Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun already knows...!!!...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys.... First of all thank you all for opening the new KMH-2 forum... This forum will definately rock and will be as great as the first one... And hopefully within the next few weeks KMH-2 will be the number one show... So please guys, start rating this show through Chaska Metre and make this show number 1 :P...

Anyways, coming back t my post... I just read the synopsis for the first episode and it says that Arohi is going to her hometown for her uncle and bestfriend's engagement...wasn't the bestfriend suppose to get married to Arohi's brother as per some articles published earlier... if not, does that mean her bestfriend (who is supposedly Arjun's ex-girlfriend) will become her aunt... LOLLOLLOL...

And also wasn't it said that no one knows about Arjun's family being a gangster and not even Arjun... If thats the case, then why is Arjun and his partners in crime going around to kidnap people...???...

Anyways I am just tooo excited for the show and had to put something up on the forum for us to discuss on... So please jump in...
TongueBig smileTongue
TongueBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun already knows...!!!..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad_Kripa_200

And also wasn't it said that no one knows about Arjun's family being a gangster and not even Arjun... If thats the case, then why is Arjun and his partners in crime going around to kidnap people...???...

no there was no article that said dat Arjun does not kno bout his family business..it was only us hu wer assumin thingsLOL
n yes it was also told dat noone knows bout Arjun's family being a gangster xcept Arohi's Grandpa.. wich is still the same..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasam

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

no there was no article that said dat Arjun does not kno bout his family business..it was only us hu wer assumin thingsLOL
n yes it was also told dat noone knows bout Arjun's family being a gangster xcept Arohi's Grandpa.. wich is still the same..

so u r here shibz!!AngryLOLyup it was we who were asuming things...LOL..but now waiting for the show to start..i am already in love with AP 's new look..!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwikavyasamshibz

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

so u r here shibz!!AngryLOLyup it was we who were asuming things...LOL..but now waiting for the show to start..i am already in love with AP 's new look..!!Embarrassed

oooopppps....

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
well as per article the show also contains suspense n all,so lets look forward may be some thing like this happens,so excited to see karan in this arjun character,i want his sur name to be punj,coz i love arjun punj..lol
even i feel like some thing kidnap thing happen n seeing arohi character she will irritate arjun to hell,may be their first track starts like this
swetha

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged

it will be so funny if he really does kidnap her... im so exciteted to see karan again i really missed him and kritika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.