Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

KMH2-Day1- Synopsis

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
The first season was a runaway success that created the much loved romantic Jodi of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra). Their sizzling romance hits television screens once again as the wildly popular Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns with its next season on Imagine.  The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story. (Wohi Jodi. Nayi Love Story.)

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals.  Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers… he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances, with a very interesting twist.

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - This Iconic romance series in an all new avatar.

--------------------------------------------------------
Day 1

Arohi and goes to her hometown in Chandigarh for her Uncle and bestfriend's engagement. Arohi and her friends reach the inn where they're supposed to spend the night before they continue to Chandigarh. Meanwhile, Arjun is disguised as a Rajasthani folk singer and is there with his two friends and partners in crime. They are all there to kidnap a businessman. Arohi and Arjun meet under strange circumstances where she believes that they're folk singers. Arjun is trying to desperately get out of this situation and he holds a knife to her neck…

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1-sanju-kavyasammanasi_31-Olly-lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXxshibz..Amira..

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i hope i can comment..EmbarrassedLOL
the concept n synopsis seems interestin n promising...!!Embarrassed i like it...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yeahhh loking intresting.....
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

the concept n synopsis seems interestin n promising...!!Embarrassed i like it...Tongue
yup it really sounds interesting!!!...i too love it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..spclly arjun's sadu look..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

yup it really sounds interesting!!!...i too love it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..spclly arjun's sadu look..Embarrassed
yupp olly...arjun's sadoo...luk...Day Dreaming his luk wen i first saw on sbs took my breath away...Embarrassed
and we have a amazong new title song...Big smile same lyrics...different musicTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1

Jia1 Senior Member
Jia1
Jia1

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
yes the concept for beginning the show does look interesting and exciting...Smile 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index