Saas Bina Sasuraal

Monday's Precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Did anyone else notice everyone laughing in Monday's Precap/promo, when Toasty gets up "crying." Her dad was hiding his face behind the newspaper smiling/laughing throughout the promo and when Toasty got up he totally submerged his face into the newspaper. On top of that her friends also started smiling and laughing. Which means (as we already know) the last vote was a yes and Tej probably called Toasty's parents and let them know. Can't wait for Monday.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum2506cs119...PARiNA...Maz.anna44pigbelly4myfeetnycsweetieJenifer.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday's Precap" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yea i saw that too

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yup they're just teasing her. His whole face was covered with the newspaper....so it is a yes!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks for posting....they didn't show the precap here in the U.S.....LOL so Toasty's parents are teasing her....aww...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh thanks for posting....they didn't show the precap here in the U.S.....LOL so Toasty's parents are teasing her....aww...lol

Same. I didn't get to see the precap either so thanks for posting! :)

Sounds cute. I guess Toasty's mom was pretty impressed after her visit to their sari shop. LOL She seemed very excited/impressed. LOLL. Toh I guess Toasty's parents are raazi now. LOL Nice! lol

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
the last chit will be yes only .. only then Tanya will be able to enter Chaturvedi house

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.