Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Solely my opinion:

I feel Viren's confession is totally fake. My reasons are after listening to Viren's dialogues:

1. Viren is not a character who will jump to such a decision of his life within 4-5 days.
2. Till today, he has not seen many sides of Nivi..he has seen only a caring daughter, a girl, low in confidence  looking for job.
3. Her house and dadi
4. His too much effort to convince Nivi by emphasising too much on the truth that "he feel in love with Dushman ki beti"...he is sort of providing his evidences from before. Because the first question that comes to mind is " why  the guy who was so much hateful changed all of a sudden"..are four to five days enough to change Viren's views. Is he not taking the help of all those meetings that happened accidentally to convince Nivi that he could not resist by seeing her good side....but the question, Viren is yet to see Nivi's good sides...Nivi is like an ocean full of goodness, the day Viren knows fully about Nivi, he will indeed change. But that day, noone might believe him...

I am sure that Viren will change, but he will change only when he sees the whole picture...like his parents schemes and plots, many other great sides of Nivi that too consistently over months . Viren will change.

I also have a feeling that Viren is faking, only Sid will be able to make that out...thus a huge clash is anticipated. Sid's cool brain and patience, for which Sid is being hated so much now, will actually solve this issue.

I might be wrong in judging, but must confess, more than Viren's confession of love, yesterday, the scene that touched my heart was when I got my answer that why Sid cannot talk to Divya openly...its very well shown in Yahsodhara's words for Sid that "his marriage with Divya will make his dadasahib ok, and that his dadasahib's jaan is in Sid"...Sid cannot ignore dadasahib's wish that is being conveyed to him, that he should marry Divya, despite dadasahib knowing that he loves Nivi.

I like Kinshuk as an actor more than Abhishek..but my analysis is solely based on Viren and Sid.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 29 October 2010 at 8:13am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma1234princ355kuttapusihuLovelyPlanetpiyualkahalifax004Nina_sabin-Miya-anna44anjubala-Appsy-suzi_bKinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sorry Guys: its fake" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttapu

Goldie

kuttapu

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I completely agree with ur analysis..I think it's a fake ILU from Viren..Is he planning to get married to her?!
Sid has so many responsibilities and he needs to put his family first.

Divya knows that Sid is not happy. But I think she is looking for excuses to convince herself that Sid cares for her. And on top of that she has a stupid mother who gives her lame excuses for Sid's behavior.

Do you think she will turn negative once she knows that Sid loves Nivi?

I think Sid-Nivi love was a sweet love story , but what Viren & Nivi has is a passionate and complex relationship which will eventually turn into a beautiful love story with a more evolved Nivi.

Edited by kuttapu - 29 October 2010 at 8:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhapiyualkaOmshanti1111

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis....

Of course Viren is faking it....that explains his previous night's behavior when he drugged Nivi and tried to make her talk.......he was searching for her weakness....her wounds, striking where he would be able to hurt Nivi the most....and he found it...love and Nivi's broken heart..........

That's why the confession or rather the convincing was so sudden......

Sid on the other hand...I am really amazed by his tolerance level.......so much pressure.....everything going against him........still shouldering all the responsibilities.........his pain really came to the fore during his conversation with Nayantara dadi........the way he cried 'nahi hoga mujhse' when dadi urged him to move ahead.......he may look weak at present but Sid has immense inner strength.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuLovelyPlanetakshi-sidputulshaf13piyualkaOmshanti1111

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Solely my opinion:

I feel Viren's confession is totally fake. My reasons are after listening to Viren's dialogues:

1. Viren is not a character who will jump to such a decision of his life within 4-5 days.
2. Till today, he has not seen many sides of Nivi..he has seen only a caring daughter, a girl, low in confidence  looking for job.
3. Her house and dadi
4. His too much effort to convince Nivi by emphasising too much on the truth that "he feel in love with Dushman ki beti"...he is sort of providing his evidences from before. Because the first question that comes to mind is " why  the guy who was so much hateful changed all of a sudden"..are four to five days enough to change Viren's views. Is he not taking the help of all those meetings that happened accidentally to convince Nivi that he could not resist by seeing her good side....but the question, Viren is yet to see Nivi's good sides...Nivi is like an ocean full of goodness, the day Viren knows fully about Nivi, he will indeed change. But that day, noone might believe him...

I am sure that Viren will change, but he will change only when he sees the whole picture...like his parents schemes and plots, many other great sides of Nivi that too consistently over months . Viren will change.

