Balika Vadhu

BV;Written Update 29th oct '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV;Written Update 29th oct '10

Part 1

Anandi making jagya understand abt his rude n bad behaviour towards dadi saa but he's still on his point that dadi saa hvn't changed after so much bad things happened, as she's not allowing him to go to mumbai , anandi said she knew that he's still angry with her bcoz of his remarriage but its btr to forget bad things as time passes but jagya dnt understanding, anandi takes his hand n puts it on her head n ask him to think from heart that after so much scolding ,did he changed his behaviour n anger than how came he expect it from dadisaa that being so elder she'll change her behaviour in few yrs, which r now like a habit , then she ask him to go n talk to dadisaa but he denies but anandi forced him n he goes to talk to dadisaa.

Dadisaa was sitting in her n crying seeing jagya's old photo , jagya came to door but not willing to enter just abt to return that he saw dadisaa n listens wat she's saying, dadi saa was saying that, every1 sees that she was not allowing him to go but noone sees her care for him , her love n affection, jagya got emotional n remembers his old bonding n memories with dadi saa n started crying , dadi saw him crying n takes him towards bed where jagya puts his head on dadisaa's lap n both grandson n grand maa shares sum memories n then jagya understood his mistake, anandi n sumitra seeing all this gets emotional.

In the hall , bhairon n basant talking abt giving bonus to workers on diwali, n basant leaves, gehna came with tea n ask for basant n saw sumitra n anandi coming down happily n ask for there happiness , n shyam n sugna with family came to congrats jagya n jagya came down with dadisaa all met happily n sugna got emotional n hugs jagya as he's going to be far for many years.

Part 2

Anandi working in her room, n found jagya was not there, jagya calls her n asks her to cum on terrace n she goes n after going there she got mesmerized while seeing the terrace decorated with candles every where(believe me guys it was looking really beautiful), jagya came from behind n hugs her.

Part 3

Anandi told jagya that it was looking very beautiful n jagya replied that it was not as beautiful as anandi , anandi shy 😳, anandi ask him y has he done so n jagya answered that he was going away from her so wanna make this moment very beautiful n special ....................n gives her a ring (the song was playing in the bg was really beautiful n heart touching)........he kissed the ring n anandi was feeling shy n gud😳.

The last part was really worth watching n mesmerizing n sply that song i loved itπŸ‘.

Precap: Dadi saa was very angry n asking basant that now she'll not tolerate anything from her daughter-in-laws n now she'll handle everything with her own way.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah it was so beautiful..............................πŸ˜›...............specially the candles.............😍
perfect romantic place.......................
may be their last romantic scenes togetherπŸ˜”
u said it rite...............worth watching and mesmerizing episode😳
the song was the same honeymoon song............on which anandi was dancing!!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

So wasnt Jagya scared of Daasisa or any of the family members coming to the terrace at night?? Candles tak tho theek tha...he had also arranged a Bed on the terrace ! πŸ˜†

Isnt that a little too open for the so called "romantic night"  considering there's a joint family (which is conservative & traditional) living under that same roof...Director bhi na kuch bhi dikhata hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I personally found the episode to be boring......next episode mein hoga asli dhamaal..πŸ˜† Daadisa ki hitler giri..and Gehna's track
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Hahahaha, bed on the terrace...🀣
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Yeahhh Priya...Seriously..I couldnt control laughing when I saw that πŸ€£ and the song that was playing was the same song on which Anandi danced during their honeymoon (remember the hilarious honeymoon episode πŸ˜† )... thankfully she dint break into a dance this time..πŸ˜† the director needs to learn how to direct romantic scenes....πŸ˜† Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh* i missed today's episode!
πŸ˜”
Thanks for the update Khushi!
πŸ€—
Eagerly waiting to see the old toad in action...
She has been keeping quite a low profile recently compared to her Golden Age... The time she'd the Beendni Dynasty Under Tentacles...
🀣
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Yeahhh Priya...Seriously..I couldnt control laughing when I saw that πŸ€£ and the song that was playing was the same song on which Anandi danced during their honeymoon (remember the hilarious honeymoon episode πŸ˜† )... thankfully she dint break into a dance this time..πŸ˜† the director needs to learn how to direct romantic scenes....πŸ˜†

I didn't enjoy the honeymoon sequence too although i like sha-sha!
Anandi dancing near the bed was....πŸ€ͺ!
Is today's episode worth watching... i men do i need to see it on you tube...
But i think the scene must be better than their honeymoon sequence...
😳
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u no unka style hai khulmkhula romance..........
phele mandir ke pichhe...........phir khet main..............phir purani kila main............ab terrace par.....
toh last wala bhi khulamkhula hi tha.................πŸ˜†

but yes much better that their honeymoon romance..............
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bed on terrace is nothing new these days on television.. dont know if you have sen but in Pratigya the lead consummated on terrcae with it decorationg all the way and dnt know if there was a door to eneter there and if the hero even remembered to close itπŸ€ͺ

So Jagya is still not oout of the roamantic mood. and if he is upset with dadisa because of his remarriage.. then what he will be going to do at the college seeing Gauri😑
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
its possible they are trying to project JaAn as a romantic couple. Problem is, we have seen them as kids, so trying to turn them into a hot romantic couple is tough. esp in rural rajasthan. And I agree, the honeymoon sequence was super cheesy. All that was missing then was a vibrating heart-shaped red bed πŸ˜†
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago