who wud help taniya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Guys i was havin (stil having )exams and i wasnt here in the forum . so hows evrything?Cool
am fyn thankyou(if anyone planing to ask me how i am)ROFL . well i have been inventing so many new new equations in my maths exams and tht wud explain how my exam wentStern Smile

And bak to the point of the topic. well we have 6 members in family other than tej. who do think taniya wud b close to?

who will be the person who wud help her to get love from the group of men? LOL

well i think the most chote bhai(he played subhod in tere liye-if anyone dint knw) wud love her. he was so adjusting and he was evn ready to help tej.and he knw all the tricks .Cool so thts my personal view . Embarrassed

we have 2 no 3 days(Shocked) to go for a epi . so its bttr to think these stuff  other than sitting bored.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who wud help taniya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think Gyaan would help her the most. Dadaji might be there for her as well, the same going to eco-lover Pracheen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

I think Gyaan would help her the most. Dadaji might be there for her as well, the same going to eco-lover Pracheen.

i agree plus there is tej as well...i think with time the other family members will also begin to adapt to her and grow fond of her

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

Originally posted by Jenifer.

i agree plus there is tej as well...i think with time the other family members will also begin to adapt to her and grow fond of her

it will take time ... initially she'll not be able to adjust in the family n will decide to go back to her parents..
initial story  was mentioned by sony in there website ... its on the forum too.
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512729

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.