I also have a feeling that Viren is faking, only Sid will be able to make that out...thus a huge clash is anticipated. Sid's cool brain and patience, for which Sid is being hated so much now, will actually solve this issue.

I might be wrong in judging, but must confess, more than Viren's confession of love, yesterday, the scene that touched my heart was when I got my answer that why Sid cannot talk to Divya openly...its very well shown in Yahsodhara's words for Sid that "his marriage with Divya will make his dadasahib ok, and that his dadasahib's jaan is in Sid"...Sid cannot ignore dadasahib's wish that is being conveyed to him, that he should marry Divya, despite dadasahib knowing that he loves Nivi.

I like Kinshuk as an actor more than Abhishek..but my analysis is solely based on Viren and Sid.

Bani, from my own POV and analysis I think Viren's confession was real and not fake for many reasons I have mentioned already !!! LOL

@ bold : You know what, those dialogues touched me too, but for entire different reasons !!! If Sid is burdened because of that fact, then just imagine what Viren must go through and feel every day knowing that that person who he idolizes, whose respect, trust and faith he respects the most, his apple of the eye is his elder bro !!! that as much as he try, he will never measure up to his bro ! and only because he happens to be Jawahar's son !! U known to him, he has been tagged by his grandfather to be as irresponsible and not trust worthy like his dad !!

I know Sid has a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders and I get that, but i don't like the fact that he will consider ruining a girls life just to save his own grandfather !!!  And don't say Divya deserves this, because whatever her character is, she is not a bad person !!! Yes she has been pampered most of her life, and she she is self centered but the only time I have seen her think about anyone else is when it comes to Nivi !! She really loves her sister ! When she found out Sid loves Nivi, she left, didn't try to snatch Sid away !! When she came back and found out about the proposal, even then she asked both Sid and Nivi if they were okay with the proposal ! Had Chanchal not created misunderstandings, and they both conveyed their feelings to her, she would have understood !!! Also, I hold Sid responsible for his own misery right now !! Had he thought about Divya and his grandfather and talked to them before going to Delhi, none of this would have happened ! But eve then all he cared about himself and spending time with Nivi !!

kashevnaley4everkuttapusihupiyualkaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
actually, Viren and Sid both are really good...both of them , whatever they are doing, are for dadaji...viren is trying to punish the person whom he thinks has hurt his family and dadaji...while Sid is laying down his happiness so that Dadaji can get ok...Nivi is suffering in between...

actualy, all three Viren Nivi and Sid are victims of one person Chanchal...that one person is playing with the lives of all three,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttapusihuLovelyPlanet

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I also think Viren is faking it.. so he can get his revenge with Nivi by breaking her heart

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

actually, Viren and Sid both are really good...both of them , whatever they are doing, are for dadaji...viren is trying to punish the person whom he thinks has hurt his family and dadaji...while Sid is laying down his happiness so that Dadaji can get ok...Nivi is suffering in between...

actualy, all three Viren Nivi and Sid are victims of one person Chanchal...that one person is playing with the lives of all three,,,

Will the CT's make both the love stories alike ? Both brothers makes Nivi fall in love with them, one goes against her and shatter her dreams, and the other takes revenge and tries to ruins her life !! If that is the case, there is no difference between Sid and Viren and absolutely no difference between NivArth and NivRen love story for me at least !! Because they both hurt an innocent girl like Nivi, for their families ! and for their love of their Dada sahib !!! It won't matter that Sid loved her and it certainly won't matter if Viren falls for her later on !! I won't be able to forgive Viren either !!

ranragzarmeenopiyualkapesi11Suchi-Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Will the CT's make both the love stories alike ? Both brothers makes Nivi fall in love with them, one goes against her and shatter her dreams, and the other takes revenge and tries to ruins her life !! If that is the case, there is no difference between Sid and Viren and absolutely no difference between NivArth and NivRen love story for me at least !! Because they both hurt an innocent girl like Nivi, for their families ! and for their love of their Dada sahib !!! It won't matter that Sid loved her and it certainly won't matter if Viren falls for her later on !! I won't be able to forgive Viren either !!

There you come with the answer..."chand has to come out in the real sense"...one lesson from Sid was not enough,,,Nivi will again pass through another test...but her good or bad luck is that both the guys would love her...Viren is still in confusion, and Sid has cleared his confusion...

this story is not about Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid...its a story of Nivi...Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 29 October 2010 at 9:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top