Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Oh! Rachna, your reply is beautiful. Loved it.  And the part in bold...I didn't think of this and this is so true...oh! now my heart is breaking again for Viren😭

I actually felt this yesterday only but my anger that due to revenge he is doing this made me not to think about this but now when everything is clear I am feeling so bad for him after every word he said he knows she was in love with someone else, she may not love him back, yet to say these things are really tough when you know other person will not reciprocate your feeling and you are actually preparing yourself for yet another rejection or heartbreak a normal person can't do and for a person who has recieved constant rejection it is toughest. This show how much strenght he has to hear a no from the ones who are his world. Here again I want to point out difference between Sid and Viren. Sid knows that putul loves him before he confessess his love to putul and Viren knows that Nivi doesn't loves him and she had already been in love with someone else Yet confessing.
xaviara thumbnail
Now that I have eased the mind of my darling Rach !!! Can I drool a little bit ??

Do you even before the confession, I simply melted like butter, when Hemalata is singing for DivSid and Viren steals a glance at her !!! 😳 Hemlata sang this lyrics 'Soni saadi Divya, Siddharth Sadke terey te' 😳 Awwwwwwwwwww and Viren steals a glance at Nivi, as if emoting the meaning of the words that Nivi you are so beautiful and I'm crazy about you' 😳

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xaviara

Now that I have eased the mind of my darling Rach !!! Can I drool a little bit ??

Do you even before the confession, I simply melted like butter, when Hemalata is singing for DivSid and Viren steals a glance at her !!! 😳 Hemlata sang this lyrics 'Soni saadi Divya, Siddharth Sadke terey te' 😳 Awwwwwwwwwww and Viren steals a glance at Nivi, as if emoting the meaning of the words that Nivi you are so beautiful and I'm crazy about you' 😳

Yessss Yessss Yesssss... I was also thinking the same..Look at him, how he is looking at his love...
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I actually felt this yesterday only but my anger that due to revenge he is doing this made me not to think about this but now when everything is clear I am feeling so bad for him after every word he said he knows she was in love with someone else, she may not love him back, yet to say these things are really tough when you know other person will not reciprocate your feeling and you are actually preparing yourself for yet another rejection or heartbreak a normal person can't do and for a person who has recieved constant rejection it is toughest. This show how much strenght he has to hear a no from the ones who are his world. Here again I want to point out difference between Sid and Viren. Sid knows that putul loves him before he confessess his love to putul and Viren knows that Nivi doesn't loves him and she had already been in love with someone else Yet confessing.

Exactly !!!! Seeee Rach you are also now thinking from the CT's POV !! Both Sid and Viren are very honest guys, but Sid is honest when it suits his purpose, whereas Viren is honest always, about everything and with everyone !! It was his honesty and sincerity which made him confess, because that's how much sincere he is to his emotions, feelings and to his loved ones !!!
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful posts, great discussion guys......I don't know everything Viren said yesterday  was true or not( though I'd like to believe as true) but I'm pretty sure that upcoming track will be super-exciting. :-).......

I'll be back later
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Yessss Yessss Yesssss... I was also thinking the same..Look at him, how he is looking at his love...

He had looked at her before this too, but when he looks at her right then, my heart skips a beat !!! πŸ˜³ Because there is so much adoration in his eyes and look !!! As if no one in this whole world is more beautiful then his Nivi !!! 😳
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He had looked at her before this too, but when he looks at her right then, my heart skips a beat !!! πŸ˜³ Because there is so much adoration in his eyes and look !!! As if no one in this whole world is more beautiful then his Nivi !!! 😳

That is absolutely right - she is beautiful from inside and outside
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I have a feel its all fake, but he himself will fall in love with Nivi...but for that he needs time to know everything in black and white...about Nivi, keshav, Sid-Nivi love as also his parents. I hope dadasahib gets ok, things will be clear to him..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Offcourse jaane man you can drool but did you notice a line mehandi lagne waali hai kismatwaali ke haaton mein then first the showed Divya and when repeated again they showed Nivi too RS are continuously giving indication of double marriage
mahix3 thumbnail
The first scene killed me!

When Siddarth rushed over to Viren and he was like it must hurt a lot and Viren is looking at Nivi and says yeah, a lot of pain has been inflicted. My heart stopped.

And then when everyone else rushed in, Viren was still looking at Nivi.

Guys.. he does love her!