent relationship minus that baggage . Shravni became a victim of all this rubbish . Today after 2 yrs Manav will discard her like kachra for SAVING Archu . And what SAVING ?
Savita is waiting to give her good the moment she sets foot across the threshold . She told Manav in so many words that day . She meant them .
Archna will have wealth and a daughter [ I dont think Manav will have a son , Sachin will be the son of the family ] but never Savitas love . Savita will hate that daughter and pine for grandson will be the track .
Ekaloa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manju needs a punishment with some comedy in it, may be long lasting constipation might work, so that every one at home laugh.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Archna will have wealth and a daughter [ I dont think Manav will have a son , Sachin will be the son of the family ] but never Savitas love . Savita will hate that daughter and pine for grandson will be the track .

really , you think so .That sounds nice .I would love to see Archana with a little daughter . Actually that is what I want for Archana  the most , to have her own child , I doubt if she will be lucky enough to have a lovely thing like her own little girl ...
And the way things  are going , it looks unlikely as well.....
 Jaywant has nasty plans for her , manav is only interested in putting AC off and hold her while climbing the stairs .....no other man aorund ...The only happy life I see for Archana is her being single away from both these men .I know Prabha is sweet , but her son is bad news ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
She should dump Jaywant .
Stay with her stand with Manav ' keep a distance from  him ' .

Just take care of her dad and mum and get a nice job ( something that suits her )  and adopt a little girl ..that's it ....
This is the best life for Archana .She will be very happy then ..The feeling  of emptiness will be gone once her daughter takes all her time  and her attention ....
Then she should tell Sulo, don't worry about my future ....my daughter is my future and I  will be happy raising her and taking care of her ....